Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:19 am

I would smoke it, except that it's illegal, it smells like sh*t, and it kills you.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:32 am

DarkDucky wrote:I would smoke it, except that ... it kills you.

You really believe that? Who told you these lies?

You read it! You can't unread it!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:33 am

it doesn't kill you directly, but it screws around with your brain and stuff, and you end up dying anyway.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:20 am

Wasuki wrote:I got friends who are into pot. I would try it, if I wasn't so damn paranoid about getting tested or caught.

Same. I don't have friends that smoke pot though. See I live in New Jersey.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:19 am

triplemultiplex wrote: A better idea: legalize it and tax it. Then marijuana will make money for the government and not drug lords.

An even better idea: legalize it and don't tax it.

The government has enough means of "income". Pot should be legal. f*ck them.

it doesn't kill you directly, but it screws around with your brain and stuff

So do sex, love, being a teenager and joining the military (which very well could kill you directly).

and you end up dying anyway.

"Non-smokers die everyday." - Bill Hicks

I was 18 and it was two weeks before I headed to college the first time I smoked weed. I found it to be most excellent and I've done it countless times since.

The only thing I'm gonna tell my kids about weed is beg them to please wait until they are 18. I don't think it's a very good idea to smoke pot during your formative years. But if you're old enough to die for your country, you're old enough to enjoy pot reasonably.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:00 am

*puff*

"There's a time and a place for everything. And it's called college." - Image
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:02 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:An even better idea: legalize it and don't tax it.

The government has enough means of "income". Pot should be legal. f*ck them.

I meant that the government could be making money off of weed instead of spending money on it. Then they could tax something else a little less.
Being a luxury item, if it ever gets legalized in the states, they'll tax it just like booze or smokes. Don't they tax marijuana in The Netherlands?

Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:15 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Don't they tax marijuana in The Netherlands?

No, they don't, because it's officially illegal (like Blindhamster said, our softdrugs legislation is very complicated). It doesn't make any goddamn sense because it's less harmful than smoking, but they tax cigarettes. :roll:
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:33 pm

I have friends that smoke cigarettes, everyday. And pot, sometimes. I'm thirteen and so are my mates, and people in my class. Half the girls smoke pot, sometimes. And cigarettes everyday, we have drug dealers in our school that are like 13-14. The girls that smoke use one of my mates for cigarettes, they don't even like him. They're just nice to him to get cigarettes off him... And it works :roll:. My fat friend, that's like Cartman says he uses them for cigarettes also, but I never see the girls give him cigarettes, it's the other way about. I guess people would do anything for cigarettes and pot.

I would probably smoke, but everything i've heard about it can kill you, etc. I just don't want to... no-one wants to f*cking die. Mostely everyone is wannabe's in my school, they copy and use someone all the time. Although, people say you can't get addicted to cigarettes at such a young age. Don't know if it's true or not though, i've never tried it. But if you don't get addicted to it, why the f*ck do people say "Aw, I f*cking need a cigarette right now."

If it doesn't make you addicted to it, why smoke it?
Why don't you not just eat Grapes instead of smoking?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:44 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:I have friends that smoke cigarettes, everyday. And pot, sometimes. I'm thirteen and so are my mates, and people in my class. Half the girls smoke pot, sometimes. And cigarettes everyday, we have drug dealers in our school that are like 13-14.

Wouldn't be a problem if marijuana was legal.

The_Paper_Boy wrote:I would probably smoke, but everything i've heard about it can kill you, etc. I just don't want to... no-one wants to f*cking die. Mostely everyone is wannabe's in my school, they copy and use someone all the time. Although, people say you can't get addicted to cigarettes at such a young age. Don't know if it's true or not though, i've never tried it. But if you don't get addicted to it, why the f*ck do people say "Aw, I f*cking need a cigarette right now."

If it doesn't make you addicted to it, why smoke it?

Nicotine is addictive, marijuana is not.
Smoking seriously increases your risk for all kinds of cancer, heart disease, emphazima, blah blah blah... I know they probably tell you that all the time in school, but it's totally true.
Cigarette addiction can take hold at any age. Hell I've even seen monkeys and crows on TV that were addicted to cigarettes.

I've never had a desire to use tobacco. I find it disgusting; worse than ripping a really henious fart in public. If only you smokers knew how shtty you smell.

general disaray

Postby general disaray » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:03 am

I enjoy it from time to time, most recently saturday night while watching Zoolander, Rushmore, and Team America. I wish it was not only legal, but also cheaper
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:27 am

Pot can't kill you, some cases you may die but that's for people smoke a f*cking lot. You can't get brain damage from it at all. You can not OD from it. It's not addictive, at all. Maybe once in a blue moon a person gets addicted. Learn your facts you whiney bitches.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:36 am

Aww our little Paper Boy, he's only 13. Yes I'm 14 but at least I'm not in Junior f*cking High.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:47 am

It would take a massive amount of ganja to take a man down. It may actually be safer than cigarettes, studies have shown that the THC cancels out the carcinogens that are contained in the smoke. Pot won't kill you, but the stupid things poeple do while they're high is what kills them.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:48 am

Aww, our little Grizim, he's only 14 and I'm 17, wow, now I'm cool!
Who gives a sh*t, this topic's about pot, not about age.

And as said before, if it was legalised in other countries as well (Scotland in this case), they wouldn't have problems with 13-14 year old kids using and dealing it.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.

Return to “Hot Topics”