A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Well, my lungs are clear. My throat is still messed up. This is weird. I've never been sick for this long in my life.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Good. A little rushed, but good overall. (Also, accomplished, but that'll be short-lived when I return home from school. That's right. I'm currently posting from school. :lol:)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 pm

hot. sweaty. summer has arrived and i am doing the dance of absolute excitement. don't mess with the vineyards!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm doing okay.

I got another dead end job (well, I still have one right now..but now I have another one that will follow it :lol: )

So I'm going from the Amusement Park to working retail again for the Holidays. I'll be stocking and shelving in the early mornings at Macy's. :)

Not the happiest about the hours (begins at 6AM!! :shock: gotta get up earlier.... :tweek: :tweek: ) but there is another downfall and that I'm gonna be doing this only like 2x a week....or about 10 to 15 hours a week give or take.

So I'm happy that I'm still making money..but with financial aid and limited hours, I still wonder if this is enough to get by, and right now...I think not. Which means my job search continues...even perhaps adding ANOTHER part time seasonal job to this one. It's a start...but just that, a start. :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:58 am

mo303564 wrote:I'm doing okay.

I got another dead end job (well, I still have one right now..but now I have another one that will follow it :lol: )

So I'm going from the Amusement Park to working retail again for the Holidays. I'll be stocking and shelving in the early mornings at Macy's. :)

Not the happiest about the hours (begins at 6AM!! :shock: gotta get up earlier.... :tweek: :tweek: ) but there is another downfall and that I'm gonna be doing this only like 2x a week....or about 10 to 15 hours a week give or take.

So I'm happy that I'm still making money..but with financial aid and limited hours, I still wonder if this is enough to get by, and right now...I think not. Which means my job search continues...even perhaps adding ANOTHER part time seasonal job to this one. It's a start...but just that, a start. :|

Another day, another dollar.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Overslept and sweaty. :?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Mamont wrote:http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/1w8u/

:lol: :lol: good one! :lol: :lol:
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:50 pm

BRMBug wrote:Well, my lungs are clear. My throat is still messed up. This is weird. I've never been sick for this long in my life.

Hope you'll be over it soon.

I'm still a little beat. Had trouble getting to sleep last night, and those x-ing dogs will keep you up every 10 minutes, it seems.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

i feel bored about my current situation.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:

More like "another NICKEL!" (mimicks SpongeBob's laugh)
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:

More like "another NICKEL!" (mimicks SpongeBob's laugh)

i much prefer "a dollar a day" thaaaaaaaaanks. hehe
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Disappointed for not going to Vreid's concert tomorrow.
This morning I woke up with a terrible pain in my left knee. Sciatic nerve again, but this time it's much worse. Pain was so bad I could hardly walk and my toes were numb. It hurt throughout the morning and a good part of the afternoon.It doesn't hurt anymore, but that numb feeling is still there.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 pm

brilliant! graduating and finishing off this chapter of hell with the tradition of whipped cream fight! yes. my school allows people to run with cans and spray.
Silly spray included!

So happy to have graduated!
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Awful. Tired as f*ck, I have a terrible hangover, and a splitting headache. I got drunk last night. In the morning I was barely able to get out of bed. My punishment for drinking came at work. Exhaustingly hectic day. My brewery has stands at two major fairs this week, and we're trying out a new type of ale. And on top of all, our driver got stuck on one of the fairs and we had to wait an hour for him to get back to load the van.

Return to “Hot Topics”