A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:46 pm

I feel okay. My stomach hurts for some reason.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:16 pm

I'm pretty pissed, because there's not one torrent for Ricky Nelson on mininova. You're telling me that there's torrents for some of the weirdest, dumbest, most downright retarded music and there isn't a single one for a classical rock legend like him??? Are you f*cking joking? Urgh... stuff like that REALLY pisses me off. >(

Oh, and torrentz isn't working either, f*cking peice of sh*t torrent website.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:53 pm

[quote="Jay C"e0]I'm pretty pissed, because there's not one torrent for Ricky Nelson on mininova. You're telling me that there's torrents for some of the weirdest, dumbest, most downright retarded music and there isn't a single one for a classical rock legend like him??? Are you f*cking joking? Urgh... stuff like that REALLY pisses me off. >([/quotee0]

I have no idea what you just said, but I'm gunna just agree with you and share your anger and frustration. Ummmm.......GRRRRRR....or whatever.

Anyway, I'm halfway between neutral and over the f*cking moon (but not literally :P) . I'm planning to go out into the countryisde on Friday to do some sketches of some landscapes in my art book and I can't wait. Plus I started writing up my 2nd South Park fan-fic today; something which I've been planning for a few months now. :)
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:00 am

Dizzy and sick at my stomach... as I've been feeling for the past few hours.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:13 am

like i got hit with a truck
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:25 am

A little agitated. My bus ride home tonight was delayed for 20 minutes or so. As we pulled into the transit center, the driver saw a group of people gathered at one of the bays. There was a fight going on, and one of them had a lead pipe about three feet long! WHAP! WHAP!! The assailant runs off and the victim is out for five minutes before slowly getting to his feet and...boarding a bus to who-knows-where??? Since the driver was witness, he had to stay a while and tell the police what he saw.

And other people around were whooping it all up like they were all on cheap crack! I couldn't believe it!

Sometimes, I think that somewhere on the evolutionary ladder, we've come across a broken rung!
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 am

kenny'sdead233 wrote:like i got hit with a truck

Join the club :P

Except i'm more like: Paranoid then hit by a bus.
ImageImage
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:52 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:A little agitated. My bus ride home tonight was delayed for 20 minutes or so. As we pulled into the transit center, the driver saw a group of people gathered at one of the bays. There was a fight going on, and one of them had a lead pipe about three feet long! WHAP! WHAP!! The assailant runs off and the victim is out for five minutes before slowly getting to his feet and...boarding a bus to who-knows-where??? Since the driver was witness, he had to stay a while and tell the police what he saw.

And other people around were whooping it all up like they were all on cheap crack! I couldn't believe it!

Sometimes, I think that somewhere on the evolutionary ladder, we've come across a broken rung!

Seriously... what the f*ck is wrong with people? Why would the victim just get up and walk away, and why weren't the other people doing something to help... like notifying the authorities? Geez!

How do i feel? Dizzy and disoriented... kind of shaky... and i swear the painkillers are making me lose weight because everything's all baggy and I've lost my appetite. I can't wait until I've healed...
losdoberman

Postby losdoberman » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:30 pm

Eh. A little hungry but nothing new. Missing one of my real life friends. Wanting Starbucks.
Visit Jason's Bad Drama and my Purple Whippet Studios!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:32 pm

^ HEY! You're posting at SPS! :D

I feel content.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:52 am

I feel average. But a little excited, the release date of SP season 8 is getting closer! Also the release date of the new Lamb Of God album...there's alot of stuff coming out that I want :)
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:31 am

no idea, its very, very hot, so....sticky?...that sounds odd.
Ok, who stold my stuff...?
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:39 am

I feel like drinking a lot of coffee and staying up all night. Maybe I'll crash at noon, but.... Who cares? It'll be totally worth it!

Seriously, I don't feel very hyper, but I am going to stay up all night.
I *Heart* You.
windigo21

Postby windigo21 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:29 am

I feel completely confuse and nervous. My best friend is having an operation tomorrow and I'm going to the hospital so I can be there for her. The thing is, visiting sick friends is not something I normally do, and I don't know how to act around her. I don't know...she came and stayed with me when I had my accident last summer and she was there when they didn't know whether or not I was going to be ok. She's going to be fine, so I can't even imagine how she felt. I just don't know. I hope some of that made sense.
The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:01 pm

windigo21 wrote:I feel completely confuse and nervous. My best friend is having an operation tomorrow and I'm going to the hospital so I can be there for her. The thing is, visiting sick friends is not something I normally do, and I don't know how to act around her. I don't know...she came and stayed with me when I had my accident last summer and she was there when they didn't know whether or not I was going to be ok. She's going to be fine, so I can't even imagine how she felt. I just don't know. I hope some of that made sense.

windigo, you should be there for your best friend when she has her operation because I'm guessing what she needs the most is for people to be there for her. Still, you shouldn't act differently around her afterwards-- you should be able to talk to her about the things you normally talk about, and definitely listen. Still, you should probably let her have her space, and don't bring too much attention to her sickness. Give her a gift once in a while, but other than that just talk and do stuff with her as if she were still healthy.

I know it's hard on you seeing friends in the hospital and having operations. It's hard on everyone, and I should know, because one of the guys from my homeroom suffered a concussion, and I've seen my dad and younger sister (both diabetic, plus my dad has a heart condition) in the hospital numerous times. It's difficult. If you need someone to talk to, I'll be here.

I feel kind of happy-- my mouth doesn't hurt, I'm laying off the painkillers, and I just found out I got accepted into the Tommie Ambassadors! (They're a very selective campus support group for students and incoming freshmen at St. Thomas.)

Return to “Hot Topics”