Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:46 pm

tase_me wrote:To #1Toweliefan - hahahha!! Sounds like an awesome time! I'm glad you got your stuff back . . damn cops. . . and ooooh white widow!!! How much did that cost? sh*t, i've gotta start asking around for that. . . . and what the f*ck about your house afterwards? haha you must have done some crazy sh*t!

I've been wanting to try acid or any other psychedelic for a while, but I can't find the time. Since most of that stuff lasts for so long, and my mom is never gone for longer than 4 hours. Are you experienced with psychedelics? If so, what would you reccomend for a beginner? My dealer has pretty much anything.

Well you should start by taking some mushrooms or some ecstasy before trying some acid and you should do it somewhere else because the effect last 8h to 12h and be careful acid is a very powerfull drug you should take some with someone with experience if you dont want to have a bad trip and the first time dont do more than one hit of acid
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:16 am

if there's a forest or park or something you'll be relatively safe in from police for most of the night, I highly recommend it for psychedelics, especially mushrooms. Spend the night at a friend's house or something and go for a long walk. If it is your first time doing more intense drugs like this, though, certainly have someone sober along if there's any chance of complicated situations (which could be anywhere from dealing with authority figures to even the most simple tasks like brewing a pot of coffee). Though the fact that your house, with the possibility of your mom coming home being your major concern, is the only place you came up with to do it, I'm assuming you're relatively young, in which case I'd hold off on the psychedelics, as they are harmful to the brain. Even pot is mostly a bad idea while you're still developing. Wait till you've got parties to go to and stuff, till the parents are more lenient with you being out and about, and perhaps you've met experienced people to give you advice or come along with you.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:42 am

KyleBenoit wrote:
Well, to get back on topic, I haven't smoked up in weeks. I'm craving it badly...

It's not addictive, huh? :lol:
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:40 am

Well, thanks for the advice, guys. I'm 16 (I don't know if that is considered young or not), but I don't really know anybody, so I never go to parties. I guess I'm considered "socially challenged." haha. I know I'd have to get a trip sitter, and my brother would do that (we smoke weed together.) Still, he hasn't tried any other stuff either and isn't experienced at all.
I've been doing research on the internet on different psychedelics, and shrooms seemed like they would be a better choice for a first time, but my dealer sells those for around 40 dollars for several bulbs (I don't know, does that seem like a fair price?), and he sells acid tabs for 10 dollars each. That's why I was leaning toward acid.
Maybe you're right, perhaps I should wait till I'm in college or on my own before trying any of that. . . that or make some friends.

well again, thanks for any input on this.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:04 am

DO NOT try mushrooms. It's very hard, if not impossible to tell the difference from the one's that give you hallucinations and posinous one's. I wouldn't risk it.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:54 am

In my opinion, marijuana should be legal. If cigarettes are legal, than weed should be. All it does is make you stupid and happy for a little while, and cigarettes kill you.

Make the right decision...

SMOKE UP
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:47 pm

tase_me wrote:Well, thanks for the advice, guys. I'm 16 (I don't know if that is considered young or not), but I don't really know anybody, so I never go to parties. I guess I'm considered "socially challenged." haha. I know I'd have to get a trip sitter, and my brother would do that (we smoke weed together.) Still, he hasn't tried any other stuff either and isn't experienced at all.
I've been doing research on the internet on different psychedelics, and shrooms seemed like they would be a better choice for a first time, but my dealer sells those for around 40 dollars for several bulbs (I don't know, does that seem like a fair price?), and he sells acid tabs for 10 dollars each. That's why I was leaning toward acid.
Maybe you're right, perhaps I should wait till I'm in college or on my own before trying any of that. . . that or make some friends.

well again, thanks for any input on this.

well i dont know what you mean by several bulbs but a good price for shrooms is 15 bucks for 3grams and i get my acid 7$ a piece and thats because it parasuco blotters and thats a good batch but these design are in montreal in the states good acid is like sunflowers or rockets but the acid you must have seen is'nt wort more than 5$ a piece
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:16 pm

check out http://www.erowid.org for all your drug info needs.
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:23 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:If cigarettes are legal, than weed should be. All it does is make you stupid and happy for a little while, and cigarettes kill you.

It makes you stupid so you might go out and deside you can fly.
You might go drive a car and die. Smoking cigarettes kills you after a while and doesnt give you a buzz.
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:36 pm

andrewgibson wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:If cigarettes are legal, than weed should be. All it does is make you stupid and happy for a little while, and cigarettes kill you.

It makes you stupid so you might go out and deside you can fly.
You might go drive a car and die.

Wild guess: you've never smoked weed before?
Nobody has EVER thought they could fly from smoking weed.
I don't think that sh*t even happens to people on LSD. Probably less than 10 documented cases of people literally going that dogsh*t crazy. Probably less than 5. And the kind of assh*le who's going to jump off a building because he thinks drugs gave him magical powers? Probably a good thing he didn't get to reproduce.
And for the record, driving while high is actually not all that dangerous for the experienced driver/stoner. I certainly wouldn't recommend it but it's nowhere near as bad as being drunk. Certainly if pot were legal driving while high would be against the law.
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:16 am

:lol: andrewgibson your a real f*ckin douchebag

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:23 am

Never done drugs. Never will. Except mabye in college.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:26 am

Well, like I said, due to my situation I probably won't be doing anything harder than weed for a long while. I was just curious to talk to some people that did so I can know more for when I do.

But still, Weedy and me are still doin' juuusssttt fiiinneee together, gimme some lovely fat buds and I'll be happy! :D Weed is all I need, and will be still for a long time.

Oh yeah, and erowid experience vaults is a great site! It keeps me hooked for a long time reading all those great stories.
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:10 am

i found 2 tabs of acid so i called my friend and ive been tripnging for a while now wtf sh*t hhe s rolling the card on me ssshitt im going crazy f*ck the acid sh*t wow realy good lsd

#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:22 am

back again in the world of craziness everybody mmustttt take acid at least once in his lifetime

Return to “Hot Topics”