Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:04 pm

I honestly prefer to mosh than to smoke at gigs. There is the option to do both, but I can't keep balance. However, it is trés annoying to be in a pit with people who are smoking, as they don't usually have any control over their arms and I end up with burns. Maybe its just my jealousy at not getting to do both...
Email notifications do matter, people.
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:55 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:I honestly prefer to mosh than to smoke at gigs. There is the option to do both, but I can't keep balance. However, it is trés annoying to be in a pit with people who are smoking, as they don't usually have any control over their arms and I end up with burns. Maybe its just my jealousy at not getting to do both...

I know what you mean. The only time I did both was at a 12 hour concert, and by that time I was sober. I try not to mosh high because I don't exactly focus on my peripheral vision, and I'm scared I might hurt someone bad.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:21 am

Moshing drunk, on the other hand, is fun.
Email notifications do matter, people.
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:45 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Moshing drunk, on the other hand, is fun.

Then I just don't care who I hit :D
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:02 pm

P4ssage wrote:Stay strong beretta. :)

I'm seeing slayer in February. I'm f*cking pumped. Smoking at concerts is the greatest.

thank you sir,were yous seeing slayer?i think there playing in hollywood soon ,i should be there.
i really dont mosh for some reason now,if i actually have the patience to see somebody,i usually just sit by the bar and pick up chicks,but im there to enjoy the music.f*ck , im a lazy bastard.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:28 am

berettablowjob wrote:
P4ssage wrote:Stay strong beretta. :)

I'm seeing slayer in February. I'm f*cking pumped. Smoking at concerts is the greatest.

thank you sir,were yous seeing slayer?i think there playing in hollywood soon ,i should be there.
i really dont mosh for some reason now,if i actually have the patience to see somebody,i usually just sit by the bar and pick up chicks,but I'm there to enjoy the music.f*ck , I'm a lazy bastard.

I live in Jersey, but I'm seeing them in NYC. Have you seen them before?
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:23 pm

wow this sucks.
My mom was about to go to a concert so I was very excited to smoke some pretty good stuff and just chill in my basement. I had about 7 hits when I hear the garage door opening. I like jumped up and ran upstairs, and it turns out she forgot something. So she started yelling about how she smelled marijuana smoke and at first we were denying it, but she seemed pretty sure, so I just told her the truth- well a watered down version of the truth anyway.

Well my mom starts like screaming and going psychotic like she found out we died or something. She immediately starts smashing the DVD player and crushing our south park disks, and then she knocked over the christmas tree and told me to throw it out. She was going f*cking beserk.
All this time I was so f*cking stoned, and you know how weed overdramatizes things, so I was like going crazy in my head. My mom left in the car so me and my brother got all panicked and thought she was going to bring the cops over, so we flushed our weed!!! I am so pissed off at that. I only got like 3 sessions off of that stuff, and it was really good too.
So now she's saying that christmas is cancelled. I was trying to explain to her that it's just a f*cking plant, and WHY THE HELL can't she just look at how i was before! I am making good grades in school, and am working very hard on my own project, and she thought i was a good kid, and I WAS!! But suddenly none of this matters just because I smoke weed!!
She made me promise that I'm never going to smoke again - obviously I am, but she said if she catches me again She's going to send me to f*cking rehab and turn me in. REHAB!! Isn't that rediculous!!!

So when do you guys think i should start smoking again? When do you think she'll stop being over extra paranoid? For now, though, I guess I'll have to take a long tolerance break. Damn, I would be a lot happier if I didn't flush my stuff.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:59 pm

taser, you should have left your weed by the toilet in case she did show up with the cops, then you could have run to the bathroom and flushed it before they got to it.

anyway, I am sorry to hear about that breakdown. I always say kids shouldn't smoke weed until they're 18, but you seem to be productive, smart and funny, and as long as you keep that up, I have no problem with it.

the irony is that she sounds so wound up that she should be smoking the same sh*t she's punishing you for.

haha you should yell at her that maybe you wouldn't feel the need to smoke pot if she had been a better mother. That'll really make her flip out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:01 am

Yeah, I shouldn't have thrown it out unless I actually saw the cops, but in my dumb stoned state I wasn't thinking right.

Well atleast I got some leftovers out of it that sent me soaring - that Master Exploder song by Tenacious D, it was like some f*cking music video, and my mouth was like hanging open in this odd awestruck smile, and it felt like I was Jack black for a bit screaming- great funny sh*t.

Uh, well, my mom is actually pretty calm now . . geez, she's an artist and bigtime music lover- I should give her a few hits and have her paint something stoned.
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:47 pm

Tase, first find out if your mom doesn't want you smoking weed because of health or because of legal issues. If she bought into the whole reefer madness sh*t, print out some articles and facts (some of which can be found on http://www.marijuana.com) but if it's a legal issue, she has a right to be angry.
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:07 pm

whats up my freinds, merry christmas.so i opened presents around my new purple kush clone i picked up from the club,super good timesz.so far all i got was a bottle of vicodin,some bed sheets,subscription to net flix,and a fat sandwich.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:15 am

to p4ssage, thanks for the site. Lots of good evidence, but I'm sure she wont give it the time of day. I think she doesnt want me doing it for both legal and health reasons. Welp, i did get some nice happy bud for christmas yesterday - my brother picked it up. So tonight i shall Kong battle and smoke!
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:46 pm

Dude, listening to Aerosmith's Just Push Play high is soooooooo kick ass! I was floating from song to song! The Beatles are pretty trippy too. I was listening to I Am the Walrus and it was so cool!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:00 pm

to ugogo:

YES!! I am the walrus is thee greatest song ever!! I'm glad to see someone else has heard of it. It is brilliant!!!! Love the chord changes, and its so goddamn creative and complex. The beatles are fantasmal.
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:23 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:I honestly prefer to mosh than to smoke at gigs. There is the option to do both, but I can't keep balance. However, it is trés annoying to be in a pit with people who are smoking, as they don't usually have any control over their arms and I end up with burns. Maybe its just my jealousy at not getting to do both...

dude moshing and smoking does not happen.i did it and did not work for me.you tend to miss out on the high(if u get hurt in the mosh pit)
töten Sie alle Juden

Return to “Hot Topics”