Moderator: Big-Will

yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:11 pm

i feel ok, sad :cry: , but ok
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:17 am

Accomplished. I actually got off my lazy ass and made myself a signature, even though it's fuzzy, huge and sucks, and I'll have a new (not to mention about 5000x better) one by Monday morning. But still. At least it's something, and something that I made myself! :D I shall now spend the rest of the night on some random online forum, engaging in a shipping war. (Hehe... engaging... ship... get it? Sorry, I couldn't resist :))
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:31 am

Awesome dude. I just took a big dump. Ok, seriously? A little bored, kinda pissed, and a bit down. I'm actually getting tired of staying up all night, and sleeping from 8am to 4, 5, or 6pm. There's not alot of stuff you can do late at night around here. I can turn my sleep schedule around, but that only lasts a couple of weeks, then I go back to my old routines. I also don't have alot to do during the day, and I'm running out of cash, so a job would help aleveate (sp?) both of those problems. However, I just don't feel motivated enough to go and put in apps... well anywhere. And when I'm somewhere I think would be nice to work, I start rationalizing it to death, and talk myself out of applying. I've also put off taking my A+ certification tests (computer repair certification) for a couple of months too. I just need to suck it up, study, and go and do it.
Well that's enough ranting for the moment.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:21 pm

^Aw. I hoep you get better BRMBug.

I'm still in pain from yesterday. But toher then that, I feel okay.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:40 pm

I feel so f*cking excited! I'm so pumped for the second half of season 10. I can't wait for episode 1008 to air! ^________^
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:33 pm

I feel exactly the same as Ali over there.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:15 pm

Pissed off. I have to go to a stupid church meeting later. >_>
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:26 pm

Tired right now. Also pissed off at Limewire.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:38 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:Also pissed off at Limewire.

Get Morpheus. It has a lot faster downloads, and it doesn't give you any spyware or adware.

I'm super. Thanks for asking. Seriously, I'm in a great mood. The Ravens have prooved themselves again against the Chargers today, and the new episodes are coming on Wednesday. It's Sunday, it's Sunday! Only 3 more days 'til the WoW episode.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:44 pm

Down. My parents just told me that my dog has heart problems, and will likely die within a few months. I've been dreading this for years. It's worse than it would be if they told me she's already dead, because now every time I go home, I'll be thinking, "This is the last time I'll see her. It's the last time. The last time. Last time..."

At least I have my fish. :(
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:17 am

I'm feeling pretty giddy right now. I feel like dancing. I'm kinda cold, but oh well. My brother is at the Bears game! WHOO! 10-3 BEARS! They just intercepted for a touch-down! WHOO!
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:22 am

My joy has been killed.. random girl I don't even know flamed me and called me a “beatch” and corrected a minor spelling error.

The original south park scripts are full of spelling errors.. T_T so.. I don't think it's worth bashing someone over.

I dunno why that bums me so much... T.T Girls are always the meanest I swear. *runs off crying*
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:28 am

Don't get so worked up about it. I never get worked up about any of my online friends or anyone I don't know.

I'm feeling downright good. My sister's kinda being an assh*le, but I can get past that. New episodes coming, I'm so eager for them, and I'm watching a good game that's on TV right now. Go Bears, Mel.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:28 am

Down. My parents just told me that my dog has heart problems, and will likely die within a few months. I've been dreading this for years. It's worse than it would be if they told me she's already dead, because now every time I go home, I'll be thinking, "This is the last time I'll see her. It's the last time. The last time. Last time..."

I get you. My dog died of bone cancer this summer. She's been (I still refuse to use past tense) around since before I was born, and she was a mix of a grandmother, sister, and best friend figure. In an lame attempt to make you feel better, you'll probably be there when your dog dies - I was on the other side of the country (California - I HATE CALIFORNIA), taking forced surfing lessons (without goggles, and highly sensitive eyes) in a place that is Great White central, shortly after seeing Jaws 2, and I knew that Nikki was being put down the entire time. So, yeah, look on the bright side...

I'd ask your parents too see if she can be put down, it's way better. She's almost definitely going through hell right now, just like my dog was. Imagine how terrifying it must be to know that your body might fail you any second. And trust me, it will be a lot easier for your entire family to be able to be there with her when she dies, petting and reassuring her, than to come home one day and find her lifeless body in her favorite nap spot. This comes from experience.

On Topic: Totally devestated, for obvious reasons if you read the above message. And a minute ago I felt like a 15-inch needle was stuck through my toe - hydrogen peroxide isn't always a mild sting. :) And I'm not being a wimp. It hurt like hell.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:19 am

Could be better. I just got back from a difficult 49 hours at work (I had to stay an extra hour because one of the kids' parents wouldn't pick him up until after 6:00, plus I had to do some extra cleaning that the other people missed)...

And then my mom ridiculed me for being a vegan. She told me that God put animals on this earth to feed us (and she gives me the guilt trip with religion again)... and then she told me the last thing she needed was an anorexic daughter on her hands again. And if I was against the treatment of cows (which companies DO treat inhumanely), could I at least get organic milk and cheese? :roll: I'm still not comfortable with it. D:

Return to “Hot Topics”