Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:29 am

;_; it depresses me when people abuse such powerful drugs for recreational purposes.

Erowid ♥♥♥
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:15 pm

My plants are growing and there already 12 inches tall :D and they have about 20 grams. I think im gonna roll a big fat blunt and get high
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:44 pm

i plan on having a doubly wasted on weed , sofa- lock , f*ck yeah my weekend starts on Thursday .
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:43 pm

Since this seems to be an overall drug discussion instead of just weed, I have a question:

Has anyone ever tried DXM? As in, tripping out on cough syrup. (like the boys did in, "A quest for ratings?") Just a bit curious about that...
master ed

Postby master ed » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:55 pm

Drugs are bad m'kay.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:38 pm

master ed wrote:Drugs are bad m'kay.

You are gonna get pounced on. :lol:
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:41 am

crazyQH wrote:Since this seems to be an overall drug discussion instead of just weed, I have a question:

Has anyone ever tried DXM? As in, tripping out on cough syrup. (like the boys did in, "A quest for ratings?") Just a bit curious about that...

Ive tried a lot of drugs but i dont think i would take cough syrup because it taste like sh*t
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:27 am

I've been contemplating smoking in my garage for a while. The garage contains a car (ofcourse), and I was wondering - Is there like some sort of rule that you can't have an open flame near a car in an enclosed space? There isn't any oil or other flammable materials in it, but is it possible that something could go wrong if I smoke there?
You know, so I don't get blown up or burn the house down or anything.

*Could any of you guys answer, asap, because I'm planning on doing it tonight and I'd like to know.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:30 pm

Ok, I have a question.

Today I got a hold of about four pieces of cannabis. (When I say four pieces I mean each about 3 inches wide with a couple leaves on each piece. I don't know how else to discribe the amount, so I'll go with that.) What I want to know is, how the hell do I use it?

I am not sure if I should smoke it or injest it, so I am taking sugestions on both. If I smoke it, how the hell do I do that?
Or, if I were to eat it, would it work if I just ate the leaves? And how much should I use?

Sorry, I sound like a retard, but I am clueless as of how to get high from it. :oops:

Thanks in advance!
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:03 pm

U gotta cut it up in to little pieces and then roll it in some papes.

Drugs are bad, m'kay.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:23 pm

crazyQH wrote:Ok, I have a question.

Today I got a hold of about four pieces of cannabis. (When I say four pieces I mean each about 3 inches wide with a couple leaves on each piece. I don't know how else to discribe the amount, so I'll go with that.) What I want to know is, how the hell do I use it?

I am not sure if I should smoke it or injest it, so I am taking sugestions on both. If I smoke it, how the hell do I do that?
Or, if I were to eat it, would it work if I just ate the leaves? And how much should I use?

Sorry, I sound like a retard, but I am clueless as of how to get high from it. :oops:

Thanks in advance!

Ask one of your friends to roll it for you, .... and you smoke it

not stick it in a needle and inject it i n your blood stream lol
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:43 am

If you want to smoke it easily, make a tinny, or an aluminum foil pipe. It's real easy to make. Just take a peice of foil about like 6 by 6 inches or something (i don't know I've never really measured it before.) Take 2 pencils and roll the foil around them until it's all rolled. Slide the pencils back from one end, and turn up the empty foil into a bowl. Put the weed in there, and light it.

Have fun!!!!! My first time was extremely memorable, and the first moment you feel the effects is going to be awesome!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:22 pm

crazyQH wrote:Ok, I have a question.

Thanks in advance!

I suggest getting a bud crusher. You put the green in, then grind it up for a couple minutes. After that, take a skin, (Paper, but not no ordinary paper, fool. =P It's hard to explain, but these are the ones you get in England: Click. These are what you should be looking for.) then fold it in half like:

\/

With your fingers just hold it so you can put the green into it and roll it up. If you need help with rolling, then get a friend. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:57 pm

i had marijuana tea on saturday and it was awsum.i thought it would be f*cked up but no it was very good.it gives a very nice buzz.
i wanted to ask you guys.recently whenever ive smoked up its just 1 joint of either weed or hash.but in both cases only after a joint i get really high sometimes close to getting stoned.is it because i have less capacity for weed.but earlier whenever ive smoked 5-6 joints i was fine but defenitly stoned.these days 1-2 joints get me stoned.
also....can you by anychance eat hash balls the really small ones?
töten Sie alle Juden
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:21 am

Weed tea? I've never heard of that. Sounds. . not tasty.
Also, to Lord Worm, I've heard that people can get a reverse tolerance to weed - as time goes on it takes less to get them stoned.

Yay I'm happy, because my mom's going to be teaching next week, all 5 days from like 8-3!! And I'm supposed to get some nugs soon, so that's 7 hours each day of getting hiiiggghghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! YYAAAAAAAAYYYY!!
BUT . . . i don't know if the deal is sealed . . . I can never be sure if my dealer will deliver. Goddamn dealer. But if he does, then this shall be fun!

Return to “Hot Topics”