Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Before the break I stocked up on weed. Now I'm down to only a nug now. I'm probably gonna smoke it he day before school.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:32 am

tase_me wrote:wow this sucks.
My mom was about to go to a concert so I was very excited to smoke some pretty good stuff and just chill in my basement. I had about 7 hits when I hear the garage door opening. I like jumped up and ran upstairs, and it turns out she forgot something. So she started yelling about how she smelled marijuana smoke and at first we were denying it, but she seemed pretty sure, so I just told her the truth- well a watered down version of the truth anyway.

Well my mom starts like screaming and going psychotic like she found out we died or something. She immediately starts smashing the DVD player and crushing our south park disks, and then she knocked over the christmas tree and told me to throw it out. She was going f*cking beserk.
All this time I was so f*cking stoned, and you know how weed overdramatizes things, so I was like going crazy in my head. My mom left in the car so me and my brother got all panicked and thought she was going to bring the cops over, so we flushed our weed!!! I am so pissed off at that. I only got like 3 sessions off of that stuff, and it was really good too.
So now she's saying that christmas is cancelled. I was trying to explain to her that it's just a f*cking plant, and WHY THE HELL can't she just look at how i was before! I am making good grades in school, and am working very hard on my own project, and she thought i was a good kid, and I WAS!! But suddenly none of this matters just because I smoke weed!!
She made me promise that I'm never going to smoke again - obviously I am, but she said if she catches me again She's going to send me to f*cking rehab and turn me in. REHAB!! Isn't that rediculous!!!

So when do you guys think i should start smoking again? When do you think she'll stop being over extra paranoid? For now, though, I guess I'll have to take a long tolerance break. Damn, I would be a lot happier if I didn't flush my stuff.

HAHAHAHA this is the funnest thing ive heard in ages! You must of been going cazy hahaha red the whole time...

When my mum fought out she was like hope you never come home like it or bring it into the house.....all i was thinking in my head was... sh*t im high right now and i hope she dont go into my room and smell the halfers in my room :lol:

But seriusly she wont do that the seconed time my mum fought out i was still doing it she was like just dont let your dad know haha bonus!!!

Great story tho....

Man missed this site been away for a while :D
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:03 am

Tase, don't worry about your mum. My mum went apeshit when she found out I smoked it, she found out when I was 18, but I'd started before then. She went apeshit again when she found out my younger brother smoked it. But what can she do? Honestly? I'm now 21 and my brother's 20 and she laughs about it now. She just says not to do it in the house and that if we get busted, she's not gonna help, which I think is fair enough.

We're all just kids and we've gotta be free to make our own choices and mistakes.

How's it going Carly?! I've been away too. Had any good seshes?!!?!
Email notifications do matter, people.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:56 pm

Sending you to rehab for weed... hasn't she ever seen half baked.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:37 pm

Lord Worm wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:I honestly prefer to mosh than to smoke at gigs. There is the option to do both, but I can't keep balance. However, it is trés annoying to be in a pit with people who are smoking, as they don't usually have any control over their arms and I end up with burns. Maybe its just my jealousy at not getting to do both...

dude moshing and smoking does not happen.i did it and did not work for me.you tend to miss out on the high(if you get hurt in the mosh pit)

I know. That's why I said I prefer to mosh than to toke.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 am

Sad that this topic seems to have died.

What? Did everyone go into rehab?!!?!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:39 am

tase_me wrote:to ugogo:

YES!! I am the walrus is thee greatest song ever!! I'm glad to see someone else has heard of it. It is brilliant!!!! Love the chord changes, and its so goddamn creative and complex. The beatles are fantasmal.

I love the Beatles and I Am The Walrus is a good song, but Magical Mystery Tour as a film and an album weren't the best.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:00 pm

Hey, this weekend when Comedy Central was playing the marathon, I was stoned as sh*t! It was hilarious. Someone had a serious breakdown when they watched the episode about Lemmywinks! HA HA! Manbearpig was my favorite that night!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm

WOO!! Someone else!! WOO! :D
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Damnnnn this topic still alive? o.O

Anyyyway, I'm sick today, so I just might roll a little joint to see if it kinda... eases the headache. :P

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:38 pm

It's still alive. Just. I'm trying to resuscitate it.

Yes, good. Weed. THC good for pain and nerves...

More weed and other substance abuse, please.

When I'd just taken some mushrooms with my flatmates and the guys across the hall, the International Ketchup Fight was born. Squeezy bottles, great. Glass ones, not so good. Our corridor ended up looking like that scene from The Shining, with the blood coming out of the elevator. Then we ordered pizza. But we had no ketchup left. So we ended wiping ketchup off the wall with our slices.

Good times.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:39 pm

Hahahaha, shrooms are awesome, last time I did them was when a friend of mine from the UK came to Amsterdam, took loads of shrooms and smoked way too much weed, then went to watch Borat, quite a... strange combination, I remember thinking I was Borat at some point.
And also staying awake the entire night playing Guitar Hero. ^^

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:54 pm

Oh jeeeeeeeez... I really wanna go to Amsterdam!! My main ambition for the recent future.

I love shrooms!! There was a piercing shop that sold them here, but the owner got a massive fine for selling them and had to close the shop. I want to cook with them and feed it to my mum and stepdad without them knowing. Hmmm... a lasagne might be finding it's way to them.

LOL you thought you were Borat?! HA HA HA HA!!
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:34 am

OH sh*t WHERE CAN YOU GET THAT MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR FILM!!!!?!?!?!?!? I HEAR THEY DRESS UP AS ANIMALLS!!! IT LOOKS LIKE THE MOST FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!! ESPECIALLY WHILE STONED!! IF I COULD WATCH THAT MOVIE IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD.

OOOH BORAT ON WEED AND SHROOMS. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN VERY NICE. AND TO BECOME BORAT WOULD BE THEE GREATEST THING EVER. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT WAS LIKE

AND SHROOMS AND KETCHUP YUM

AND I DID MANAGE TO GET SHOME SHROOMS BUT THEY WERE f*cking WEEK AND I JUST GOT STONED. GODDAMn. I JUST WANTED TO MERGE WITH THE UNIVERSE AND BECOME ONE WITH GOD.

I WISH I WAS BORAT. :(

I LOVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED I LOVEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED I WLOVE IT. i really do. i have some and i was sniffing it like panties. it smelled that good. i was ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:16 pm

tase_me wrote:OH sh*t WHERE CAN YOU GET THAT MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR FILM!!!!?!?!?!?!? I HEAR THEY DRESS UP AS ANIMALLS!!! IT LOOKS LIKE THE MOST FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!! ESPECIALLY WHILE STONED!! IF I COULD WATCH THAT MOVIE IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD.

eBay, mate. I got both Magical Mystery Tour and Help! from there. I've looked, they aren't anywhere else.

Return to “Hot Topics”