Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:18 pm

Sorry but what a load of pish.

Believe what you want about pot, I know what i'm sticking to. I don't believe any of that sh*t about it can save your life, you just like it. It's controlling you in my opinion, you get possesed by it. You don't have any self-control or what ever.
It doesn't make you feel better. You've started smoking it because you're depressed and you think it will help you. That's bullcrap. Listen to music or f*cking do something you like (other than smoking.) It doesn't make you not depressed. It makes you lazy, useless, not fun to talk to, you start thinking you're mental, selfishness, etc. Well, I don't know about everyone but people I know that smoke pot are these.

I'll talk again soon. :D
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:23 pm

Big-Will wrote:I had no idea being stoned would screw up your spelling as badly as being drunk does...

I was just being ridiculous as per usual.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:25 pm

I know. Check the subject line in your previous post. ;)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:29 pm

Nice. :lol:
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:31 pm

Kids should not be smoking dope.

Kids = living at home

P.s. Paper Boy, you have no idea what you are talking about. While you think you know, you don't, trust. If you still want to continue posting, you are just making yourself look like a tool. Misty, Will and I are all in our 30's and if you think you're telling us something new, nigga please.

P.s.s. Misty, that's a real image I found off the net that was funny (even though it's truth propaganda). :wink:
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:41 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:Sorry but what a load of pish.

Believe what you want about pot, I know what i'm sticking to. I don't believe any of that sh*t about it can save your life, you just like it. It's controlling you in my opinion, you get possesed by it. You don't have any self-control or what ever.
It doesn't make you feel better. You've started smoking it because you're depressed and you think it will help you. That's bullcrap. Listen to music or f*cking do something you like (other than smoking.) It doesn't make you not depressed. It makes you lazy, useless, not fun to talk to, you start thinking you're mental, selfishness, etc. Well, I don't know about everyone but people I know that smoke pot are these.

I'll talk again soon. :D

I think you're confusing "pot" with "crack".

If smoking pot makes YOU or people you know feel like you or they don't have self-control or "whatever" or it makes you depressed, not fun to talk to or start thinking you're mental, well... sucks to be you guys. Luckily in my personal experience and the experience of my many pot smoking friends of all ages and walks of life this is not the case.

Smoking pot does make me lazy. That's just me though. Watching TV also makes me lazy. Eating a big meal makes me lazy too.

The only times I've felt sh*tty after smoking weed is when I've smoked cheap weed. :)
So little time, so little to do.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:29 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote: I don't believe any of that sh*t about it can save your life, you just like it. It's controlling you in my opinion, you get possesed by it. You don't have any self-control or what ever.

I don't know how grimey and douchey the stoners are in Scotland but they aren't like most.
I don't think pot can save my life. I am not in any way shape or form controlled by it. And I don't have self control over? Really that's why I'm taking a month off this Febuary. I take breaks, some weeks, some days, some times a month or two. I quit for 3 months. It doesn't make me feel better, I feel happier though, and I'm normally really happy. You have no experience of the drug, all you have are facts copied and pasted from various web sites. So you can't tell anyone that it doesn't make them feel better. I listen to music when I'm straight and stoned. I am some times lazy, but other times I do a lot of work. You call me useless, I helped a friend build trails, fix his go cart which went around 40 mph, and helped him out with his car. A conversation with a pot head isn't funny? Wow you must have a dull sense of humor, cause seeing people stumble with their words, laughing excessively, trying to bring up a point that they forget while describing amongst other things is funny as hell whether your high and your talking to them or straight. I never thought I was mental, I get bugged out some times and paranoid. I'm not selfish. You know jack f*cking sh*t about pot so f*ck off, you yourself have brought nothing intelligent to this conversation. I know you didn't read an 8th of the sh*t you copied and pasted on here and I can assure you that everyone else did the same thing.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:38 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:Believe what you want about pot, I know what i'm sticking to.

The floor?

By the way, didn't Matt Stone himself admit that if he's not with his family on Christmas he'll just drink red wine, smoke a joint and watch football?

Yeah, he's a real lazy, unintelligent, unfunny, boring conversationalist.

I use pot to make a good thing great. Why watch a movie when you can watch a movie high? Why go to a museum when you can go to a museum high? Why kidnap a little girl and sell her into sexual slavery for drug money when you can kidnap a little girl and sell her into sexual slavery for drug money high?

It's like, you have this delicious steak, grilled to perfection, right -- well smoking pot is like taking that steak and dipping it in delicious chocolate.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:42 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote:When I try to drive straight, I swerve and run off the edge of the pavement, alcohol only increases these actions, but pot straightens me right out.

That goes along with making you mellow, which is good. Mellow, slower and more careful.

Misty_Park_3R wrote:I do not believe that pot causes “depression, bipolar disorder, or schitzophrenia” These are all diseases that are passed on genetically.

I don't believe it either. Might be used to treat them though. :)

Misty_Park_3R wrote:FACT: If not for pot, I’d have been dead years ago.

And you wouldn't have appeared here, and I wouldn't have known about you or met you in person last month. Since it's been this good to you, don't ever stop taking it.

Misty_Park_3R wrote:ANOTHER FACT: I smoked pot before, during and after every art project and paper I wrote. Pot helped me graduate from college with 4.0 gpa.

That's good too. Most of the potheads I remember from high school weren't all that good with grades, though.

Misty_Park_3R wrote:The other night I was typing while drunk, it was a mess; but, all of you have seen me type high, how often do I make a spelling mistakes?

Not many. :)

Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:43 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:It's like, you have this delicious steak, grilled to perfection, right -- well smoking pot is like taking that steak and dipping it in delicious chocolate.

Mmmm. I wanna get high right now.
So little time, so little to do.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:00 pm

:lol: chocolate steak

THC is to life as MSG is to food, except for the unusual dreams, with pot, your eyes are wide open. Well, not literally wide open, more kind of, squinty.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:23 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:It's like, you have this delicious steak, grilled to perfection, right -- well smoking pot is like taking that steak and dipping it in delicious chocolate.

I like to keep my chocolates and my steaks separate, thank you. :lol: Now, if I dip that delicious steak, grilled to perfection, in a bucket of BBQ sauce, then yeah. :D

Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:29 pm

Big-Will wrote:

I like to keep my chocolates and my steaks separate, thank you. :lol: Now, if I dip that delicious steak, grilled to perfection, in a bucket of BBQ sauce, then yeah. :D

Woah woah woah! When did this become a thread about heroin?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
mab2004

Postby mab2004 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:22 am

I haven't read through this entire thread because I know there are going to be some preachy/ "OMG your a hippy for liking weed" posts that piss me off so I'm not going to paricipate in it much. However I will say this: I love marijuana; it is by far my favorite drug(I've done everything except heroin or crack) and even though I could be considered a heavy user, I do not let it control my life or whatever it is that some people against weed assume. I have enough self-control to just enjoy as a part of my life without it being the main focus of my life.
Xeroph

Postby Xeroph » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:03 am

Pot affects different individuals in different ways. In effect you are all correct. The good things about pot that have been posted are mostly true but so is a lot of the bad stuff. As they say in 'Dam 'Don't smoke every day'.

And those of you who are older and 'wiser'. It would be advisable not to play down the opinions of those younger than you just because of your age. How frustrating would that be if someone ten or fifteen years your senior dismissed your opinion merely because they are older and think that because of this your limited experience in comparsion with theirs counts for nothing?

I imagine extremely.

I'm not having a pop.... I'm just pointing out a not so obvious point.

Given that most people of fifteen don't know what's what anyway but you know what I'm trying to say. It's about the principle.

Gotta run.

Return to “Hot Topics”