A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby mo303564 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Headache. I have to lie down for a little... :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 am

Quite proud! Some time ago, I did a video compilation based on some logo spoofs, and today, the person who inspired me to do this left a positive comment on it!

I may not have his budget or audio software, but when your inspiration likes your work, it really says something.

:D
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

A lil' hungry. May be eating lunch soon.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Head hurts again. Relentless sun and wind will do that. Changes in temperature in the brewery don't help either. Temperature in the brewing area is probably around 40C (104F), in the basement it's 18 (64) and in the cold storage it's just above freezing point.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:14 am

Cooler than I did yesterday now I've cut my hair short. well addapted for summer!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 am

Tired and headachey. Long day today, and now that I've eaten something and taken an aspirin, all that should help me.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 am

A lil' sick to the stomach. Dunno why, I was feeling fine a couple hours ago. Don't think there was anything wrong with that bowl of cereal I just ate, I never get sick from food.

I'm sure I'm fine though.

Haa, I love that line.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Completely exhausted. After a long day at work I had to stand in a crowded train for 45 minutes (no place to sit) and I had a band rehearsal. I had a bit of a headache. Ibuprofen took care of that.
I'm also stuffed. Potato salad for supper.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:10 am

GAHHH!!! My ankle just tweaked, so now I can't walk on it for a while! What the hell am I going to do while I can't put any weight on it...?

(sees that computer is on)

Oh yeah...
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 am

A little... off. Lightheaded, my head keeps giving off these random little pulses or something. Haven't really felt like this before. I never get headaches. Seriously I don't think I ever had one so if this is what it is I wouldn't know. Think it might be my body kinda freaking because I ran out of my social anxiety meds and have been off them for 2 days. Hopefully they come in tomorrow because I do not want to feel like this all day if that's what it is...

Haa, I love that line.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm

If there's a worse feeling than a hangover, it's a hangover when it's hot. And if there's a worse feeling than a hangover when it's hot, it's a hangover when it's hot and you have to work.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Anxious and a little annoyed that my exam results still haven't come back. I want to know if i passed and can come back next year!

I never get headaches.

I used to take 2 meltable headache tablets with me to school as a kid, usually had both before the day ended, and more at home. Always had headaches, probably because I liked playing playstation in the dark at home. Not had many headaches since i stopped that.

Seriously I don't think I ever had one so if this is what it is I wouldn't know

I hate getting some new pain I've not had before and can't tell if it's normal or not because it's new :@

If there's a worse feeling than a hangover, it's a hangover when it's hot.

I never had a hangover though. Hell I hardly get drunk when I drink I just get a little tired, then again I only really drink beer. I'm proud of my alcohol dehydrogenase ._.

hink it might be my body kinda freaking because I ran out of my social anxiety meds and have been off them for 2 days.

Glad I never took pills for my anxiety, given what I keep hearing about from people when they run out of pills, though I got loads of other help and if that's not available or if you have a different type of anxiety pills are probably for you. Just glad I kinda got over it but not really without them :I
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Meh. Still on the sick. I'm waiting to see a doctor about it now though.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 am

It had to have been not being on my medication for 2 days because shortly after taking my next pill after it arrived, the weird feelings went away.

I am feeling excited. Seeing my mom again- this time with my sister- for a week starting July 20th!!! I am getting lucky with seeing her this year. :)

Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:06 pm

My exam results should've come back today, but still haven't. I asked the college and they were all "they'll be back soonish sorry we're late." So, the same i felt last time.

Also healthy, as I ate a brocoli.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”