Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:55 pm

I had a dream about smoking pot last night. It was pretty good, kind of like when I used to use gasoline. :lol:
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:35 am

i live in America. To be more specific, Pennsylvania. But that's all the farther I'm gonna go. I dont wanna get molested again. hahhaha
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:01 am

yeah... weed is sure awesome. I cant wait to go to Amsterdam :D
Weed is really expensive here in Australia, from wat I read its about the same as in America. Back in my other country we used to buy 5 grams for about 15-20 bux. :D
And I really cant stand how people connect weed with other hard drugs. I've been smoking for about 4 years now and ive never done anything other than pot. Nor do i smoke it everyday. Its just something I sometimes do with friends to relax and vent.
Live And Let Live!
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:11 pm

exactly!! you people are cool!! lol!!! people can't chastise us for our own decisions! i just hope people realize that it's our lives....we can do what we want with it...they don't have to but they shouldn't push their views on us!!

ya...weed is awesome...lol...i'm so totally moving to Amsterdam...it'll be awesome!!
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:43 pm

I R Smart wrote:yeah... weed is sure awesome. I cant wait to go to Amsterdam :D
Weed is really expensive here in Australia, from wat I read its about the same as in America. Back in my other country we used to buy 5 grams for about 15-20 bux. :D
And I really cant stand how people connect weed with other hard drugs. I've been smoking for about 4 years now and ive never done anything other than pot. Nor do i smoke it everyday. Its just something I sometimes do with friends to relax and vent.
Live And Let Live!

you should come to india.weed is very cheap here.whenever i smoke up we buy a PUDI it makes some 5 joints with little tobacco.it cost just RS 10.its very cheap.am talking about mumbai.you just need to know where to get it from.
töten Sie alle Juden
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:47 pm

weed is such a relaxant.i had some four drags of a joint and i was feeling so good(day before yesterday).the f*ck up is in my place this boy was caught and there just this one secure place to smoke up and now the cops have come there.its so irrtating.we have to search for a new place.i have tried hash once but it wasnt good quality so it sucked.but according to me weed is the best.its cheap and its strong and effective.
töten Sie alle Juden
tweek_rox

Postby tweek_rox » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:09 pm

weed is such a relaxant...my life is so f*ckin stressful...i couldn't live w/out it!! wow...total bummer LW! hash is ok if you do it right...but weed is better!!
~No one remembers your name/ When you're strange~ Jim Morrison 1943 - 1971
~~R.I.P., Lizard King~~
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:13 pm

Man I just had the perfect high.Last friday I was with my friend in a tent with my portable dvd player whe took a E and whe made a hot box whe smoked 5.5gram I was so high that I was touching my blanket and saying:Man look....im touching life..im touching life :lol:
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:13 pm

Another thing I've noticed since I started pot (which was back in February), I've been having alot of strange and confusing dreams every night. It's kinda weird, since before I smoked I rarely dreamed, and now these weird, confusing things just happen almost every night.
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:04 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Another thing I've noticed since I started pot (which was back in February), I've been having alot of strange and confusing dreams every night. It's kinda weird, since before I smoked I rarely dreamed, and now these weird, confusing things just happen almost every night.

I've been smoking for 2 years and the same thing happens to me often.
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:39 am

I quit smoking recently after smoking weed pretty heavy for about 9 years. I now have f*cked up dreams lol.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:23 am

when I was 9 I thought catnip was weed... :shock:

I tried to smoke it too. but now i know the real thing.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:51 pm

Lord Worm wrote:weed is such a relaxant.i had some four drags of a joint and i was feeling so good(day before yesterday).the f*ck up is in my place this boy was caught and there just this one secure place to smoke up and now the cops have come there.its so irrtating.we have to search for a new place.i have tried hash once but it wasnt good quality so it sucked.but according to me weed is the best.its cheap and its strong and effective.

Yeah its getting harder and harder to find places where you can smoke quietly without the cops coming... We usually just park in some park and just smoke in the car. That way we can drive straight to Mdonald's or what not and cure our munchies. I wish I was living on my own already. Damn that would be sweeeet.
So where do you people usually smoke?
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:03 pm

There's an underpass near my school where my buddies and I toke up on our breaks. But now that school's out, I don't really have a specific spot. Just when my parents go out, I smoke up at home or go to the park nearby.
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:05 pm

I usually smoke in my room or in my backyard

Return to “Hot Topics”