A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Mon May 21, 2007 10:16 pm

I thought #399 was better than #400, I don't think I cringed at all during the 24 spoof. However I didn't care much for that heavy-handed satire in #400 (which has a bad habit of leaving me with a bad taste), but it also took too damn long just to get to the main plot in that episode. Still can't decide if Simpsons or South Park had the better 24 parody.

In other news, I feel like I wasted my time selling back my school books for only 1/8th the price I bought them for. :(

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed May 23, 2007 3:17 am

Swell, by golly, just swell. This girl in my class just came up to me and said, "I'm going to Disneyworld and I'm going to send you a postcard for your birthday!" My only response was, "Make sure it's Alice in Wonderland." And then I walked away.

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT! I wanna get out of 7th grade and those damned uniforms.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 23, 2007 5:32 am

Extremely tired.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed May 23, 2007 6:20 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:i feel sniffly. not because i've been crying, but because of allergies. arghhhh.. i didn't USED to have this problem. :x

You are not alone, Hammer. I've been dealing with the same problem for years! I was first hit by allergies when I was 13, and every spring/summer since then, it comes back with a vengeance.

The worst part of it is when they decide to attack you in other ways...bad cough, nosebleeds, whatever, it's all really bad.

I'm kinda sneezy tonight as well.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 24, 2007 10:51 pm

I'm SO SO SO happy and relieved right now. Today has been one of the worst and most painful days of my life:

I woke up this morning with pains in my neck but it wasn't until about 2 o clock in the afternoon that the pain became unbearable to the point that I could barely move any part of my body. So there I am, stuck sitting on the couch with my head tilted and angled in a specific way - one slight fractional movement and this small but extremely painful sting would spark to life on the left side of my neck.
Honestly, I've never cried tears and yelled out in agony in all my life - the pains just kept coming at unpredictable random times and from 4 o clock onwards, I got stinging feelings once every 20 seconds.

I couldn't even get to the hospital properly so my mam needed to help me move - still with these stinging pains in my neck and there's me yelling at the top of my lungs in absolute agony and crying my eyes out. But, 2 and a bit hours later, and my first ever dose of morphene, (:lol: which made me feel dizzy and quite relaxed) things are better and I only have slight pains which I only get when I stretch my neck a lot which I can bare.

But hell, I've never been in so much pain in my life. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 24, 2007 11:11 pm

I think the worst pain of my life was when my dumbass cousin rammed my arm into a couch at my grandma's house several years ago. Either that or when wax impacted on my right eardrum, causing my entire ear to hurt like Hell. At any rate, pain sucks ass.

I'm exicted that I get to leave home for the weekend tonight.

love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu May 24, 2007 11:26 pm

EPAF wrote:I'm SO SO SO happy and relieved right now. Today has been one of the worst and most painful days of my life:

I woke up this morning with pains in my neck but it wasn't until about 2 o clock in the afternoon that the pain became unbearable to the point that I could barely move any part of my body. So there I am, stuck sitting on the couch with my head tilted and angled in a specific way - one slight fractional movement and this small but extremely painful sting would spark to life on the left side of my neck.
Honestly, I've never cried tears and yelled out in agony in all my life - the pains just kept coming at unpredictable random times and from 4 o clock onwards, I got stinging feelings once every 20 seconds.

I couldn't even get to the hospital properly so my mam needed to help me move - still with these stinging pains in my neck and there's me yelling at the top of my lungs in absolute agony and crying my eyes out. But, 2 and a bit hours later, and my first ever dose of morphene, (:lol: which made me feel dizzy and quite relaxed) things are better and I only have slight pains which I only get when I stretch my neck a lot which I can bare.

But hell, I've never been in so much pain in my life. :roll:

Ouch man, that must have been horrible. Glad that your ok now, but do you know why you got those pains?

As for me, I'm not bad. Just chilling out and listening to music.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu May 24, 2007 11:52 pm

love*metal wrote:Ouch man, that must have been horrible.

Oh it was, I think I added a whole new dimension to the song "Cry Me A River". :roll:

love*metal wrote:do you know why you got those

One of two possibilities: I either slept really REALLY wierdly last night OR......I've been in a looking-down position whilst doing exams for so many hours that it's just built up to form one hell of a painful neck problem.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sat May 26, 2007 2:41 am

I'm hot, have feet that ache like Hell, and the mysterious urge to throw up. That last one will probably go away soon..... hopefully. :P

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 26, 2007 5:17 am

:( I'm a sad panda. I've lost my season 5 DVD, and I really wanna see Silly Hate Crime.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat May 26, 2007 5:35 am

I'm sad because I don't want to wait so long..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat May 26, 2007 7:18 am

BRMBug wrote::( I'm a sad panda. I've lost my season 5 DVD, and I really wanna see Silly Hate Crime.

Well you're in luck, 'cause Silly Hate Crime happens to be in season 4.

How do I feel... um... tired. And my feet hurt from being on them all day. And frustrated that my friend hasn't sent me her lab yet so I can figure out how this is supposed to go. And anxious now that I'm gonna be taking four higher level courses sicne I'm switching over from bio to physics. And generally happy because I've been watching The Simpsons on DVD and it's outstanding.

So I feel... a variety of things. Yes.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sun May 27, 2007 1:44 am

I think today, I finally managed to destroy my feet. They now ache much more than they did yesterday. :evil:

Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun May 27, 2007 1:52 am

O'Brien wrote:I think today, I finally managed to destroy my feet. They now ache much more than they did yesterday. :evil:

Ice water always helps. I just wish I could put some Ice water on my legs. They are killing me after yesterdays Weightlifting final.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun May 27, 2007 2:58 am

I'm feeling pretty damn good right now. I'm in one of my "moods" where I'm easily amused.

Return to “Hot Topics”