A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:33 pm

EPAF wrote:
love*metal wrote:I'm happy that I passed my Key Skills exam. I got 90%, which is the highest result I've ever got on a exam! :D

You had to do an exam for Key Skills? :?
All I had to do was do some example work for each area and that was THAT. Oh well, I guess I'm special. :lol:

Actually it came as a suprise to me. I got told about the exam about week before it. Nevermind, it's over and I passed it, I'm happy. :D
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 pm

love*metal wrote:
EPAF wrote:
love*metal wrote:I'm happy that I passed my Key Skills exam. I got 90%, which is the highest result I've ever got on a exam! :D

You had to do an exam for Key Skills? :?
All I had to do was do some example work for each area and that was THAT. Oh well, I guess I'm special. :lol:

Actually it came as a suprise to me. I got told about the exam about week before it. Nevermind, it's over and I passed it, I'm happy. :D

Well that's good - passing is all that matters. Now passing General Studies......hmmmmm......that's a bugar......even if I did get the source paper a month before the main final exam. I've read it 5 times already and now I know that when I go into the exam to actually do it...that...if you were born in Iraq, your life expectency is friggin' screwed and that Chinese men can't be arsed with condoms. :roll:
Hmmmm, that would make a pretty easy question:
The World is currently growing in overall population. Do you agree with the fact that we need to nuke China to keep the population under control? YES! (1 mark) :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:42 pm

Interesting. I haven't talked to anyone in a while, I want to d something, but I know I'm too lazy to anyway, so why go through it?

I need some aspirin. I drank too much tea this morning. Too much sugar.

One day at lunch, I actually took one of those little squares of a Hershey's bar from my friend and ate it? I thought I was gonna throw it up. I do not work well with chocolate.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 am

I be happy for once! I got a 98% on my psychology exam, I'm going to see Knocked Up with my friends tomorrow night...

ANNND I came home to find out that I OFFICIALLY HAVE A NEW JOB!!! It's at this really awesome historical ice-cream shop near Red Wing, and apparently the person who hired me thought I had enough experience from the daycare to be a supervisor. =O It's definitely going to be more than worth the 35-minute commute from the Twin Cities.

Yay for having two summer jobs. Sure as hell beats last year's driving for Domino's. 8D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:49 am

Athena1999 wrote:I be happy for once! I got a 98% on my psychology exam, I'm going to see Knocked Up with my friends tomorrow night...

ANNND I came home to find out that I OFFICIALLY HAVE A NEW JOB!!! It's at this really awesome historical ice-cream shop near Red Wing, and apparently the person who hired me thought I had enough experience from the daycare to be a supervisor. =O It's definitely going to be more than worth the 35-minute commute from the Twin Cities.

Image That's great! I think I know the place you're talking about too. I can't think of the name of it right now, but it was featured in that "A show about Ice Cream" on PBS.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 am

BRMBug wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:I be happy for once! I got a 98% on my psychology exam, I'm going to see Knocked Up with my friends tomorrow night...

Image That's great! I think I know the place you're talking about too. I can't think of the name of it right now, but it was featured in that "A show about Ice Cream" on PBS.

It's called Flat Pennies, if that name sounds familiar. I know it has part of a train connected to it, and that the ice cream is laced with "flavour bursts." I knew I had heard of the place before, but didn't remember where.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Feelin' good, Today I took my final exam in AutoCAD, I finished it with 45 minutes to spare but the important thing is this: I over heard the teachers saying some thing about getting Maya, or Maia, not sure how its spelled. Maya, I believe, is the program they use to animate South Park, so there's a very slight almost but not really chance that I may one day be an animator for the show! :P
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:19 am

I'm feeling very energetic right now. I love the effects of caffine. :D
natasa88serbia

Postby natasa88serbia » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:59 pm

I feel great!!! School is over and that is enough for me to feel good! I am a little bit nervious because i have to study for my exam but I'm trying to be calm....
Kosovo je Srbija!!!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:31 am

Happy and Relieved.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:24 pm

I feel like rebelling against authority.

DIE GRANDPA!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:58 am

I had one of the worst days of my life today. I just had to keep drinking and drinking and now I have an alcohol problem. My parents found out about it and now they don't trust me anymore. If my parents can't trust me, then who can?

EDIT: Now that I've talked to the right people, I feel much better. Thanks again, you guys =)
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:31 am

I'm doing ok I guess. I think that this is going to be my last week of college untill september, I'm pretty much up to date with all my assignments and theres no more exams, so everythings good education wise.

And I think I'm having some luck with finding a job. A couple of places that I sent a CV to have sent me back an application form, and those places only do that if there are jobs available. So thats looking good. Hopefully I'll be earning some money during the holidays.

Theres just some personal stuff happening with friends at the moment, and I feel like I can't help them with whats going on. Why does bad stuff happen to nice people? Seriously, I've been asking myself that for a while now.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:24 am

^ That's something we all end up asking ourselves at some point. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer, nor do we ever expect to find it. The best we can do is just hope things will turn out okay for them. Will things get better? Who knows, but we'll find out in time.

On the lighter side, good luck with the job. Hope you get it, man!

Me, I'm a bit exhausted from my work. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm going to enjoy myself, dammit!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:52 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote: ^ That's something we all end up asking ourselves at some point. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer, nor do we ever expect to find it. The best we can do is just hope things will turn out okay for them. Will things get better? Who knows, but we'll find out in time.

That is so true. *gasp* Are you Buddah?

As for me -- I'm doing okay. Kinda feeling different emotions.

Return to “Hot Topics”