A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:58 am

I are 'meh'. There seems to be issues with [as]'s video player as well, and that has me a tad down. I wonder if there's something going around.
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm kinda bleh right now. I hate the fact that my sleep cycle is SO messed-up that it's hard for me to hang out with friends unless they're just as frighteningly nocturnal as I am. I woke up at about 8:45ish.. last NIGHT. :?

Ah, well. I guess I'll just stay up and let the sleep cycle run in its non-24-hour rhythm until I'm on a "normal" schedule again. It's all I can do at this point.. I've tried just about everything else. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
JesusComplex
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:37 pm

I'm feelin pretty good. I got back from my best friends wedding yesterday. Although I'm sunburned and I slept in my makeup and my contacts. Everything else is good.

I can't believe she's married. It's just so surreal.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:59 am

JesusComplex wrote:I'm feelin pretty good. I got back from my best friends wedding yesterday. Although I'm sunburned and I slept in my makeup and my contacts. Everything else is good.

I can't believe she's married. It's just so surreal.


Isn't it, though? I find it freaky that people two years younger than me are married with KIDS already. o.O;; I bet the wedding was fun, though. :D Congrats to her!

Right now, I'm feeling okay.. thirsty, though. *goes down to the basement to grab a water bottle*
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:52 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:I'm kinda bleh right now. I hate the fact that my sleep cycle is SO messed-up that it's hard for me to hang out with friends unless they're just as frighteningly nocturnal as I am. I woke up at about 8:45ish.. last NIGHT. :?

Ah, well. I guess I'll just stay up and let the sleep cycle run in its non-24-hour rhythm until I'm on a "normal" schedule again. It's all I can do at this point.. I've tried just about everything else. ><


Oh mai. You've been having weird sleep cycles, too? I've been going to bed in the wee hours in the morning and getting up really late [something like going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 4 PM]. It seems like I sleep in 12 hour cycles- for example, I go to bed at 2 AM and wake up at 2 PM...but I've become completely nocturnal ever since Finals [I pulled all-nighters for the week before and during Finals to get work done and to study...].

><

It's probably horrible for my health but I can't help it...as far as I know...
._.
nick007
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 am

I've been having weird sleep schedules for last six months sense I quit working. I used to work at nite but then after I was forced out I didn't have a schedule so I just slept whenever I felt like it and woke-up whenever unless I had something to do. I had some med changes to but now I sleep over 12hours a day probably but it's only for a few hours at a time. Like I'l go to bed at 4am and wake-up at 8am, then go back to sleep round 11am, wake-up at 1pm then stay up till like 5pm, go back to sleep till round 11pm then stay up till bout 4am maybe or whenever I feel tired again. My sleep pattern is so messed-up that I cant even keep on schedule with my meds so I go longer than I'm suposed to between doses(maybe that's part of my problem). Least I won't need refiles as soon LOL
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 am

INSOMNIACS OF THE BBS UNTIE!!! I mean, UNITE!!!
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:35 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:I'm kinda bleh right now. I hate the fact that my sleep cycle is SO messed-up that it's hard for me to hang out with friends unless they're just as frighteningly nocturnal as I am. I woke up at about 8:45ish.. last NIGHT. :?

Ah, well. I guess I'll just stay up and let the sleep cycle run in its non-24-hour rhythm until I'm on a "normal" schedule again. It's all I can do at this point.. I've tried just about everything else. ><


Oh mai. You've been having weird sleep cycles, too? I've been going to bed in the wee hours in the morning and getting up really late [something like going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 4 PM]. It seems like I sleep in 12 hour cycles- for example, I go to bed at 2 AM and wake up at 2 PM...but I've become completely nocturnal ever since Finals [I pulled all-nighters for the week before and during Finals to get work done and to study...].

><

It's probably horrible for my health but I can't help it...as far as I know...


People just don't understand us.. :( We can't help being insanely nocturnal! Seriously. It's so hard to adjust to The World's crappy "conventional" hours. I know I've tried just about everything to change my sleep cycle around, and nothing -- I mean, NOTHING -- works. >< So I say.. screw it. Let's just not do anything about it.. it's obviously how we were made to be. Fight against the evil corporations that schedule work hours from 9 to 5! It's a CONSPIRACY! F@CK THE SYSTEM!!

BRMBug wrote:INSOMNIACS OF THE BBS UNTIE!!! I mean, UNITE!!!


YEAHHHH!! *twitch, twitch.. spills Monster all over keyboard* >.O
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
nick007
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby nick007 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 pm

you guys could get jobs in retail doing stocking or something but I wouldn't recommend working at WalMart(like I used to) but if they squeezed everyone else out(like around here) you may not have much of a choice
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:34 pm

The good news is that I must be finally pulling out of my cold. The hot weather over the weekend must have helped a good deal.

The bad news is that the back of my neck got grilled big time! And I thought I did everything I could on the bus ride down to keep that from happening, too.

And no sun block in the house, last I checked. Went out and got some today.
i<3hart<3kenny_666
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:23 pm

awsome!!!! today is my 13th b-day :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:29 pm

^ Cool! Happy birthday! :D
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:08 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:
MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:I'm kinda bleh right now. I hate the fact that my sleep cycle is SO messed-up that it's hard for me to hang out with friends unless they're just as frighteningly nocturnal as I am. I woke up at about 8:45ish.. last NIGHT. :?

Ah, well. I guess I'll just stay up and let the sleep cycle run in its non-24-hour rhythm until I'm on a "normal" schedule again. It's all I can do at this point.. I've tried just about everything else. ><


Oh mai. You've been having weird sleep cycles, too? I've been going to bed in the wee hours in the morning and getting up really late [something like going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 4 PM]. It seems like I sleep in 12 hour cycles- for example, I go to bed at 2 AM and wake up at 2 PM...but I've become completely nocturnal ever since Finals [I pulled all-nighters for the week before and during Finals to get work done and to study...].

><

It's probably horrible for my health but I can't help it...as far as I know...


People just don't understand us.. :( We can't help being insanely nocturnal! Seriously. It's so hard to adjust to The World's crappy "conventional" hours. I know I've tried just about everything to change my sleep cycle around, and nothing -- I mean, NOTHING -- works. >< So I say.. screw it. Let's just not do anything about it.. it's obviously how we were made to be. Fight against the evil corporations that schedule work hours from 9 to 5! It's a CONSPIRACY! F@CK THE SYSTEM!!

BRMBug wrote:INSOMNIACS OF THE BBS UNTIE!!! I mean, UNITE!!!


YEAHHHH!! *twitch, twitch.. spills Monster all over keyboard* >.O


Everyone in my Painting class proposed a class at 3 AM for all the nocturnal people. Naturally, I concur. Anyhow...bleeeragh. Shall I break out the System of a Down and Rage Against the Machine and other anti-establishment [somewhat] musiks?

:lol:

To war! Down with the system!

Anyways, I'm feeling all worn out. 4 straight hours of Painting class first thing in the morning [8 AM to 12 PM] and about 3 straight hours of Vector Graphics class in the evening makes for a brutal weariness.

...My body needs a nap, but my mind is wide awake!

><
._.
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:11 am

Hooray for chronic insomnia!

Count me in for the BBS night owl club. :mrgreen:
KennyMcCormickRocks
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 am

:? :roll: :?

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests