A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 pm

^ Really glad to hear that. After reading about your situation, as well as Poofs', I was starting to get a little worried.

Hope things continue to get better with the two of you.

:)
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:52 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Really glad to hear that. After reading about your situation, as well as Poofs', I was starting to get a little worried.

Hope things continue to get better with the two of you.

:)

Aw, thanks. I guess the bad luck that follows me is just starting to lay off a bit. I dunno, it seems like I carry bad luck everywhere I go.

><

I hope Poofs comes back soon, it's so very...boring here without her stories and 'poasting'.

:cry:
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:42 am

^ Think nothing of it. I've been through my share of hell with a certain family member (long since booted out) or other people, things I would not want to get into or be able to without feeling some regret or stress.

I guess it's because of this that I tend to get a little worried about people in those situations. Gonna be my downfall, I reckon.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:41 am

teh-lolrus wrote:You can multitask. I'm doing my AP Government notecards and catching up on posts her

Argh..I got AP English AP History and AP Chemistry homework.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:12 am

suzukichic wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:You can multitask. I'm doing my AP Government notecards and catching up on posts her

Argh..I got AP English AP History and AP Chemistry homework.

Eww, AP Chemistry. Chem Honors was bad enough for me. All I learned was how to set things on multicolored fire and how to read the periodic table. I got a B in that class, only because I kept losing the homework papers (half-sheets of printer paper). AP History was a ton of work, but it was balanced out by the amazing, funny teacher of ours. AP English this year is going well, the teacher is really nice and the work isn't too hard, although it is a bit time-consuming.
._.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 am

^

Yea..I enjoy history without a doubt..chem is alright...*shrug*...it's easy i'm just lazy.....I stlil haven't done it..and it's been like 5hours.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:14 am

I'm feelin' pretty dandy right now. Last week of the semester before my one only exam, followed by most of next week off, plus me finally getting some stuff I've been meaning to get for a few weeks. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:26 am

I'm a bit stuffy but all in all I'm good.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:32 am

I'm pissed off and tired; I explained over in the 'Wonderful' thread and the 'Things that Piss You Off' thread...but yeah.

:x

I'm always pissed off when I post here. I think I should make a separate thread where I can vent about my crappy life.

><
._.
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:34 am

Fatigued. Annoyed. I don't wanna do uni enrollment bullcrap. >__<
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:46 am

teh-lolrus wrote:I'm pissed off and tired; I explained over in the 'Wonderful' thread and the 'Things that Piss You Off' thread...but yeah.

I'm always pissed off when I post here. I think I should make a separate thread where I can vent about my crappy life.

><

I know this is seems like a really douchey thing to say but for the most part you always seem to be at least one of those things.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:26 am

polymorph wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:I'm pissed off and tired; I explained over in the 'Wonderful' thread and the 'Things that Piss You Off' thread...but yeah.

><

I know this is seems like a really douchey thing to say but for the most part you always seem to be at least one of those things.

True. Happiness is rare these days, I think I picked up tons of bad luck from middle school and now it's haunting me. Fatigue is normal these days, my sleeping pattern's been thrown off again.

><
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:13 am

Coming off a couple of days' worth of flu. These last two nights were hell, but I think I may be pulling out of it.

Only now, someone else here has caught it.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:00 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Coming off a couple of days' worth of flu. These last two nights were hell, but I think I may be pulling out of it.

Don't mention the flu! (I'm reading "The Stand" by Stephen King... if you've read it you'll understand why.)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:02 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:Coming off a couple of days' worth of flu. These last two nights were hell, but I think I may be pulling out of it.

Don't mention the flu! (I'm reading "The Stand" by Stephen King... if you've read it you'll understand why.)

Oooh, sorry...

Return to “Hot Topics”