Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:33 pm

hitman_kenny wrote: just don't be surprised when you wake up one day on the street pennyless.

HA!

assumptions , assumptions .
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:42 pm

hitman_kenny wrote: just don't be surprised when you wake up one day on the street pennyless.

Oh, I'm sorry, you must be mistaken with the douche bags known as CRACKHEADS! People who smoke pot are not like them at all. Don't you EVER compare me to them, because you know what? I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT UNSUCCESSFUL GOOD FOR NOTHING CRACKHEAD UNCLE OF MINE! :x
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:00 pm

There's nothing wrong with crack... they should legalise it. =P Know why? Just so my mates mothers can have something to brag about. So they can go "That´s my baby's crack house right there! Girl, he got his own crack... house!... they got JUMBO!" XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
hitman_kenny

Postby hitman_kenny » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:24 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry, you must be mistaken with the douche bags known as CRACKHEADS! People who smoke pot are not like them at all. Don't you EVER compare me to them, because you know what? I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT UNSUCCESSFUL GOOD FOR NOTHING CRACKHEAD UNCLE OF MINE! :x

Well, sorry then :)
[url=http://imageshack.us:572e8][img:572e8]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6426/sig4jh.gif[/img:572e8][/url:572e8]
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:07 pm

I found out my friend Adriene who live at the house where the barn is where I keep my horse apperantly has some pot. He's not a major crackhead or anything, but he has it. At least now I know if I want it, I could get it from him, but I'm not sure if I really want to spend the money on it.

Though I'm sure horseback riding while stoned is ten times more fun, haha.
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:44 pm

crazyQH wrote:Though I'm sure horseback riding while stoned is ten times more fun, haha.

My all time favourite thing to do while fully ripped is watch South Park and eat huge amounts of snaks... mmmm...
Just yesterday my parents went away for the weekend and naturally I did not join them. Five minutes had past and I called my dealer friend that came by my house ten minutes later with some of that beautiful plant :D We decided to have a weed/south park marathon. We were stoned the whole day while watching all the seasons of south park! ohhh man was that the best time ever... not to mention the two large pizzas we had at the end of the day. I'm so happy I can just relax like that. It really makes you forget about all your worries...
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:08 pm

I just looked in my mail and finaly my pot seeds have arrived :D Ihave every thing set to make them grow.These little amsterdam babies cost me 120$ im gona have 2 big ICE plants with 20% thc, in 8 weeks they will have 200grams each!!!
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:11 am

My seeds germinated yesterday and there already growing realy fast! :D
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 pm

#towelie fan that sounds soooooo sweeeetttt. MMMM DELICIOUS!!! I WANT SOME OF THAT!! Aah, i can't wait to go to amsterdam someday.
And I R Smart, that sounds like an AWESOME time!!! If my mom went away for the weekend, damn i would be so f*cking happy. I'd call up my dealer, and get big fat nugs, and smoke nonstop for 2 days!!! You must have had a goodass time.

My dealer has been on vacation for the past week. :( So I had to stoop as low as I could. We had just gone through the last of our leftovers, so we were OUT. But i really wanted to smoke some, so I had to go through all the leftovers of the leftovers!! All there was were these tiny little nasty black bits of nothing. It was horrible.
But for some reason, i got a decent high. I guess it had to do with low expectations. I haven't got a really good stoning in like 5 days though.
Have any of you guys tried white willow? I heard it is the best stuff there is.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:43 pm

I just had a brownie myself. I don't think it's quite kicked in yet, I feel a little weird, but not stoned. Hopefully it'll be enough, cause that was the only one.
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:34 pm

You must be talking about White Widow, That sh*t is crazy one of the best amsterdam weed!Gets you stoned in about 4 hits,with 2grams of that your in a other world

I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Yeah tase_me that was one of the best times ever...
Today I bought a double chambered bong. Oh man I cant wait to use it. My friend has one and its the smoothest things you'll ever try. You can rip a massive cone in one go. Its gona be so much better than my old pipe. Maybe I should go to Amsterdam and get me some of that white widow :) mmm. I would also like to try a brownie. Never had one. It sure sounds awesome and differet.
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:01 pm

IM f*cking MAD!!!! :x today is a very bad day for me, my dealer got arrested my bongs,pipes,weed etc. everything i had was confiscated i am so furious i feel like killing that cop

I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:52 pm

#1 Towelie fan wrote:I'm f*cking MAD!!!! :x today is a very bad day for me, my dealer got arrested my bongs,pipes,weed etc. everything i had was confiscated i am so furious i feel like killing that cop

Killing is never the answer. Just find a new dealer and start smoking and forget about everything. :D
I noticed ur from Canada. I saw this video going around on the internet about Canada and pot. I think its called "Escape to Canada". It talks about how they legalised the possession of weed in small amounts (15 grams) and then delegalised it, then now theyre fighting to legalise it again. Can u tell me whats the latest news? And when this movie is coming out? Thx.

P.S
In a clip they showed the Prime minister saying that after his 4 years the first thing hes gona do it sit down with a Joint in one hand and the fine to pay it with in the other. Thats the coolest thing Ive ever heard a politician say...

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:04 pm

I R Smart wrote:
#1 Towelie fan wrote:I'm f*cking MAD!!!! :x today is a very bad day for me, my dealer got arrested my bongs,pipes,weed etc. everything i had was confiscated i am so furious i feel like killing that cop

Killing is never the answer. Just find a new dealer and start smoking and forget about everything. :D

Or become a dealer yourself. Lots of money, a name and virtually as much weed as you like.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”