Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:47 pm

Gothic_Butters wrote:you know.. I bet matt is a fellow pot head.. I mean.. just LOOK at that AFRO!

Matt doesn't have a fro anymore. I'm not saying I think he doesn't smoke, but would you really go as far as saying "pothead" I mean being a pothead requires a lot of smokin'

Now, he did admit to having a glass of wine and a joint on Christmas if he is not spending it with his family. If I was aloud to spend Christmas without MY family, I'd be smoking down a quarter pound. Okay, that was a joke, but I'd try; and, that's the difference between partaking and being a pothead. :wink:
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Flowerchild15

Postby Flowerchild15 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:53 pm

Gothic_Butters wrote:Flower, I'm respecting you more and more now that I know your a fellow pothead :D

Thanks, love. I think.

Gothic_Butters wrote:you know.. I bet matt is a fellow pot head.. I mean.. just LOOK at that AFRO!

Maybe he was high when he cut it. God, I miss it. It was so gorgeous!
This hippie won't die.
~Flowerchild15

Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:59 pm

Flowerchild15 wrote:God, I miss it. It was so gorgeous!
Yeah, but he looks good without it too, plus, if we want, we can still view the old pictures.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:22 pm

Flowerchild15 wrote:I'll just stare at my sig until his hair grows back. Look at him gaze into my eyes - he's so in love with me...
At-a-gurl, you have a good attitude.
Naivok

Postby Naivok » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:31 pm

I smoke like 5-6 blunts yesterday and like 2 bowls (one out of a bong) I was pretty throwed. I was smoking like 3 diff kinds of weed too most of it was purple, then there was some really fluffy sh*t with more red hairds than buds, and then some regular commercial sh*t. I was high all day yesterday and still kinda high, and you already know I'm bout to toke some more today and tommorrow, tommorrow is my birthday oh yeah!!!
Darth Chef: Hello there children, how would you like to suck on my chocolate salty balls.

SAC Leader: You mean like a chocolate candy?

Darth Chef: No, I mean my balls!!
helsie

Postby helsie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:13 am

spiritualsuicide wrote:wow, i havnt smoked in like 6 months now.
anyone here been to amsterdam? i was there last summer and cant really remember much...

ye, i went for one day with my family. spent most of the day in Madam Tu Sauds (im not sure how you spell it. its the waxworks place). i stuck my finger up George Bushs' nose :lol:

however i did get to see alllloooooot of bongs. :shock: unfortunately we were all too busy staring at them with jaws down to the floor, that none of us thought to take a photo. god damn it :x
i also got to see some weed through a microscope...looks gross.

and there are also sooo many bikes there. i think its because they are running out of room for car spaces, because we had to park our car in a friends backyard.

anyways, that country is the best ever and im definetly going back again, but this time with my FRIENDS not family so we can do the good sh*t.

but i think my dad had fun...he went to the red light district (got some on tape) and the special cafes while we were in the museum. lucky bastard.

and weed is the best ever. ive only done it twice...but i have plans for the future
helen
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:40 pm

first off...anyone who says they'd never do it is probably gonna be a hippocryte

my story...once at lunch, me n some of my friends went and smoked up...real good sh*t too...and came back to school...went to class high...first time i'd been to class like that!! hehe...kinda fun!! lol!! but the teacher made us write an essay in the class n it was due that day...so i wrote...kept forgetting what the f*ck i was doin too!! handed it in...he never even noticed!! lol!! about 2 days later, i got the essay back...i got a f*ckin 85% on it!!

the moral of this story is...weed doesn't f*ck with your ability to think!!

finally...i need to move to amsterdam!! my f*ckin dream!! lol!!
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:44 pm

I've never smoked pot before (you can't seem to get it in my town, well apart from one time I thought I saw some weed growing in someone's window but it wasn't weed.). But I'm on a natural high! Yey! :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:44 am

tweek_rox wrote:first off...anyone who says they'd never do it is probably gonna be a hippocryte

I'm never going to do it. It's never been all that tempting to me to try. I don't mind being around it, though.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:09 pm

Big-Will..."I don't mind being around it, though."

*sorry...don't know how to quote!! :wink: *

at leatst u con be around it...the people i'm talking about are the ones that refuse to even go near it!! thx!![/quote]
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:37 pm

Big-Will wrote:
tweek_rox wrote:first off...anyone who says they'd never do it is probably gonna be a hippocryte

I'm never going to do it. It's never been all that tempting to me to try. I don't mind being around it, though.

I'm the opposite... I can't stand it being smoked around me... but on the rare occasion I do smoke it myself... and I don't really care then.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
rankorder

Postby rankorder » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:59 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Do not drink the bong water. I have, it was on accident I had cotton mouth and I grabbed a poland spring water bottle and they said wait when I started drinking it, they said it was bong water, I gulped a bit down, it got rid of my cotton mouth but that sh*t's nasty. Who the f*ck keeps bottled bong water anyways?

Haha. How's this for intelligence.

I made a bong from a 1.5 liter Aquafina bottle, a glue gun, and some hardware from Home Depot thinking, "it's going to be so cool."

Yeah, right rookie.

It took me about two weeks until I mistakenly grabbed it, thinking it was my water bottle.

I had a few gulps of that nasty sh*t. Don't you hate when you unintentionally plant decoys for yourself?
[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
outoftunestring

lol, my first post and it's in the pot thread...

Postby outoftunestring » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:04 am

All I have to say is Click this.

Anyone who wants to know what pot is good for BESIDES smoking, and the real reason why it isn't legal, go find out. Pay close attention to The Emperor Wears No Clothes section.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:09 pm

Naivok wrote:…I was smoking like 3 diff kinds of weed
I tend to get a headache if I smoke multiple breeds in one day.

rankorder wrote:It took me about two weeks until I mistakenly grabbed it, thinking it was my water bottle…I had a few gulps of that nasty sh*t.

Suddenly I want to make my own bong. Honey, where is the 5 gallon water jug?

Happy 420 everyone! Image ;)
kayge

Postby kayge » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:51 am

happy belated 420 all!

Return to “Hot Topics”