A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:13 pm

I feel like crap. My fever's back and I had to miss one of my f*cking workout days. :( And my mom's angry at me for being sick. Stupid bitch.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:28 pm

I've just had a huge yearning to draw something. :D So... I feel artistic and like drawing. Also easy-going because I'm listening to Lily Allen.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:57 pm

I'm just feeling so agitated about a couple of different things. I wish there was some kind of chat going on with my good friends. e_e;;
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:35 am

Having second thoughts about leaving DA. Maybe. I still have some requests to do, and that'll give me some time to think about it.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:32 am

I have cramps. So my stomach hurts quite a bit. I'm also hungry.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:54 am

Annoyed. 9 year old step sister=utter isanity. Especially if you're used to being an only child.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:29 pm

I'm fairly happy at the moment. I'm writing up some fanfic-based SP scripts I'm making up so that's keeping me in a positive mood until I run out of ideas.

Also, I never knew Access Programming and Coding could be so much fun; especially in VBA & C++. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:06 pm

I'm actually pissed off and frustrated with myself. f*cking stupidity!
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm

kyleen11 wrote:I'm actually pissed off and frustrated with myself. f*cking stupidity!

Awe, I'm sorry Marjorie, I hope you feel better. :(

I feel ok, just kind of tired and un-motivated. I'm also frustrated because I can't figure out how to work the scanner and I really want to put some fan art on here. :x
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:14 pm

It's been a day. I can post again.
Pretty damn pleased with myself!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:39 am

[color=skyblue:01722]Hyper, pissed, and sad. Not a good combination. :lol: [/color:01722]
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:03 am

MixStan wrote:Hyper, pissed, and sad. Not a good combination. :lol:

I know how that feels, dear. I'm going through almost the same thing.

I just want to cry so badly now. I've been feeling like it all day and I have no idea why... I feel like sh*t that's been shat upon twice and fornicated on. I think I know why, but I can't be sure... Seriously, my ex-boyfriend is indirectly giving me the guilt trip, one of my best friends was contemplating suicide, and in two weeks I'll be moving to St. Paul and be too preoccupied with classes to do the things I love... maybe. I want to keep posting on the BBS because I love you all so much... but I'll only have time about four days a week if I'm lucky.

I feel nervous and depressed and absolutely terrible. I'm a wreck. I need someone to talk to.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:30 am

^ Jeni, even though I can't get online a lot, I'm always here if you feel like PMing me... I really wish there was something I could do to help you out. =(

I feel pretty badly too right now. I've actually been in a pretty bad mood for a few days now. Everything's just taken it's toll on me lately. I've been getting blamed for all the bad sh*t that's happened in the house, my parents are constantly bitching at me, and I've been having guy troubles. It's not fun. ><

I know that a lot of you say you parents get on your nerves, but might not really mean it.... I do mean it. Also, they're constantly fighting with each other. By now, I just want them to shut up. They're lazy, demanding, and just annoying as hell. I'm getting really sick of my whole family.

As for my guy troubles... I'm just obsessed over this one kid that I don't know too well, and I've been stressing myself over whether or not to ask him to hang out, for fear of being rejected. I'm probably going to try giving him a call sometime, if my nerves don't prevent me from doing so....
I *Heart* You.
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:45 am

^ Amber, I thought I was alone in the world, the only one who hates my family but then I realize I wasn't. I feel the same way towards them. I'm getting sick and tired of them too, by what you've posted, it sounded that we're in the same situation right now, what a coincidence. Maybe we should start a club with people annoyed plus sick and tired of their family. (Just a thought. :lol: )

And this guy, was it a new one? Not that guy you've told me about? :shock: I wasn't aware of it. I think I know why. XD But sure, try making friends with him, there's no harm in trying anyway.

Athena1999 wrote:I feel nervous and depressed and absolutely terrible. I'm a wreck. I need someone to talk to.

You could talk to me too, if you need someone. I could give you unwanted advices about it but maybe I could help. Send me a PM if you want to and I really want to help you out.

About me: I still feel stupid about myself, confused (Why do things happen so fast that I wasn't aware of anything anymore?)and annoyed. I've also been very irritable this past few days.
Maybe a little hint of jealousy too. With whom I don't know.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:54 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
MixStan wrote:Hyper, pissed, and sad. Not a good combination. :lol:

I know how that feels, dear. I'm going through almost the same thing.

I just want to cry so badly now. I've been feeling like it all day and I have no idea why... I feel like sh*t that's been shat upon twice and fornicated on. I think I know why, but I can't be sure... Seriously, my ex-boyfriend is indirectly giving me the guilt trip, one of my best friends was contemplating suicide, and in two weeks I'll be moving to St. Paul and be too preoccupied with classes to do the things I love... maybe. I want to keep posting on the BBS because I love you all so much... but I'll only have time about four days a week if I'm lucky.

I feel nervous and depressed and absolutely terrible. I'm a wreck. I need someone to talk to.

If you wanna talk to me I'm happy to help. :)

Return to “Hot Topics”