Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Thu May 11, 2006 11:37 pm

So I tried pot for the first time a few days ago, and I've gotta say I was pretty disappointed I pretty much didn't feel anything. I know you don't usually feel anything the first time(s) though, so I'm not ready to give up just yet. :wink:
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu May 11, 2006 11:49 pm

What tase_me described is exactly how my first time was. :D

Though the times after that were a bit less amazing, but still fun.

Oh and tase_me, always bring along water when you're gonna smoke it. I always get the dry mouth as well, but it's more like a burning sensation at the back of my mouth when I exhale.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Fri May 12, 2006 3:08 am

To what Blind Hamster said about bringing water, Yeah I really wish I had brought some. But I smoked it again and this time i did drink stuff, and it wasnt as cool, because with the dry mouth my tongue would get stuck so it would feel super slow and when i did that i would go into a deeper state. So i think i'll just keep it, i dont really care about the uncomforatablness.

But great news you guys! I just found out my brother smokes! He started in march and has done it about 9 times with his friends, and he has GREAT hookups! He called this dude to get some, and the guy didnt have any so he went out, got some and delivered it to my brother within 15 minutes.

I also found out he did it about 3 times in my house while we were asleep in our basement, and i was like "AW MAN WHY DIDNT U TELL ME!!" So that night when my mom went 2 sleep we took shifts smoking it in the little room and one of us stayed upstairs while the other took some hits. Oh god i hated the smoke in my lungs. The airbubbles kept clogging me up and i was like gagging but i couldnt make noise. I took like 3 of those huge hits. then i just couldnt take it anymore.

So i went upstairs while my brother was smoking it, and i was watching south park, and i stood up and then it slowly hit me. I felt myself going into the surreal, seeing that strange distordedness that i cant explain, and hearing the southpark voices turn into an echoey and softer sond. I walked slowly around the living room for a while,not really knowing what i was doing, and then i went downstairs where my brother was standing there looking quite high as well. His presence looked so weird.
I was sort of just wandering around the basement for a bit in that non-thinking stage, and he had to like push me upstairs, i didt know what was going on. We were in the kitchen and i kept going from the conciousness of what was happening to the non-thinking stange, and i would be talking but suddenly go into that stage and my word i was saying would just drift off into a whisper and id like start laughing/breathing, you now like if you're surprised.

So i guess i was standing there for a while like waving my arms around slowly, and then i wanted my Ipod. Like this whole time iwas saying stuff in that chilled whisper that i didnt realize what i was saying and didnt make sence.
So i went up to get my ipod and when i came back down my brother was sitting on the couch, staring into nowhere with this extremely retarded vegetable look on his face.

So i sat down and listened to "any color you like" by Pink Floyd, and WOW is music incredible when ur high!!! I felt like i was sort of in it, like it was all around me, and the notes seemed deeper I guess, i cant explain it, like they had more volume and color to the notes.

So i was just sitting there, and then i turned on "dazed and confused" by led zepplin. When the first notes started, those slow base notes, i stood up off the couch in slow motion, like i was moving through reynolds wrap, and the wawa guitar and those notes just consumed me.
I was slowly taking steps, my arms out and swaying back and forth as my head rolled around, to the awesome depth of the song. I was smiling so blissfully with my mouth a bit open and my tongue sort of out, sometimes closing my eyes and sometimes opening them to experience the distortedness of the room. Song after trippy song played as I moved freely and swaying, positioning my arms and head in interprative dance/ti chi poses, whithout even thinking about it. Stairway to heaven really affected me, those slow echoey guitar notes.

After swaying around the room for a long time i wanted to sit down, so i like sat on the couch and melted into it. I was slowly moving farther back, sinking into it, and i could feel the tingliness of my skin and my arm muscles. I listen to Jammin' by Bob Marley, so totally relaxed and sunk into the couch with that huge smile and the chinky eyes that i realized i look like all the pictures i drew of high people.

I dont know if it was because the lights were off, but i stared into nowhere and sort of saw faint moving patterns, like blotter paper, like sort of flowers and 3D cylinders that turned around. If i didnt listen to music i could hear EVERYTHING, so clearly.

It was so awesome.

I guess different people get stoned in different ways. I think I am the totally mellow, in awe of everything, slowly walking with my arms out type. My brother says he can make it seem like he's in a commercial. I dont know what he's talking about. But i did get the painting affect!! Stare at an object, and then it will look like you're looking at a painting!!

My brother said that when he was with his friend, he saw his face turn into the south park jesus, then into the real jesus! HAAH!! He also says that if his friend stands up on a chair while stoned, and you hit him in the back, he thinks he is getting shot and curls up in a little ball!!!

I wanted to be the laughing type, like laugh at everything, but the in-awe type is great too. Maybe if i was with different people i would get different affects?

True story: My brother told me that a guy told him that some guys were on shrooms or acid, and they stole a garden gnome out of someone's lawn and like ran around with it trying to shoot it up with stuff. The next morning they woke up to crying from their closet, and when they opened it there was a little kid sitting in there!! They thought the kid was a garden gnome!!! ahhahah!!!
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Fri May 12, 2006 2:09 pm

hey...tase_me...you are really f*cking trippy....i would love to get high with you!...i myself am the laughing type, but on occasion i'm the mellow, contemplative type. you should definately try driving...tou would love it! Yes...music is absolutly amazing when you are high...i recommend Led Zepplin, Floyd, or Jethro Tull! Myself, I actually can see the music. I'll throw on a CD, or one of our music stations on the TV, melt into the couch, close my eyes, with my mouth slightly open (yeah...i do that to...the whole mouth thing), and trip right out. The music...i can see it in little coloured waves, coming at me, hitting my chest, circling me, enveloping me. I start to float on the sound waves, and i become one with the sound. I am the sound. The sound is me. I imagine blackness...completely surrounding me, and it is just me and the sound, alone...no one to break the moment. Guitar solo. I beome the sound, the guitar, the player, the amps. I am everything. I know what the player is feeling, how the guitar is moved, how the amp forces the sound out to greet me, how the sound swirls and twists, reaching for me, holding me. The song ends. The waves drop into the blackness. I am alone. I open my eyes, but I'm not sad. I know it will begin again with the very first note of the next song. It comes. Bass. The waves are back. They beat my chest, controlling my heart. It is the single most amazing experience I have ever in my life felt. I understand.
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri May 12, 2006 2:13 pm

Man I don't know why I read all of that... as I feel like getting high myself now...

But *sigh* I can't as I'm taking piss tests like every time I go the doctorsnow (every 3-4 days) And they'll know if I am smoking it... so I need to wait it out for a few months before I can start getting high again =(
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri May 12, 2006 2:29 pm

the exact same things happening to me!
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
authori-tah34

Postby authori-tah34 » Fri May 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Marijuana! My favorite herb! I love to make party bongs. Like the ones with like 6 hoses coming out of them. Weed is one of the reasons that I love god so much because of this green. Weed is my inspiration for everything almost. I love weed and will be smoking it until I die.

By the way Jay C, I feel for you man. As soon as that sh*t blows over, get a motherfuckin QP and party out man.
ImageImageImage
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat May 13, 2006 1:54 am

To tweek_rox, that thing you said about becoming the music sounds amazing!! THough that sh*t sounds laced or its really strong if you can see it in colored waves. I heard someone say they felt like they couldnt tell if they were a person or the music, but they were on acid, and that sounds like what u said. Man, I wish i could get high like how you were!!!
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Tue May 16, 2006 12:58 pm

hehehe...not laced...just some Amsterdam weed! All I do is just get right into the music, and that's how i feel...no inhibitions...just let the music control your mind!
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat May 20, 2006 3:40 am

God who needs weed? Just max out on painkillers =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat May 20, 2006 6:42 pm

Well, since 2 saturdays ago, I've gotten high 7 times, and I LOVE IT!!!

The 3rd time I smoked some stuff that i later found out was probably laced with PCP. My chair turned orange and green, i could see stuff in so many dimensions, and if i looked at a picture of Mr Mackey that i drew as a stripper, i could see his face in so many forms, each form representing a different personality trait of his. Even though those traits didnt have anything to do with his real personality. I thought a statue of a buddha was going to attack me, my cartman pillow turned into a pink ET thingy for a couple seconds, and it looked like i could move my ceiling with my hand. It lasted for 4 and a half hours!!!

That night my brother smoked the same stuff. But he did a Lot more, and damn he got f*cked up!! I was sober at the time, and it was soooo hilarious to watch him. During "stairway to heaven" he thought he was the queen of england and was saying 'banishment' over and over. He thought he was giving surgery to someone, so he told them to hold still because it would be quick and painful.
He said "come to me mushroom mama. I want to hear your smooottthh. . . .", yelled out "IM NOT PART OF THE BLUE MAN GROUP!!" , had an intellectual conversation with himself and looked like he was having revalations.
THen i thought it would be funny to make him go on a bad trip. I turned on this thing where we screamed and slowed our voices down so it sounded like demons, and he kept yelling "SPARE MY LIFE!!" and "LINDA ILL SAVE YOU!" When i turned the song off out of pity, he thanked me for saving his life.
I made him go down the basement because he kept yelling, and he thought i was the ring girl, he saw my head turn all the way around, and my face turned into jesus. He told an action figure of a fat man to 'eat apple pie or I'll crap up your nose.' I made him think a stuffed bunny was trying to kill him.
So during the last probly half hour, he was just laying on the floor, saying the most random crap. Like "Those sh*tty fags are trying to eat my tailmeat" and "Watch out for Mufasa!!" and "one plus one is chair."

WOW! So about the 5th time, i discovered something so wonderful!! ONe of my favorite affects of smoking weed! It is: Ultimate perception. You know, you can see everything SO CLEARLY!! and SO 3D!!! IT LOOKS SO REAL!!! Like the song GRAZING IN THE GRASS!! I finally get those lyrics! Plus when you can feel everything, and everything feels so cool. Also Colors were enhanced!! I was in the woods and all i could say over and over was "oh wow that plant is soo orange!"
atonal_belle

Postby atonal_belle » Sun May 21, 2006 7:28 pm

This is in response to all of the annoying posters who have been passing judgment on something they know nothing about. This is my experience with marijuana: All through high school I was on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication. I first tried marijuana at the end of my freshman year of college, and now I smoke pot every day. I'm not on any medications anymore because I've learned how to chill the f*ck out. I got straight As last semester-- even with two very difficult art history classes-- and I worked between 25 and 35 hours per week.

I'm a good student, I have a job, and I'm a pothead. It happens, you know. Don't get me wrong, if you don't use the drug responsibly, it is really difficult to get things done. But it is possible to lead a productive life while using marijuana. My boyfriend attends a very prestigious college, and he smokes all the time, whilst translating ancient Greek or Latin texts. He gets really good grades, and all his professors love him.

POT IS NOT BAD. It just depends how you use it.
"How about we sing 'Kyle's Mom is a Stupid Bitch' in d minor?"
suicidebunnyxx

Postby suicidebunnyxx » Sun May 21, 2006 7:42 pm

I agree with you atonal_belle. I've been smoking pot for about 5 years now and well I'm not a stressed out PMT bitch anymore!
And yes I have a job, went to college and have my own flat.

It really pisses me off when people presume you're gonna be a junkie if you smoke pot. Oh and Jay C I've been drug tested at work, it sucks I know. All I'm gonna say is there are ways and means of getting round the piss test :wink:
"when ever I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot!"
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Mon May 22, 2006 1:12 am

jjmac12345 wrote:So I tried pot for the first time a few days ago, and I've gotta say I was pretty disappointed I pretty much didn't feel anything. I know you don't usually feel anything the first time(s) though, so I'm not ready to give up just yet. :wink:

Okay, my second time was a lot different than the first. The first weird thing I felt was that I was like standing down 1-2 feet lower than the other three people standing around me. After this everything was going good I was laughing alot having a great time, but this only went on for about 20-30 minutes. After we smoked we went and sat in a hot tub, and after about 5 minutes I heard this little noise, like a magical little noise you might hear in a videogame or something, and right as I heard it I snapped out of my good feeling, and went into a couple minutes of a weird feeling, like nothing was funny and it was just weird. After this it got a lot worse, I can't really explain it very good but it was kinda like when your dreaming, and it seems so real, but then at the end your like, wait a minute, this isn't real its only a dream, and you wake up. I had that feeling happen like 30 times in a row in a minute or so, and after each time it seemed more and more scary, I thought I was never gonna snap out of it. I couldn't talk really or do anything during this time, I felt like I couldn't think either. So It got a little better, I did snap out of it, but I would continue to go in and out of it for awhile. We get out of the hot tub and go inside and watch tv, I sit there for about 2 hours, I wasn't experiencing the weird dreaming feeling, but I just felt weird like I couldn't talk or do much of anything. I got to bed around 2:30 I think and had to get up at 6:30 to go to work, I still felt somewhat f*cked up all day at work, then I came home went to sleep at 7, slept til 11 the next morning, woke up and STILL didn't feel right, finally about 4pm I start feeling pretty normal.

Does this sound really weird? What do you potheads think happened to me? I thought pot was supposed to make you feel good not bad. I smoked it with 3 other people who had none of these side effects, they've all done it more than me though. Maybe I did too much? I did like 25-30 hits from a pipe, is that a lot or a little, I don't really know? I'm planning on trying it one more time and not smoking that much and seeing what happens. If I experience anything like last time, I'm gonna have to call it quits, which is probably a good thing anyway.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon May 22, 2006 1:51 am

I just smoked up and I'm really ficked. I can;t type wekk the lights form the domputer sre really f*cking my eyes up. A fun thing to do whe n your'e stoned i s looking up at a lighty it gets you really messsed. Like these colors. Just stare at them as u scroll down the page)

Return to “Hot Topics”