Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:31 am

Oh hells yeah!

Where has that dude gone anyway?
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:06 am

To be fair, it looked like you guys were the ones who attacked him first. He was being stupid, yes, but he wasn't insulting any of you. Then somebody just told him to f*ck off like he was offending someone.

Maybe I'm missing something though.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:16 am

Hey, you can't blame me for that one. In my books, he started it first by calling me a fat ugly cunt. I generally like to think I can get on with anyone, I would never hurt anyone when they don't deserve it, but he made it a personal attack on me first. He did insult me:

dude9459 wrote:You have no room to talk albino. You’re a fat ugly pussycat.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:26 am

Ok, yea, you didn't attack him. He had no reason to do that. But the other two he did nothing to.
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:23 am

ya^^,were trying to have a serious discussion here,and he seemed like a total poser to me.hes lucky this is the SP forum,if this was one of the other places i post hed be crying right now.

people on the internet are rarely as polite as our little stoner clique.

on topic-im going to the pharmacy to buy some butter kush.
ill keep you posted on that.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:50 pm

OMG OMG

last night was messed up, Right me and my mates normally pick up of this one guy at his house so we get it there and then no waiting....But last night was aboutt 11.00 and we couldnt be arssed to go down to his house... But we have fallen out with are dealer that delivers....Sooo had to go down to a mates house to get some numbers..... (O'yeah and it was pissing it down :evil:) anyway got this guys number and he said he'd be like 10 mins,

30 mins later hes still not here...give him another ring
"yeah, yeah 10 mins"
20 mins later sends a text, "wait 10 more mins and ill add some extra for the wait"
I was like ok ill wait for that!
15 mins later he wasnt here, so we went down to this other guys house and we was just about to buy of him, then we got a call of the 1st dealer saying hes there waiting for us :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: WTF!!!!!

Dealers take the piss!!

Whats the longest time uve had to wait for a dealer and if theres a story behind it i always like to here them???

Mines 3 hours (but was day time and it was a nice day so didnt care)
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:45 am

One of my dealers in the midlands was caught by the police for possession, but he was in the nick for a day, so the longest I've had to wait was about 36 hours... Not a very exciting story. I'm sorry.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:26 am

Thats sad, i hate when they take ages!! grrrrr

and when its crap!!!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:58 am

Talking of crap weed, my flatmates from my first year were big weed smokers. You might be thinking to yourself, 'that's pretty cool', but wait.
They were always doing a kitty to get LARGE amounts of the stuff, i.e. give them £5 (between 10 of us) and we were supposed to get something like 500g. Never trust flatmates when it comes to puff, because they took my money and claimed they never got the weed, but I didn't get a refund. Feeling extremely disgruntled, I raided the ringleader's room when she went out to the pub with the rest of them (I got in becuase she's a dumbarse and left her door unlocked, even when she went home for a fortnight at a time. f*cking dick). I looked around and saw that her wardrobe doors were tied together with a shoelace. I got that sucker off, opened the doors and lo and behold, there was a f*ck off bag of weed sitting amongst her Nikes.
Naturally, I got me a sandwich bag and grabbed a hand full for myself. But the pile looked significantly diminished, I had to replace it! And I did. With a jar of dried mixed herbs. :lol:
So, I suspect that the main five (they'd ripped off others as well, but f*ck them, what had they done for me?) of them didn't have such a good time smoking condiments.

Needless to say, I don't speak to those douches anymore.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:04 am

HAHAHA grrr uni sounds fun, i got some weed the other day and im sure that it had sand in it!! im sure of it!!
It was a good smoke tho
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:19 am

Yeah, uni's cool if you're living in halls. There's always at least two guys dealing. And they're usually always Asian.

Hmmm... sand? What the hell?! Does your dealer store his stash in the sandpit of the local park or something? LOL
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:09 pm

Lmao, i hope not....But ive been told that they spay this stuff on it that makes its dry quicker but when the stuff drys it looks like sand....
Me thinks me might stay away from this weed!!

LOL my i know loads of Asian dealers, They just come up to me like
"Yo, you smoke bud" Im like "yeah, why?"
There like "take ma number i deal init"
Thats happend like 3 times and there all Asian..... But there weed is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:35 pm

What's the main reason for people to get stoned?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:44 pm

CarlyFanny wrote:Lmao, i hope not....But ive been told that they spay this stuff on it that makes its dry quicker but when the stuff drys it looks like sand....
Me thinks me might stay away from this weed!!

Yeah, I would. What's wrong with an airing cupboard these days?

CarlyFanny wrote:LOL my i know loads of Asian dealers, They just come up to me like
"Yo, you smoke bud" I'm like "yeah, why?"
There like "take ma number i deal init"
Thats happend like 3 times and there all Asian..... But there weed is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Isn't it nice to know there's a vocation out there for everyone?

andrewgibson wrote:What's the main reason for people to get stoned?

It's fun. It's nice to not have to drink yourself into an altered state sometimes.
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:44 pm

^

I do it for fun really!
Never a loner stoner cause thats just depressing, just always smoke with a big group of people and have a laugh...... Its just like drinking :D

Do you smoke??

Return to “Hot Topics”