Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed May 24, 2006 4:12 am

Worcestershire, pronounced WAR-shis-ter. (Don't ask, I don't know why. Silly English. :P)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 24, 2006 7:46 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Worcestershire, pronounced WAR-shis-ter. (Don't ask, I don't know why. Silly English. :P)

Heh hey there's nothing wrong with how the English pronounce words. =P

Now the Welsh... they have the most messed up pronounciation ever.

Clwyd = 'Clue'ied'
Rhydymyin = 'Ruddy-mooing'

I'll find more later.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed May 24, 2006 3:44 pm

Why can't everyone just learn to speak American English? :P
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed May 24, 2006 4:25 pm

English > everything else

BACK ON TOPIC: I'm not "anti-pot", meaning I don't have anything against people who do it, but I just don't do it. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 24, 2006 4:44 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:English > everything else

Heh there's nothing wrong with the Welsh language... I used to be able to speak basic Welsh myself but now all I can really do is pronounce the locations properly. =(

Some more Welsh locations:

Pwllheli - Pronounced "Pethelli"
Porthmadog
Gwermymynydd - Pronounced "Gwearnamuneth"
Cricceth
Tywyn - Pronounced "Tuwen"

Anyway... that's quite off topic. To go back on topic I once got smashed in Pwllheli, when I went on a 'holiday' there for a week last year. I'd sit in some lad's caravan with him and his twin sister and just get stoned for the day, then go to the small disco the holiday camp had every night and have a drink. =D Man I miss Pwllheli.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
atonal_belle

Postby atonal_belle » Tue May 30, 2006 8:44 am

A new study just came out of UCLA that found that smoking pot doesn't increase your risk for cancer. Have a looksy!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html
"How about we sing 'Kyle's Mom is a Stupid Bitch' in d minor?"
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:56 pm

^^ sweet ! :P

/puff puff pass :D
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:45 am

Hello, guys. Well, yesterday was my one month anniversary of when i first started smoking the beloved weed, and I've had around 15 great great times with it!! I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced the following things while on the stuff.

- Toy box/lego world. Everything looks like it's little dollhouse firniture!! The colors are brighter, and the objects are simplified i guess. Shadows and light on the objects sort of look like they are painted on.

- Super 3D. If you look at an object, it just looks SO super 3D, like it sticks out from your viewpoint, more than anything else. And it just looks so close to you!!

- Magical farytail world. I think this is a very similar version of Toybox/Lego world, but everything looks so magical, like you're in a kingdom full of magic and mystical sh*t.

- Everything is on one plane (painting effect). In front of you, everything, it doesnt matter how far back it is, but it is in one flat sheet in front of you. Like it is a painting. If you get this, a great game to play is I SPY, like an I SPY book. You and another person point out objects, that is on the "paper" in front of you.

- Hearing everything/feeling everything very clearly

I think these are all subdivisions of the thing i like to call "ultimate perception." Like everything is clearer and lights and darks become more pronounced and such. I absolutely love it.

If any of you guys have any different affects, please write them down so I and others can try and acheive them in future times!
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:42 am

Ah, to be young again and mystified by being stoned. I remember having some muscle twitching and visualizing bolts of electricity going through my body. The lego thing I remember to a certain extent; didn't liken it to legos, though. That sort of thing goes away after you get accustomed to being high. I think you just get used to the feeling and your brain doesn't react in quite the same way. Used to be an idea of a good time is "we should get stoned and go somewhere!", and something like bowling would be incredibly more fun and exciting because you'd be stoned. Now mostly I get stoned with people and nobody's really too into like...moving.

And it's not 'ultimate perception.' You're high. Because of this, you're a little more fluid with your thoughts and able to spend a lot of time thinking about real cosmic sh*t, but remember that you're just high. You're not actually seeing into different dimensions or anything. I say this only because I've met a lot of people who get real mystical about drugs and act like drugs are the secret to true thinking or some bullsh*t. It's all just fantasizing, which is of course a whole lot of fun. But don't let it take over your life or your perceptions of life. Just let it open your mind to whatever possibilities it can.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:32 pm

For my last gym class today, we're goin' bowling. On the way there, me and my buddy are gonna smoke up. It's gonna be real trippy if it's glow bowling.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:43 pm

You have got to be f*ckin kidding me. A thread about Marijuana....
Pathetic, pathetic pathetic pathetic. T_T;

Ok, Foamy, help me out here.....
~*~*~*~*~
Neurotically Yours: Episode # 082 : Drugs In Your Head

See…
Now this is going to be a touchy subject for all you potheads. All you f*cking bastards are lobbying to legalize medicinal marijuana. I’ll tell you right now, these people do not give two sh*ts about the medicinal benefits of medical marijuana. They just want to get high and not get bothered by the cops. That’s all it is. Don’t… let ‘em… fool you. All right.

And I’m sick and tired of “well blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, marijuana” and “do you know… they can make… jeans… out of hemp. Very durable clothing… can be made out of hemp.” Yeah, and it feels like f*cking burlap you dumbass. Who the hell wants to walk around in something that feels like a potato sack? Maybe you do, I don’t.

And when they usually interview the head guy at these organizations it’s usually some f*cking hacky-sack playing dumbass with f*cking beady little red eyes lying through their f*cking teeth and giggling like an idiot.

Don’t give me the “it’s a legitimate form of medicine.” Yeah, Great, Just what our healthcare system needs. A bunch of broke, potheads running into every f*cking hospital they see trying to get free medicinal marijuana, paid for by taxpayers so they can get high Because they came up with some f*cking stupid dumbass fake disease. “My eye hurts. Give me some pot, doc.” Yeah OK. You know what you do? You light up a joint and put it out in their eye. That’s my prescribed use for medicinal marijuana.

I’m sick and tired of people saying, “Well it relieves stress.” You people are the worst. One, your weak willed. Two, you’re f*cking pathetic. “Oh I had a stressful day so I gotta have some pot.” Give me a f*cking break. OK, you people just can’t deal with reality and that’s your f*cking problem. I don’t give two sh*ts about, “Oh I had a stressful day”, Big f*cking deal. The rest of the world had a stressful day, all right. It’s called life. Deal with it. And then they try to throw that sh*t right back at ya. “Well I’m sure you have some addictions, might be caffeine.” Ah yeah… all of a sudden I had a cup of coffee and I’m a f*cking addict. Oh, Oh yeah cream cheese too. Look out. “Getting’ high on the cream cheese.” You f*cking daft bastards.

And since we’re on the topic of drugs, let’s move on up… To the crack heads. And all these other motherf*ckers who have to deal with some kind of foreign substance just to get through the day. You know, this is the problem with society. Everybody’s gotta have to have a f*cking quick fix. Why don’t you people just say, “you know what, this is life, life is not enjoyable. Fine I had a stressful day. You know what, I’m going to go home and sleep.” No. I gotta whip out the crack and have six lines. Nice. You people are pathetic and I hope you get shot in the head in a drug bust gone wrong. You want to talk about a stressful day, try having a bullet removed from your head. That is stressful.

And don’t think I’m picking on the “illegal drug users.” What about all you f*cking parents out there that are on, you know, fifteen thousand medications, For depression… for Post- whatever. Oh, “I’m not happy, maybe I’m manic depressive” Lighten up. Give me a f*cking break, no one deals with their own emotions anymore. And that’s the best. These parents who lecture their children about doing pot, yet they’re swallowing a bunch of anti-depressants and chasing it with alcohol. Nice. Stop being hypocritical, you dumb bastards. You want to lecture your kids you have to be in the right position to do it. You don’t say “One moment molly, I’ve got to go get my anti-depressants and I’ll be right back to talk to you about your drug problems” Yeah… Doesn’t anybody see the irony in that? You f*cking idiots.

And it’s like the majority of America is on some kind of prescribed whatever. Like I went to the doctor and he said, “You know what you should take? You should take this and this and this. And that will take care of your runny nose of yours.” Well why don’t I just wait for my natural immune system to take over the virus and kill it. “Oh, Well I guess you could do that, but here is the prescription just in case.” Yeah bullsh*t. Do you realize how many side effects there are? I swear to god, one said, side effects may include hallucinations. I’d rather have the runny nose. Fine I may have some snot on my upper lip, but at least I’m not seeing Elvis in my refrigerator. Damn it.

And especially you f*ckers that are already on this sh*t. Don’t try pushing it off on people who doesn’t want it. Like your kid. “Maybe bobby’s got some attention deficit disorder.” You know what. Maybe the disorder lies with the parent and not the child. OK. Take a good look in the mirror and figure it out. If you don’t know, and need help: Watch this again.

Stop with the Drugs. Drugs in your head.

Copyright: Jonathan Ian Mathers: 2005.
http://www.illwillpress.com
~*~*~*~*~
Ok, not all of you needed that, but some of you do. I mean, I don't wanna be a stick in the mud but Goddamn.... >.>
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:49 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:You have got to be f*ckin kidding me. A thread about Marijuana....
Pathetic, pathetic pathetic pathetic. T_T;

Ok, Foamy, help me out here.....
~*~*~*~*~
Neurotically Yours: Episode # 082 : Drugs In Your Head

See…
Now this is going to be a touchy subject for all you potheads. All you f*cking bastards are lobbying to legalize medicinal marijuana. I’ll tell you right now, these people do not give two sh*ts about the medicinal benefits of medical marijuana. They just want to get high and not get bothered by the cops. That’s all it is. Don’t… let ‘em… fool you. All right.

And I’m sick and tired of “well blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, marijuana” and “do you know… they can make… jeans… out of hemp. Very durable clothing… can be made out of hemp.” Yeah, and it feels like f*cking burlap you dumbass. Who the hell wants to walk around in something that feels like a potato sack? Maybe you do, I don’t.

And when they usually interview the head guy at these organizations it’s usually some f*cking hacky-sack playing dumbass with f*cking beady little red eyes lying through their f*cking teeth and giggling like an idiot.

Don’t give me the “it’s a legitimate form of medicine.” Yeah, Great, Just what our healthcare system needs. A bunch of broke, potheads running into every f*cking hospital they see trying to get free medicinal marijuana, paid for by taxpayers so they can get high Because they came up with some f*cking stupid dumbass fake disease. “My eye hurts. Give me some pot, doc.” Yeah OK. You know what you do? You light up a joint and put it out in their eye. That’s my prescribed use for medicinal marijuana.

I’m sick and tired of people saying, “Well it relieves stress.” You people are the worst. One, your weak willed. Two, you’re f*cking pathetic. “Oh I had a stressful day so I gotta have some pot.” Give me a f*cking break. OK, you people just can’t deal with reality and that’s your f*cking problem. I don’t give two sh*ts about, “Oh I had a stressful day”, Big f*cking deal. The rest of the world had a stressful day, all right. It’s called life. Deal with it. And then they try to throw that sh*t right back at ya. “Well I’m sure you have some addictions, might be caffeine.” Ah yeah… all of a sudden I had a cup of coffee and I’m a f*cking addict. Oh, Oh yeah cream cheese too. Look out. “Getting’ high on the cream cheese.” You f*cking daft bastards.

And since we’re on the topic of drugs, let’s move on up… To the crack heads. And all these other motherf*ckers who have to deal with some kind of foreign substance just to get through the day. You know, this is the problem with society. Everybody’s gotta have to have a f*cking quick fix. Why don’t you people just say, “you know what, this is life, life is not enjoyable. Fine I had a stressful day. You know what, I’m going to go home and sleep.” No. I gotta whip out the crack and have six lines. Nice. You people are pathetic and I hope you get shot in the head in a drug bust gone wrong. You want to talk about a stressful day, try having a bullet removed from your head. That is stressful.

And don’t think I’m picking on the “illegal drug users.” What about all you f*cking parents out there that are on, you know, fifteen thousand medications, For depression… for Post- whatever. Oh, “I’m not happy, maybe I’m manic depressive” Lighten up. Give me a f*cking break, no one deals with their own emotions anymore. And that’s the best. These parents who lecture their children about doing pot, yet they’re swallowing a bunch of anti-depressants and chasing it with alcohol. Nice. Stop being hypocritical, you dumb bastards. You want to lecture your kids you have to be in the right position to do it. You don’t say “One moment molly, I’ve got to go get my anti-depressants and I’ll be right back to talk to you about your drug problems” Yeah… Doesn’t anybody see the irony in that? You f*cking idiots.

And it’s like the majority of America is on some kind of prescribed whatever. Like I went to the doctor and he said, “You know what you should take? You should take this and this and this. And that will take care of your runny nose of yours.” Well why don’t I just wait for my natural immune system to take over the virus and kill it. “Oh, Well I guess you could do that, but here is the prescription just in case.” Yeah bullsh*t. Do you realize how many side effects there are? I swear to god, one said, side effects may include hallucinations. I’d rather have the runny nose. Fine I may have some snot on my upper lip, but at least I’m not seeing Elvis in my refrigerator. Damn it.

And especially you f*ckers that are already on this sh*t. Don’t try pushing it off on people who doesn’t want it. Like your kid. “Maybe bobby’s got some attention deficit disorder.” You know what. Maybe the disorder lies with the parent and not the child. OK. Take a good look in the mirror and figure it out. If you don’t know, and need help: Watch this again.

Stop with the Drugs. Drugs in your head.

Copyright: Jonathan Ian Mathers: 2005.
http://www.illwillpress.com
~*~*~*~*~
Ok, not all of you needed that, but some of you do. I mean, I don't wanna be a stick in the mud but Goddamn.... >.>

Look everybody's got their own opinions and that's fine, but telling people they're pathetic because they'e doing something you don't like is wrong. Everyone has their own choice and own opinion. It's not like we're forcing you to do it, or committing a horrible crime like stealing or murder. Forcing someone to quit is like forcing someone to start. Forcing and pressuring is wrong.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:57 pm

KyleBenoit, listen, I really like oyu, you are very nice.
But I still think this is extremely pathetic and retarded, to have a poll, about Marijuana. It is illegal for a reason, I cannot stand potheads. I used to be like, "whatever I don't care" but after meeting this one at skool, I just lost it.

He's 19, does not understand half the words I say, lazy, ANNOYING, and all her ever does is talk about pot, and how I should smoke.

*lights up a joint and jams it in his ear* T.T

I am at the end of my rope. I like in the city, and that is all I ever encounter. So forgive me for going off, but I really really REALLY hate Marijuana....
eric pedigo

Postby eric pedigo » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:57 pm

Well, speaking for myself, I'm glad that I quit drugs and alcohol, it just became pointless after awhile.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:02 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ^^^^

Return to “Hot Topics”