Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:42 pm

tase_me wrote:Weed tea? I've never heard of that. Sounds. . not tasty.

dude u need to have trust me its good.add milk to it and also sugar if you prefer sugar in tea.it tastes like when you put "haldi" in tea but it has the flavour of weed in it.it laso smells reallygood.
töten Sie alle Juden
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:09 pm

Lol I will admit I've always wanted to try that. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:10 pm

mmmm Weed in tea... Sounds nice...

Last night I had the house to myself. I decided to try and break my record. I was high for more than 12 hours! :P Its was f*cking sweeeet. But after that I got really tired. Am I the only person it makes tired?

Its was so mad. I was watching movies all day and just chilling with my friends. We were out all night just walking aimlessly around the parks it was hilarious... I highly recommend you try it. :lol:
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:05 am

missycartman wrote:i plan on having a doubly wasted on weed , sofa- lock , f*ck yeah my weekend starts on Thursday.

Missy my dear, if I lived across the pond, I'm sure we’d be related.

I tivo’d a documentary last night. It has many interesting facts along with crazy clips from old propaganda movies. I thought I would share a little bit about it.

From the History Channel -- Hooked: Illegal Drugs And How They Got That Way.
Episode: “Marijuana”

It will air again on A&E Channel - 8/5 at 7pm

(Also, same show, different episode about LSD, Ecstasy and Raves on the history channel 8/3 at 11pm)

Interesting fact -
Marijuana can grow anywhere with the exception of the artic circle. Sounds like a true weed to me.

Propaganda –
“The truth is that every reefer is loaded with immorality and bestial perversions, brutality, murder, sex crimes (yeah, excessive masturbation), insanity or suicide.”

Historian speaking about Harry J. Anslinger, United States Commissioner of Narcotics “…I remember he said to me once, I was driving around the upper Potomac and I was crossing the bridge and I just parked on the bridge and I got out and I looked and there were marijuana plants as far as you could see…”

“Anslinger can do nothing to stop the push from states of the South West for a federal law against marijuana The issues was less about the dangers of the drug and more about politics. Marijuana is entangled in immigration problems.”

“…when I interviewed Harry Anslinger about it, he said we weren’t having any trouble with it…you could get it in Harlem he said and it was just not a problem but the pressure came from the Southwest and the West where the Mexican immigrants were seen as a unnecessary and dangerous surplus population and so there was a tremendous campaign to try and push the Mexican immigrants back into Mexico and marijuana got mixed up in that because there was no question that they grew marijuana and smoked marijuana.”
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:02 am

well you know how i said I was about to have 5 days in a row, 7 hours a day, with my mom gone, and that I was going to use that great oppurtunity to get very high?
Well I guess that's not going to happen, as there was no way to get any stuff, so I guess I'll just spend these 5 days doing nothing except wallowing in sh*t! Oh how great will that be! Tommorrow I could be getting up bright and early, excited, and lighting up some fat buds, but no, I dont have any, so I guess I'm f*cked!! Yep, I am f*cked!! f*cked f*cked f*cked!!!!!! nope, no leftovers, not even bits of ash to keep me company! SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! !!!!! f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck FUK FUK CUFK CUFK UFUJ FUKUSFD OISF I HAVENT SMOKED ANY f*cking WEED SINCE TUESDAY!!!!! well I guess it's off to self-pity land for me!! YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAyYAYAYAYYAYYYY!!!!!!!!
skippy78

Postby skippy78 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:49 am

:?: Got a pot smoking question. :?:

If I go to the Netherlands I am subject to their laws. Well... lets say I binge smoke dope all week long, legally. Bleary eyed and stumbling I come back to the USA (now under US laws) and try to get a new job. But the new job says ya gotta pee in this cup. Well, sir I recently went to the Netherlands where I got stoned crazy, so let me tell ya, I'm not gonna pass.

Since being under the laws of Netherlands at the time of drug intoxication could a person still be subject to job disqualification if test results show recent marijuana usage? Even if you could prove it was not taken while in US.

Just wondering...... :P
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:18 pm

skippy78 wrote::?: Got a pot smoking question. :?:

If I go to the Netherlands I am subject to their laws. Well... lets say I binge smoke dope all week long, legally. Bleary eyed and stumbling I come back to the USA (now under US laws) and try to get a new job. But the new job says ya gotta pee in this cup. Well, sir I recently went to the Netherlands where I got stoned crazy, so let me tell ya, I'm not gonna pass.

Since being under the laws of Netherlands at the time of drug intoxication could a person still be subject to job disqualification if test results show recent marijuana usage? Even if you could prove it was not taken while in US.

definitaly....your in a diffrenet country altogether.it wouldnt matter if you were in a country were weed is legal.coz your no longer there. :)
töten Sie alle Juden
Aaron_can_kik_yo_azz

Postby Aaron_can_kik_yo_azz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:06 pm

why are u talking about weed on a south park forum lol lol
it might be illegal
i kik azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:40 pm

skippy78 wrote:...Since being under the laws of Netherlands at the time of drug intoxication could a person still be subject to job disqualification if test results show recent marijuana usage? Even if you could prove it was not taken while in US.

Certainly it can keep you from getting a job, unless your state is lax on the drug testing. Not so in Florida; about 65% of potential employers test. It's sad because companies are trying to keep from getting an unreliable drug addict but at the same time they are tossing aside good employees that may only have a smoke after work, which is no different than the after work drink, that is completely acceptable.

Actually, in my opinion, alcohol impairs me 10 fold compared to marijuana.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:40 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote:Actually, in my opinion, alcohol impairs me 10 fold compared to marijuana.

*passes bowl to misty * :D

i had 3 aftershots on Saturday and they hit me pretty hard :lol:
i was totally wasted on Saturday right through till about 11am sunday morning , i ran out of ''goodies'' come 3am so i necked a load of herbal highs , never underestimate the power of these little beauties i was flying!!!!!!! , and along with an oxygen balloon .. wooo..
f*ck i need to mellow out for a bit now.

we got passed the sniffer dogs no problem , we drenched ourselves in white musk and thought we'd develop a white musk yeast infection .. eewww :o

good times .
next stop Ibiza at the end of August :D :D :D
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:19 pm

Ok, I have a question that'd I'd like answered ASAP. I have about 1 1/2 onces of finely chopped weed (I picked it myself) and I want to cook it into brownies. The question is, how much should I use?
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:35 am

crazyQH wrote:Ok, I have a question that'd I'd like answered ASAP. I have about 1 1/2 onces of finely chopped weed (I picked it myself) and I want to cook it into brownies. The question is, how much should I use?

All of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:41 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:
crazyQH wrote:Ok, I have a question that'd I'd like answered ASAP. I have about 1 1/2 onces of finely chopped weed (I picked it myself) and I want to cook it into brownies. The question is, how much should I use?

All of it.
I hallucinated for two days after making brownies with one ounce. I only ate one brownie but was drinking at the time as well.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:21 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote:
Aym_Dand wrote:

All of it.
I hallucinated for two days after making brownies with one ounce. I only ate one brownie but was drinking at the time as well.

Pot brownies have always gotten me steadily high for about 6 hours and then steadily unconscious for 12.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:53 pm

Aym_Dand wrote:Pot brownies have always gotten me steadily high for about 6 hours and then steadily unconscious for 12.

I did get some sleep in-between delusions.

I’m guessing the quantity needed depends on the quality of your weed. Some people heat the pot in butter first but I just mixed the ground-up greenery straight into the batch, in place of an equal portion of dry ingredient. They came out thick and heavy; each brownie was about the size of a baseball and tasted like chocolate marijuana.

Return to “Hot Topics”