Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:48 pm

I do it alone sometimes. It helps me sleep when I'm going through insomniac periods.
Email notifications do matter, people.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:58 pm

HAHA

Well i dont get thoses :?
So can imagin that but if that helps then theres another good reason to legalize weed......

Haveing touble sleeping take a few hits and youll be haveing the best sleep ever 8)
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:11 pm

Precisely! So we have pain relieving qualities and substitute sedative in our favour...
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:21 pm

Yeah i wont to be takeing something thats natural growing, not some man made pill, liquid or gas were its just been sitting in a lab!

I like the way Katt Williams thinks....
Its just a plant, and if it gets set on fire then there are some effects!

People will say yeah but its addictive but what about things like morphine and alcohol surely they should be banned aswell! :?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:28 pm

Don't forget tobacco. That's being sold to minors and it kills more people on the planet than anything else.

I like the way Katt Williams thinks!

I think we're the only two people still active on this thread. Where did berettablowjob go? He went out for some kush and I don't think I've seen him since.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:51 pm

ooo yeah, well hes from America so theres like a 5 hours time difference (somthing like that anyway)

So he'll probs be on later

Do you do any other drug or just weed??
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:59 pm

Nah, I'm mainly a weed person.

I have tried acid though. Jeez, that was boring. What about you?
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:03 pm

Same mainly weed.....

But id happly do other stuff like pills, but only in the right places!

I like visual trips tho think there well cool! lol
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Dude, I think pills are really dangerous. As is cocaine. People will split it with anything so the dealers can get more money. My friend's boyfriend accidentally killed himself a couple of years ago, because someone mixed his heroin with rat poison.

Before you start, I wasn't a member of that circle. I would never do that sh*t.

Weed is different because it has such a distinctive smell and look. You can't mistake that for anything.

Plus, I can get a branch off of a cannabis plant anytime. I can see exactly where that comes from. Another friend's dad suffers from MS so he has a licence to grow his own. Unfortunately for me, he always deseeds what he hands out. :( I wanna get some seeds to grow my own.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:34 pm

NOOOO i mean low grade pills....ones that just give u a buzz say if ur in a club.... would never do anything ans f*cked up as that im not that dumb, i seen what it can do to people so not touching the stuff

and so do i just need my own place i could get some seeds, i know this guy that would proberly sell some to me!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:37 pm

WOW! Awesome!
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:19 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Nah, I'm mainly a weed person.

I have tried acid though. Jeez, that was boring. What about you?

haha,acid is my favourite.its good that you both keep it all natural,im happy to hear that.to be natural is to be right and to be right is to be natural.im a strong beleiver in that,or "was" anyway.unfortunatly i have fallen under the wing of chemistry,after all ive done to fight it.im trying real hard to get back to were i was,were you guys seem to be,stoners-i find to be the sexiest and wisest of all humans
Last edited by berettablowjob on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:37 am

Been smoking since age 13.

What's up? :D
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:26 pm

berettablowjob wrote:ill be honest with all of you,i was addicted to heroin for about six months,been clean now for a month.nothing will ever be the same,withdrawls are the worst,I'm taking it day by day as they say.to be honest i couldnt have done it without vicodin,which I'm now slowly getting rid of,slowly.thats what i mean by chemistry.
I'm a f*ckin loser,and i hope you guys still talk to me after this.

WOW! Thanks for being honest, but good for you for getting off heroin. I hear it's the hardest thing to kick.

I'll still talk to you! And I'm here for e-moral support if you want it! But just go back to the weed! I've seen junk destroy so many smart and awesome people.

Hey, P4ssage!
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 am

Stay strong beretta. :)

I'm seeing slayer in February. I'm f*cking pumped. Smoking at concerts is the greatest.

Return to “Hot Topics”