Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 am

That sig runs the risk of getting removed.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:32 am

what about this 1
Does the Spork Bend Or is the spork bending you?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:37 am

That's alright.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:36 pm

buttersis#1 wrote:what about this 1

I would have found it better, but I've seen that on a T-shirt.
Setting the standard since 1852
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:42 am

yah my friends {1} and i got likeb 2 bushels and went out and smoked on the boat and currently my sister is ronning us some joints
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:42 am

dude im freked out it's 12:30 a.m. here and my friend and i went into the garage to smoke this joint in the car, and my mom f*cking walked in! so my friend was taking a puff , she walked in and he spoke what his mind was thinking" who is it""who is it" i told him it was my mom and he shoved the joint under the seat and she recognized the smell, but i just told her it was our incents and i was f*cking balling back in my room. i still need to get the joint out from under the seat.
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:01 am

i went back out there and i cant find his roach, shitt
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:09 pm

HA paranoia rocks .

buttersis#1 wrote:it's true, + the fact that they were on ecstasy and smoking pot and drinking water laced with acid, and drinking the liquid remains from my
bong

who the feck drinks bong water :?

buttersis#1 wrote:they only had a little of each but they were pretty f*cked up after an hour

i expect they were after all that combination ..moderation is the key ... ( i know my limits )i 've adopted so many people in my clubbing years , people who have taken waay to many pills and have totally lost the plot(in a freak out way) . Like in the summer i had to calm down some dude ,he'd taken shed loads of pills coz he said he wasnt coming up on the them , his breathing was sooo f*cked up and his mates had left him ... what great mates hes got huh :roll: so i sat with him coz i hate seeing people having a rough time even tho he shouldn't have taken all what he did .

ive had some mad times in the clubs myself ...one club i used to go to had the worlds most trippiest carpet ever , one time the carpet was moving with me then i turmed round and pictures of the Mona Lisa began appearing on the walls .

Nice ........
:? :lol:
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:40 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote: so why are non “pot” smokers posting in a marijuana thread?

Well...it would be a boring discussion if everybody thinks the same. :roll:

My thoughts:
Weed are for hobos. Cigarettes are scabby.
The people who does it stinks terribly!...Uh! :x

There's way better things to spend your money on than drugs...like clothes, cinemas and theme parks!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:00 pm

puderdocka wrote:[you]My thoughts:[/you]
Weed are for hobos. Cigarettes are scabby.
The people who does it stinks terribly!...Uh! :x [/color][/b]

I hate the way cigarettes make people smell. I can smoke a bowl and walk right up to you and you would never know. Trust me, my mom can't smell it and she has a nose like a canine.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:14 pm

They do make you smell, I can tell if my mate has smoked or not. But you need to go up to them and smell the top they are wearing or something.
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:46 am

Sometimes I like the smell of cigarettes. Mostly when I'm drunk and smoking one.

As for drinking bong "water"... we used to use Jack Daniels instead of water and the drunkest nigga always ended up drinking it. I saw many a nigga pass out after that.
So little time, so little to do.
Princesslovelypants

Postby Princesslovelypants » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:42 am

Dogs Can Smell Cancer.

BEWARE
CONFORMISTS!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:50 am

Do not drink the bong water. I have, it was on accident I had cotton mouth and I grabbed a poland spring water bottle and they said wait when I started drinking it, they said it was bong water, I gulped a bit down, it got rid of my cotton mouth but that sh*t's nasty. Who the f*ck keeps bottled bong water anyways? I also paid my friend 4 bucks to drink fresh bong water after we just finished smoking.
The smeel of weed wears off rather fast. Dude TPB stop it with the mates thing, I know you like guys and all but the board doesn't need to hear about your love of men all the time. Puder shut the f*ck up we don't smell. Cigs smell gross those stay forever, that's one of the many reasons why I don't smoke cigs.
It would be: Weed IS for hobos. In health we're on the subject of pot, and it's a sub, who's a pot head by the wqay, we get this pamphlet that says people who smoke pot on a weekly basis have a better chance of getting into violent acts than anyone else, whatever I said making a brief smart ass remark about the statement, this 9th grader asks me if I know anyone who has done pot, I said yewah, then she asks me have you ever been there. (What she meant was have you ever been stoned I looked at her as if she was retarded.) Did you just asked me if I've been there?
It would also be The people who DO.....
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
SP109

Postby SP109 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:56 am

DarkDucky wrote:I don't smoke weed, and I don't ever plan to.

yeah but you'll turn 12 eventually.

my little story behind my weed adventures:

i used to smoke bud a lot when i was 12-13, but then july '04 my friend dane got F*CKED up beyond beleif and was in the hospital and sh*t and i was like "naaah" and quit. i was totally clean until august of this year. i was in a pretty awful situation, my friend rob just died, my girlfriend left me, and yeah i was in an all around bad situation, so i started smoking again. i went for like a month where i was stoned a loooot, and then i was like "this is stupid" and quit again. i haven't smoked since like the beginning of september.

but yeah, the first thing i thought when i saw this thread was the three six mafia song "wheeeeere is da buuuuuud? where is da bud?"

Return to “Hot Topics”