Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

seamus yarr

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:
Azer wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:seriously come down to ireland, everyone hates emos

are you everyone? why don't you love what everyone hates, i mean you guys even like soccer, why not emos?

If people accept emos in Texas then how the hell do they all hate them in Ireland?

Texas is alot of things, but it's not emo hating

Emos just deliberately try to piss others off by looking all dark and all that bullsh*t
they constantly whinge about problems which aren't that big a deal and they cut themselves all to get f*ckin attention-Jesus Christ life is great and we won't be here forever but enjoy it while you can! And go cut your wrists/write dark poems/draw your anime somwhere else!
I've grown up in a very anti-emo community
seriously if you ask anyone in ireland if they like emos I guarantee they'll say no
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 am

hmm i see they "whinge" alot

some people are unfairly labled as emo just because the way they dress, trust me Im the oppisite from emo and ass wipes call me emo all the time

not all of them cut themselves, just the attention whores or the bitchy ones

all it really is is a "fashion statement"

I just love how you steriotype Texans all the time but your really making Ireland look like it's full of asshole tools who hate people because they are different
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 am

Thread derailed. again.

Neways, I feel a lot better today than I have for the past few weeks. Just got some awesome news from my drummer yesterday regarding our band's next show.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 am

^ lolz srry
I feel jealous because you have a band and I don't
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:hmm i see they "whinge"alot

some people are unfairly labled as emo just because the way they dress, trust me Im the oppisite from emo and ass wipes call me emo all the time

not all of them cut themselves, just the attention whores or the bitchy ones

all it really is is a "fashion statement"

I just love how you steriotype Texans all the time but your really making Ireland look like it's full of asshole tools who hate people because they are different

I can tolerate a lot of people like hippies, chavs, minorities they aren't bothering me but emos just turn me!
Emo basically means emotional-they always cry and write dark poetry about how pointless life is and that's how they bother me-we don't care! Keep your issues to yourself and don't take it out on society

and btw if you're called emo at school cos of the way you dress then just change the way you dress-simple as that
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:46 am

Sorry if I'm derailing the thread I'll drop the topic
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 am

ugh

all I have to say is fuck you

Im not disscussing this anymore, flame wars are for fags
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:49 am

seamus yarr wrote:I can tolerate a lot of people like hippies, chavs, minorities they aren't bothering me but emos just turn me!
Emo basically means emotional-they always cry and write dark poetry about how pointless life is and that's how they bother me-we don't care! Keep your issues to yourself and don't take it out on society

and btw if you're called emo at school cos of the way you dress then just change the way you dress-simple as that

wow dude, do you really thing it's simple to ''just changing the way you are'' because of some douchebags wanted? i don't give a flying crap about soccer but i enjoy your posts about balls, i love you just like emos, we're both human with working brains but the thoughts are depending on the personality, i do think that life is pointless but i'm enjoying it unlike emos, they're like admitting their failure and trying to enjoy the rape of the creation. what i mean is we shouldn't hate anyone for anything, just let it go like a ball from a 30cm foot.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:ugh

all I have to say is fuck you

Im not disscussing this anymore, flame wars are for fags

Agreed

let's stop arguing ok?
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 am

K

better now that the faggy flame war is over
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:56 am

back on topic : I feel sh*tty coz my dog keeps sh*tting all over the house and i have to clean it whole night, i'm tired of poo, they started to sing late x-mas songs to me, it's freaking out here, in the land of poo!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 am

Azer wrote:back on topic : I feel sh*tty coz my dog keeps sh*tting all over the house and i have to clean it whole night, i'm tired of poo, they started to sing late x-mas songs to me, it's freaking out here, in the land of poo!

Toilet train it
I have 2 dogs and neither has taken a dump in the house for long time
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:00 am

Azer wrote:back on topic : I feel sh*tty coz my dog keeps sh*tting all over the house and i have to clean it whole night, i'm tired of poo, they started to sing late x-mas songs to me, it's freaking out here, in the land of poo!

that sucks

I fucking hate school right now

my freaking chair test is this Friday and I can't get the fucking song! DX!

And also TAKS is coming (big overated test) so the teachers are being total deuche bags

FML

my at-home life is pretty bitchin though
so is my internet life lolz XD
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 am

seamus yarr wrote:

Toilet train it
I have 2 dogs and neither has taken a dump in the house for long time

lol dude i'm 18 and i just learned to take a dump on the toilet, let the puppy enjoy his butthole exercises, usually he does it @ balcony but now it's cold so i took him in and he's pretty high right because of the second hand toking sh*t so i guess i'll have to wash&wax whole winter xD

Postby 203177 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:30 am

pissed off i don't know why its just my dog is too out of control and my parents don't care ot help him. :x
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “Hot Topics”