A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:21 am

It's mostly my bed. I got a new one in August from the con artists at Mattress Firm. They specifically told me that it won't sink, and if it does they have a 5 year warranty.

Lies lies lies. Sunk so bad can barely sleep on it anymore (I do not weigh much, quite the opposite) and they brought out "Want warranty? Well you have to pay a few hundred while we pick up your defect, check for stains, etc" by then might as well buy a new one, neither of which I can afford.

Con artists. All of them at mattress dealers. This is not the first time this has happened to me.
Stan and Kyle :)
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:07 pm

They must give you a new bed, without you paying a single cent, and they must do it within a reasonable time limit (a week is already too much), or else you should go to the police. You have paid them good money, so they must give you a good bed and a good service.
He is the record!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Really nothing the police can do. This is corporate America. They can get away with most anything.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:56 pm

So it is a mattress. I can't sleep on soft ones or my back really hurts the next day. I feel better sleeping on the floor or a couch. I don't know what you can do. I think a good mattress costs like $1,000. I have one that is like 16 years old but I never have any trouble.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:06 am

I slept for 15 hours last night and I feel like sh*t.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 am

You know what's really comfortable to sleep on? Bags of grain. They're not too soft, and you get good back support. I was even considering buying some wheat or barley (i think corn kernels are too big) and putting it a big bag. The problem is it would take at least a 100 kilos of grain to fill a bag big enough to sleep on. Plus, it's messy. Impossible to clean, and imagine the mess if the bag brakes. :P
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Mamont wrote:You know what's really comfortable to sleep on? Bags of grain. They're not too soft, and you get good back support. I was even considering buying some wheat or barley (i think corn kernels are too big) and putting it a big bag. The problem is it would take at least a 100 kilos of grain to fill a bag big enough to sleep on. Plus, it's messy. Impossible to clean, and imagine the mess if the bag brakes. :P
At first I laughed, but after thinking about it, that would totally work. Especially if a person likes to sleep on their back.

Another problem: attracting hoards of rodents.

Potential solution: a better version of a beanbag chair. The pellets don't have to be organic matter like grain. Little bits of plastic would perform the same function, but won't start to ferment under one's ass.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:58 am

A buddy of mine had a Lovesac. The thing was ridiculously comfortable, and ridiculously expensive. HIs was free. He found it in a storage unit & changed the cover.

I'm... okay. I put some feelers out for tech jobs around town, but I'm not expecting anything. I'm just so ready to get out of retail. It's been 4 yrs & feels like 6. On the plus side, I did manage to get an Ion DuoDeck turntable on the cheap. "broken" demo. Missing the stylus & cables. easy fix. :mrgreen:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Depressed and in pain. I always have issues with my left arm. I also have hay fever. Sucks.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:06 pm

I feel annoyed. I can't access one of my favorite sports message board forums. I know it's still in existence. I just can't login and post. I wonder if I've been banned from it?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:19 am

Shown here is my left arm. Man does it hurt. I have rotator cuff and nerve problems.

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:20 am

Feeling accomplished and relieved. Accomplished in that I'm almost done processing Season 19 onto my site, relieved that this season is over.

But sad that we won't see new episodes for another nine months. Season 20, I'll be waiting for ya.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:23 am

I'm so high right now.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Broken down. Depressed. Miserable. I haven't been able to keep a stable mood in over a week.

Plus I get to celebrate Christmas by getting two teeth pulled out. One on Thursday, another on the 22nd.

Man up I should say. I am. Not like I haven't been in this state before. Nothing a little music can't handle right? Got some Blessid Union Of Souls, Alanis Morissette, Spice Girls, Gin Blossoms, Jewel, Groove Theory, Blue Train, lot of that good 90s stuff on the way here.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Miserable. I had the worst day.
I came home from night shift and went to sleep around 8. After some half an hour a text message woke me up. Then few hours later another text and around 1 pm a phone call (I didn't turn the phone off because people don't usually call or text me, just send me messages via Facebook).
I got up at 3 pm tired as f*ck, ate, took a shower and went to the train station cause we were supposed to have band practice. But the train was late as usual (they're fixing the tracks). I understood it was gonna be 45 minutes late, but it was 25 . :evil: So I missed it cause I went to get something to eat and buy batteries.
And I didn't even get batteries cause they didn't have 9 votls. They had 1,5 volts that no one uses anymore but no 9 volts. D=

Return to “Hot Topics”