Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Sizzling Lynn

Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:56 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:I'm an undercover cop and you've all been busted. The federal government is archiving this thread to be used as evidence against you and at this time the Comedy Central company is turning over all obtained personal information to us.

:cartmancop:

You will respect our authoritah.

Shouldn't you do that about drugs that actually harm people?
:lol:
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Finally went out the other night and got hiiiiiiiiigh after spending way too long sober. My friendly neighbourhood drug dealer still aint smoking hash so luckily my friend's neighbours/friends were smoking some. On another plus, we've planned a MAJOR party for this April. You wouldn't beleive the costs for drugs alone, never mind everything else. Can't f*cking wait!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:19 am

HAHAHAH! The Uk has an anti-drug campaign called "FRANK" and their new advert, it just rehashes all those tired old claims from the episode with the kids from the future (name forgotten).

My friends in super deep sh*t with his boyfriend for smoking weed. I overheard them bitching about it, the friend thought it'd be a gateway drug to crack! People go top prison and loose their job not because of cannabis but because of the law. It's the claims about cannabis that ruin lives, not the drug itself :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:48 pm

superiorsavior wrote:HAHAHAH! The Uk has an anti-drug campaign called "FRANK" and their new advert, it just rehashes all those tired old claims from the episode with the kids from the future (name forgotten).

My friends in super deep sh*t with his boyfriend for smoking weed. I overheard them bitching about it, the friend thought it'd be a gateway drug to crack! People go top prison and loose their job not because of cannabis but because of the law. It's the claims about cannabis that ruin lives, not the drug itself
:)

Exactly. And why is it illegal? Oh no reason, just the supremecist authorities of the thirties made up racist lies about the substance. blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/2003/12/22/whyIsMarijuanaIllegal.html
This website (I hope this link works. The damn computers at this school don't have access to any marijuana related sites...you can thank those damned dirty bastards that criminalized hemp for that) contains the truth and explains how cannibis contributed to society.

EDIT: Here it is - http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stories/ ... legal.html
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:24 pm

I've never been really big on the substance, probably never will, but it always confused me why drinking at a certain age is legal while smoking stuff isn't. I've always seen it as an alternative (or companion) to getting drunk, and although I think one can over-do it, I don't see how it's any more harmful than being hammered.

Of course, if it was legal, then it'd probably suck the fun out of it, because I'm sure there's some adrenalin that comes with trying not to get caught. It's not very rebellious when it's legal and you're of age.

Still, I can see how it could add some green (well, green, blue, purple, red, brown-ish in Canadian currency) into the economy. Better to have it flowing in a legitimate business than see the payment go to some creepy drug dealer who lives on f*cking with people by making retarded prices. That's the other thing, if it was retailed like booze, it'd probably be not-so-retardedly expensive.

But then again, those crazy feds like keeping their prisons densely populated, so, I guess making it legal would kill the fun for them. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
MacktheRandom

Postby MacktheRandom » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:04 am

I don't smoke Mary Jane, but my state was basically founded on it.

Full of hemp and coal, West Virginia.
Mack - South Park is Gay!
Jake - What? South Park is awesome!
Mack - No, that's the name of an episode.
Jake - There's an episode called 'No?'
Mack - *facepalm*
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:03 am

superiorsavior wrote:HAHAHAH! The Uk has an anti-drug campaign called "FRANK" and their new advert, it just rehashes all those tired old claims from the episode with the kids from the future (name forgotten).

My friends in super deep sh*t with his boyfriend for smoking weed. I overheard them bitching about it, the friend thought it'd be a gateway drug to crack! People go top prison and loose their job not because of cannabis but because of the law. It's the claims about cannabis that ruin lives, not the drug itself :)

Dude did you just say your friend is in deep sh*t with HIS BOYFRIEND. Thats pretty brokeback
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Soo...the 20th is coming up. What are everybody's plans for 4/20?

I lucked out majorly this year. Not only do I not have to skip school (on account of it's on a Sunday this year) but my parents are gonna be outta town -- actually outta the country. I'll go to the Legislative Building (where everyone smokes up) for a few hours, then head over to my friend's 4/20 Party. The Party should be fun since I won't have to worry about anyone jacking me there. The Leg. on the other hand...
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Hey it's SPS' biggest stoner BSR what's good my people? Anyways I smoked a blunt on the side of the theater a few days ago before seeing pineapple express great movie by the way, and after watching the movie I decided that my life needed a little more excitement, and not just chilling smoking pot. With YesIcannibus I'm gonna make everyday an adventure, yesterday for instance, bought a bottle went with my friend to balloonfestivel/fair. We snuck in so we didn't have to pay the forty large to get into the festivel it was on airstrip LONG ASS WALK, we went to see a Pink Floyd coverband called the Machine it was a laser light show too, THEY ROCKED THE PLACE DOWN TO THE GROUND. The crowd was mad crowded and I smoked a bowl with my friend while we were drinking and watching them play nobody seemed to care. It was an awesome night a lot of other hilarious things happened that night but I won't go into great detail.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 pm

still toking too ... :D
i got absolutely sh*t faced before going to the airport to fly home , getting passed security was funny .. my eyes were so so so freaking red :lol:
American herb is good sh*t :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm

I just smoked the last bit of my weed and hash. Now I'm a sad panda 'cause I've got no more. Oh well, I'll try getting some from my old dealer since my boyfriend's working right now.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Just smoked my first proper joint in aaages, got SO stoned! I'm less stoned now though. Hehe went into this cheap Chinese shop where everything's like €2 and was walking around with my lil' bro and he pressed this rubber chicken and it made a soooooo funny noise, I was laughing so much, and that made my bro laugh, and we were both just laughing like maniacs in the shop, I think we freaked out the Chinese guy. And shamed my dad. Going to Westport tomorrow for the day, gonna get stoned walking round, prolly get lost. :lol:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm

I've never even passively [whater you stoners call smoking weed]. I'm starting to think I'm the only one in my school :tweek: At least it means I'm unique I suppose XD

Of course, if it was legal, then it'd probably suck the fun out of it

Meaning less people would use/abuse it than in the current system (adds an argument to legalisation's repotuar).
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 am

I haven't tried it yet. I might later on... hopefully when it's legal
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:53 am

Hey! I necroed a marijuana thread already! Foul! :lol:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Hot Topics”