Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:56 pm

Or you could just quit smoking pot, hehe.......DON'T KILL ME!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:02 am

Eh, whatever TM. That's what you think...why did you post in this thread anyway if you're against and not with?

Well, to get back on topic, I haven't smoked up in weeks. I'm craving it badly, but I'm not really stressed so I'm gonna try and save what's left of my stash for the stressful year of grade eleven..that is when it starts.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:15 am

I never said I was against it.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:17 am

Taranis_Music wrote:I never said I was against it.

Oh..nevermind then. Sorry. I'm such a f*cking idiot.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:46 am

KyleBenoit wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:I never said I was against it.

Oh..nevermind then. Sorry. I'm such a f*cking idiot.

Pot can do that to you. ;)

j/k I have no moral objection to smoking pot. I'm against most hard drugs, but I don't really mind people who smoke pot. I've never seen the stuff let alone smoked it, but I know that the harmfulness is exaggerated and blown out of proportion. EYE WUZ JOAKENG! I THOUGHT THAT FUCKEN JOKED!

^The above is an example of what caffeine can do to you.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:38 pm

Jason, I love you. :lol:
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 pm

I don't know why but I want to try pot. One time my mind got completely tooked over it.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:57 pm

You go on a very creative high when you get... well... high. Might be because you lose all feeling of what other people think about you.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:48 am

Jay C wrote:You go on a very creative high when you get... well... high. Might be because you lose all feeling of what other people think about you.

Weed triggers different things in different people. Some can become very creative and some just start seeing pink little Christina monsters. :lol:
You lose all feeling of what other people think about you when youre drunk, not high. Mostly when smoking I dont feel like im losing anything, well except for the desire to get off the sofa...
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:35 am

I THINK I'm being creative when I'm high, but when I look back at the ideas I come up with I realize it's just f*cking stupid.

I don't know, do you think weed opens up another part in your mind, one that helps you come up with all these little theories and ideas (I've been having this dumb ongoing theory about the 4th dimension), and the reason why they don't make sense when you're sober is because that part of your thinking process isn't running anymore? Or do you think that they really ARE just meaningless ideas, only caused by the delusions of highness? I can't decide if it hightens your thinking process, or brings it down to a dumber level so you THINK you're coming up with great ideas.

Also, how about some stupid pot stories? What are some stupid, pointless, or hilarious things that have happened when you guys were high?

One funny thing that i find happens a lot when high is the case of the unknown hit. You'll be so f*cking stoned and have no clue what is going on, that you don't know if you just took a hit, if the other person just took a hit, or how long it's been since anyone took a hit. Usually I'll take a giant, huge hit, and 2 seconds later when the other person tries to take the pipe I'll be like, "Hey what are you doing!?! I haven't even taken a hit!" Sometimes we'll be so baked that we just pass the pipe back and forth to each other, without even smoking any!
Though I try not to be a hit-hog it is nice when the other person is extremely out of it and you aren't, so you can trick them into thinking that they just took a huge one when they really didnt, so you can end up taking 2, 3, or 4 hits in a row without the other person realizing it! :D
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:23 am

Haha thats so true tase_me. But think about it this way, if youre taking those 2,3 or 4 hits then after that youll be the baked one and someone else will fool you. It kind of a loop.

The funniest thing that happend to me is that one time we got extremely stoned in our usual net cafe and had the munchies. We decided to go to the nearest fast food place, which happend to be KFC. We walk in, fully ripped, not knowing wtf is going on.
The only thing I can think of is how good will it be to eat that sweet sweet chicken. My turn comes up. I get to the counter and ask for a meal (it was along time ago so I dont remember which one was it). The person asks me : what kind of drink would you like with that?" I just look at him and smile... He asks me again. Finally I realised he had asked me a question. So I proceed with replying : "Yes". He looks at me with this wierd look on his face. "Sir I asked you what drink would you like with your meal" I just say yes again. The guy was stunned. So finally he decided to yell the question. I then understoon him. "Ohh what KIND of drink I would like... Umm... Umm... (It took me about a minute to figure out that I wanted Coke) Coke thanks." He breathed a sigh of releaf. The story wasnt over yet. After all that he asked me if I want to increase my meal to a large one.
Lets just say that it was the longest time I had ever spent on ordering a simple meal. Five minutes in total.
After I had received my meal I had the biggest smile on my face. When I turned around to walk to my seat the guy says : "f*cking stonned pussycat." :lol:
All and all id have to say it was a pretty funny experience. My friends sure did love it, they were laughing their heads off the whole time.
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:56 am

hahahhahhah^^ . . . man you must have looked so retarded!! Yeah, buying things is always a chore - especially when it comes to paying for it - and especially if it involves counting change. You drop it, count it over and over again, and then when you finally think you've got it right, you're 30 cents off.
But it all is worth it when you bite into that great food.
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:03 am

Yeah well basically doing everything is a chore when stoned.
I once tried to read a book... Didnt go quite as planned... I was reading the same paragraph over and over again. :lol:

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:42 pm

Saturday night i went to buy the stuff that i had lost so i went and bought bongs,pipes,screens and 28 grams of white widow then i smoked 4grams and drank 8 beers some how i managed to go sleep in someone's house,my new dealer's house, The morning i did'int remember who he was and how i met him i met him when i was realy high the day before so then he asked me if i wanted to buy some acid so i took a hit to see if it was good and it was real good,crazy hallucination,then i bought a sheet of it and i went with my friend and we took 2 hits of acid and 4 grams each and he went in my shower and he scotch taped a banana to his head and he was going crazy then i said too an hallucination of a taking rabit i feel like the music is coming in my timed clocking spander :lol: since then i dont remember anything but i have no more acid and my room if full kleenex tissuses scotched on the walls and my bong is in my toillet my tv is upside down and there's about 5 grams of weed in my shoes
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:21 am

To #1Toweliefan - hahahha!! Sounds like an awesome time! I'm glad you got your stuff back . . damn cops. . . and ooooh white widow!!! How much did that cost? sh*t, i've gotta start asking around for that. . . . and what the f*ck about your house afterwards? haha you must have done some crazy sh*t!

I've been wanting to try acid or any other psychedelic for a while, but I can't find the time. Since most of that stuff lasts for so long, and my mom is never gone for longer than 4 hours. Are you experienced with psychedelics? If so, what would you reccomend for a beginner? My dealer has pretty much anything.

Return to “Hot Topics”