Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 am

KennyMcCormickRocks wrote::? :roll: :?

:cry:
aww why are you soo sad all the time ur makin me sad ) :
PLEASE DONT BE UPSET :cry:
Sizzling Lynn

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ihartkenny!!!!! Heheh, sorry about the capslock. Birthdays excite me. I can't wait for my 18th this October.

Right now I'm relaxed. I'm able to actually sesh here in front of my computer since my parents are upstairs, watching a movie with the speakers on full blast. It's like I'm able to smoke up with everyone here for once. :mrgreen:

Wow, I won't be surprised if I end up being a hemp activist a few years down the road...that is if it isn't legalized by then.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:50 am

^ The back of my neck must want to be an activist as well; it's been "baked" all day!

Yep, still sore from the sunburn, but my gf introduced me to something called Solarcane, and they said my neck looked a lot better after a spray or two. Bought some of that on the way back home and am giving it another go. With any luck, I'll sleep better tonight.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:59 am

I went to bed round 5am last nite, woke-up round 10am, went back to bed round 11am, woke-up at 5pm, went back to bed round 9pm and woke-up at 11pm.

I've been felling depressed and tired the last few weeks so I called my psych and she doubled the dosage of my Prozac in bout a week. I was taking 20m every 12hours but begining of last week I called her because I've been felling bad and she told me to take 40m before I go to bed and take 20M when I wake-up. Sense I don't have a schedule I started taking 1pill(each pill is 20m) bout every 8hours. Friday I was still feeling crappy so she told me to take 2pills(witch is 40m) 2wice a day so now I'm taking 80m a day. Been doing it for the last few days and I don't feel any better. I have my parents telling me I need to exercise more but I can barely get out of bed for more than a few hours at a time and we don't have any equipment. They suggested I go walkiing instead of using a treadmill but we live on a busy highway with no sidewalks and it's either raining or 100degreeze outside during the day. I think my mom wants me dead because that could kill me
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:Wow, I won't be surprised if I end up being a hemp activist a few years down the road...that is if it isn't legalized by then.

Haha, that reminds me of a random conversation some of us had over at the canada day parade today. Not sure if it was caught on the vids I took, but after the local police marched in with their display/band thing, we started talking about how the cops should cut the druggies a break since it's Canada day, as well as slightly altering the leaf on the Canadian flag. Ah, fun times.

I'm really f*cking energetic/hyper/ghdfgsdfkljfkldh right now! Today's been pretty effin' sweet so far. Gonna go over to the fare they've got going on in the park in a few hours or so. Everything 'sept the DS is charged up, so I'm sure it'll be a blast. I wish every day was this awesome. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KennyMcCormickRocks

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:02 am

Bad
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:30 am

How do I feel?

With my hands, of course! :mrgreen:
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:51 am

KennyMcCormickRocks wrote:Bad

why :cry:
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Everyone in my Painting class proposed a class at 3 AM for all the nocturnal people. Naturally, I concur.

ME TOO. I always thought that'd be so much more convenient. It seems to be a general consensus that the artsy people are more often nocturnal.. probably because it's so much easier to think in the middle of the night, without so many people milling about. That, and the darkness is more suited to the reclusive soul and the inventive mind.

Too bad I gotta go to bed now, though. I didn't sleep well last night/morning/afternoon, so I feel pretty worn out. Goodnight. *stalks up the stairs, grumbling about how The System is screwing my system over :x *
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:18 am

^ Artsy people...nocturnal?

Well, I can understand that. The evening hours are the best times I can come up with my art ideas, but I'm not usually up past midnight. In fact, I try to wrap things up before then.

Right now, I'm just hot, sweaty and sneezy. Damn allergy season. Add humidity to the mix, and it's not a pleasant feeling!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 am

Ah yes, Hot and Sweaty, some of the lesser known dwarves, next to Snotty, Pissy, Assy, and Mo.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:40 am

BRMBug wrote:Ah yes, Hot and Sweaty, some of the lesser known dwarves, next to Snotty, Pissy, Assy, and Mo.

Why am I suddenly thinking of the Three Stooges??
We are we such knuckle-heads.
Nuch Nuch Nuch
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:26 am

Embarrassed and mad... yet the situation that caused it is completely hilarious at the same time.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:33 pm

Not too bad... concidering i only had about 3 hours sleep last night
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:53 pm

OMG!! I feel sooper duper excited and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Butterslover21 are actually gonna meet, in real life!! I can't believe it!! ZOMG YAY!!!

Return to “Hot Topics”