Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri May 25, 2007 9:08 pm

plk12345 wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Why not? To be Jewish is to adhere to Judaism, to be a Jew is to be descended from other Jews or Jewish persons. I don't adhere to Judaism, but my dad did, making him Jewish and me and my brothers Jews.

no, jews practice the jewish religion. You do not. And you can hardly call yourself a "cultural jew", which is stupid in itself, because you obviously rebel against anyone who thinks homosexuality is a sin.

i actually thought about pming you, i don't really know why

plk, why do you always try to start a fight in every thread you post in? It's not worth it because eventually everyone will grow tired of your act and ignore you.

Back on topic - I'm gonna buy myself a bong with the money I'm getting from working for my dad and at my neighborhood garage sale. I'm basically in charge of selling all my family's stuff this year, but it's easy work.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri May 25, 2007 9:59 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
plk12345 wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Why not? To be Jewish is to adhere to Judaism, to be a Jew is to be descended from other Jews or Jewish persons. I don't adhere to Judaism, but my dad did, making him Jewish and me and my brothers Jews.

no, jews practice the jewish religion. You do not. And you can hardly call yourself a "cultural jew", which is stupid in itself, because you obviously rebel against anyone who thinks homosexuality is a sin.

i actually thought about pming you, i don't really know why

plk, why do you always try to start a fight in every thread you post in? It's not worth it because eventually everyone will grow tired of your act and ignore you.

Back on topic - I'm gonna buy myself a bong with the money I'm getting from working for my dad and at my neighborhood garage sale. I'm basically in charge of selling all my family's stuff this year, but it's easy work.

Because he's a f*cking troll.

That's so awesome! I remember my first bong. It was made by Fisher Price. 8)

My favourite one is my purple 2ft tall one. Good times.
Email notifications do matter, people.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri May 25, 2007 10:45 pm

Dude, the first bong I ever did was a gravity bong. I was totally down and out! It was amazing!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri May 25, 2007 11:21 pm

None of them have anything on buckets though!

P.S. I'm pissed off my tits right now. I'm seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 26, 2007 4:38 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:I remember my first bong. It was made by Fisher Price. 8)

:roll: :lol:
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue May 29, 2007 3:55 pm

BRMBug wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:I remember my first bong. It was made by Fisher Price. 8)

:roll: :lol:

lol :lol:

Green Velvet

Good evening parents, tonight I gonna take you on a tour, Club Bad
where all the bad kiddy’s go, try to leave there body’s, by various means of methods, anything necessary, some things that you quite be acustomed to,
so I think we’ll put each and everyone of you, with your own individual,
on the camera, so that you can take pictures of these bad little kiddy’s, doin’ these bad little things, for tomorrows paper, so whatabout your fifthteen dollars and prepare to enter Club Bad

Wouldn’t you know it, not here more than thirty seconds and already I see a bad little kid doin’ bad little things, he is sucking on a balloon, now, this is not an ordinary balloon, parents, it’s a balloon filled with the gas called nitrous oxide, laughing gas, hi hi hi hi, ha ha,
but this is no laughing matter,
camera’s ready prepare the flash

Now overhere we have lil’ Johnny and Miss Sue,
smokin’ on a joint, this is not the thing to do,
I think we have to take pictures of these two,

Now overhere we have some naughty naughty kids,
they brought in they’re own liquor, to the party,
now we cannot have that parents can we? Six packs and Pipes, I think not, so,

Has anybody seen my brain today? :twisted:
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 30, 2007 7:46 pm

For once marijuana is helping me complete my end-of-the-year homework. ^_^
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:44 am

GODOOOODODODO i want some weed. it has been a month and a half for me since i've had any, wait no. . . . more. . . . . .i do not even know anymore. . . .. But 2 days ago i participated in something i thought i'd never do again - hands n' knees basement floor searchings for fallen scraps.

oh how ashamed i am. well we managed to scrape together a "bowl," if you'd like to call about 7 peices about no bigger than a semi colon plus a stem a bowl. We found this one peice that we were scrutinizing over under a lamp and a magnifying glass for about 12 minutes trying to figure out if it was weed or a bug. . .is that a hair or an antennae? Well we thought we'd take the risk, so we stuck it in there too. needless to say i did not get high.
saddened.

But .. .. . .

Oh i have a prompt!!!!!!!!! that you folks can answer if you like::

If you could get stoned with anyone ever in the world, dead or alive, past or present, who would it be????

Mine would be stalin because i like him and his eyes are extremely chinky as they are, so him on pot they would get even CHINKIER!!!! And i would like to see how his views on politics would change, like if he'd be all like .. . . . "maaannn commuunniisssmmm it is just, i mean feel the love, we are all equal, we are all friends, i mean can u dig it, everyone just livin all happy and groovin wit they sickles and hammers all day long, man, communism is OUTA SIGHT"
so that would be very funky and groovy.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:46 pm

FSFSklklkskklkMEHAPPYjsajdkajdkjakjkjkjLOLkdakjd

Translation -- I'm very happy now. I got a great deal for my end of the year stash. $70 for nine grams isn't bad at all.

tase_me wrote:If you could get stoned with anyone ever in the world, dead or alive, past or present, who would it be????

I'd clone Bob Marley and jam with him after a sesh. That'd be f*ckin' A---er f*cking awesome. I always thought that f*cking A was short for f*cking awesome but according to some people nothing actually is f*cking A. Confusing...
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:35 pm

tase_me wrote:If you could get stoned with anyone ever in the world, dead or alive, past or present, who would it be????

Fat Mike. There's probably no better person in the world to get wasted with.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:44 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
plk12345 wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lemmiwinks900

lol, thanks for posting your whole life story on the internet, noone cares

but really, what are the chances i find you randomly on the world wide web? i just freaked myself out :shock:

Yes, "randomly". You're obviously actively seeking me out, because I know you know all of my usernames. I really don't give a f*ck if no one cares about me, because this is the internet and whilst I've met some really awesome people on this site (i.e. everyone but you), you think that if you bully me enough, that I'll go away.

Another thing, that is not my entire life, but things that are happening to me right now. That is a Wikipedia userpage, in other words, not an article people care about because it's a user profile.

Get a life.

I hesitate to mock you because you are a monty python fan and clearly have a good taste in comedy (says in heavy boston accent) but you get a life ya Gryffindor queer.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:54 pm

[quote="albino.black.sheep"e0]Would you stop with this bullsh*t?! I'm not going to debate with you anymore about what I believe. Nor do I need to defend who I am. You only want to get this thread locked.

Now, are you participating in the weed discussion or not?[/quotee0]
Oh hell no do you think your gonna threaten people with the locking of this thread. No ones gonna lock this thread, in case haven't noticed I'm friends with the people who would lock it.

Now onto the weed talking cause I'm all about that, the past four days have been a weed smoking marathon. Smoking pipes, bowls, joints, maaaaad blunts, and a nasty ass home made gb (gravity bong) A 5 gallon poland spring bottle and a big cooler. Gave nasty hits. I have been stoned every minute of the past three days just about. It's like I haven't come down.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:30 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Would you stop with this bullsh*t?! I'm not going to debate with you anymore about what I believe. Nor do I need to defend who I am. You only want to get this thread locked.

Now, are you participating in the weed discussion or not?

Oh hell no do you think your gonna threaten people with the locking of this thread. No ones gonna lock this thread, in case haven't noticed I'm friends with the people who would lock it.

No, I'm seriously, that's all plk wants to do - to get the threads locked on subjects which he doesn't agree with. And I don't want him to do that because I'm enjoying this e-toking session too much.

It's my birthday tomorrow and my mum has offered to buy me half an ounce!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:37 pm

Touche Gryffindor Jew. Anywho I smoked a generation blunt yesterday. What that is you take all the weed that's in the roaches of a lot of blunts you smoked all that weed is now resinated and it took me and my friend 9 fat blunts to make a fat generation blunt, it gets you so f*cked up. And we made a home made....oh I already said that. True. My dad says I'm doing sh*t like I'm in college, well in a few months I'll be in college.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:12 pm

hey ribbit, just make sure you load the guns with blanks before you shoot up your school. at the trial you could say you were just making like a statement, man. and then hold up the peace sign. boom, cover of Time magazine. headline: "Brave Sir Ribbit!"

Anyway smoking fans, here's an innovation I thought of, so if you've heard of this before or you think it's a stupid idea, blow me.

When I'm down to shake and a pipe, I don't want to waste some shake falling through the bottom of the pipe when I "pack" it, so I carve a small square (enough to cover the hole at the bottom of the pipe) off the husk of a grape philly blunt and lay it across the bottom of the pipe, thereby creating an effectual and smokeable nico-screen of grape-flavored golden goodness.

Right?

Works for me.

May you find utility in this most ingeniustically insightasticulated pot-smoking methodose I've discovered.

Amen.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com

Return to “Hot Topics”