Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Tigwie

Re: Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Postby Tigwie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 am

This is my first post on the site, ever. I coudn't tell you how many times that my friends and i sat down and were 100% COMITTED to getting ba-litzed before we watched new episodes...The late night marathons of bong, bowl, and blunt hitting while laughing so hard at th A-B repeats....Hil-arious. But, then, my relationship with the happy little plant changed. It matured. I use it now for enlightenment, more than entertainment. By the same token, the more enlightened you are, the funnier everything is. You catch the sublte jokes, not only in south park, but everywhere. And, you can still function enough to put a pizza in the oven without leaving it to burn. Maybe even set the timer! what a f*cking concept, i know! I recently lost a friend to a car wreck, and he was no doubt stoned out of his gord. Thank god he didn't have anyone with him this time. Be responsible, people! stop giving the innocent stoners that sit at home a bad name! I hope that everyone someday matures their relationship with weed, and learns from the countless idiots that have died, or gotten seriously injured.
thank you for reading this,
and thank you even more if you apply it.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 am

Welcome to Vermont! :shock:

Now become like our politicians and smoke one up! :mrgreen:

Did I mention that we have Willie Nelson living 2 doors down on the left? :lol:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bullsh*t.

:lol:
.Tranquility

Postby .Tranquility » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Mmkay, 78% of the SP fans are drugtards? Sad, very sad. Well as for me, i would never touch drugs or smokes.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:06 pm

.Tranquility wrote:Mmkay, 78% of the SP fans are drugtards? Sad, very sad. Well as for me, i would never touch drugs or smokes.

You are retarded, a lot like I was when I first came here.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
.Tranquility wrote:Mmkay, 78% of the SP fans are drugtards? Sad, very sad. Well as for me, i would never touch drugs or smokes.

You are retarded, a lot like I was when I first came here.

You get high yet, WFM?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 pm

A little, although it was caused by secondhand at a grateful Dead concert; I didn't die; it just tasted weird in the morning.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Getting high is just grand isn't it?

Like I said, if you like music then you better thank drugs because as I said before,
RideTheLightning wrote: To anyone who thinks drugs are bad... I want you to go home, and get all your records created by brilliant artists, and burn 'em. Because the people who made that great music... REAL f*ckin high on drugs.

Hendrix, The Beatles, Mastodon, Nirvana, Tool, Soundgarden, Metallica, Alice In Chains, Grateful Dead, you name a good artist and I can guarantee they get baked all the time.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I can't stand drugs. They smell funny
and they make people all goofy. :roll:

That's why I'm leaving Vermont! :wink:

This is how Same Sex Marriage talks and Hippie parties begin. Everyone is so down without their drugs too, because people around here have no life. :P
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:I can't stand drugs. They smell funny

This is how Same Sex Marriage talks and Hippie parties begin. Everyone is so down without their drugs too, because people around here have no life. :P

What's wrong with same-sex marriage?
(....bigotry....... What is it good for? Please don't let religion get in the way.)

And, I have never done any drug in my life, and I just wrote an essay on why it should be legalized.

If you want, I'll explain.

(Just to warn you, I THINK my arguments will hold up, and you'll either change your position, or run away in denial...)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
Michaeloptv wrote:I can't stand drugs. They smell funny

What's wrong with same-sex marriage?

And, I have never done any drug in my life, and I just wrote an essay on why it should be legalized.
Thanks for that; I didn't want to say anything, cause Mike is my good friend, but I completely agree. And I've only gotten high or anything else once, and that was the incident I explained above.
If you want, I'll explain.

(Just to warn you, I THINK my arguments will hold up, and you'll either change your position, or run away in denial...)
Thanks for that; I didn't want to say anything, cause Mike is my good friend, but I completely agree. And I've only gotten high or anything else once, and that was the incident I explained above.
Last edited by Wii fit man on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes, I live around it almost every day.

I smell it, and I don't really like it, it smells like sh*t. Especially the skunk sh*t.

But, I lived around it, and the ONLY issues that came up from Marijuana were caused by the fat that it's illegal.

If you want a good reason to legalize, research the prohibition on alcohol.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:50 am

That and why is it so different from laughing gas? People use laughing gas for medical stuff (I'm not sure what else). I got high off of the stuff, it was funny.

Weed is certainly a lot less dangerous than cigarettes. In some years, cigarettes kill over 500,000 people. Weed, including things done when high, kills about 100. Yeah.

You got you statistics wrong, the number is too high, you wanna know how many people die per year off of Weed? 0. http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/gen008.htm

Actually, it's helpful: http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-ne ... s-41392-1/
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:That and why is it so different from laughing gas? People use laughing gas for medical stuff (I'm not sure what else). I got high off of the stuff, it was funny.

Weed is certainly a lot less dangerous than cigarettes. In some years, cigarettes kill over 500,000 people. Weed, including things done when high, kills about 100. Yeah.

You got you statistics wrong, the number is too high, you wanna know how many people die per year off of Weed? 0. http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/gen008.htm

Actually, it's helpful: http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-ne ... s-41392-1/

Great link, I'll post the text from it here:

Drug Facts And Statistics

From The Drug Project.

Deaths in the United States in a typical year are as follows:

* Tobacco kills about 400,000
* Alcohol kills about 80,000
* Workplace accidents kill 60,000
* Automobiles kill 40,000
* Cocaine kills about 2,500
* Heroin kills about 2,000
* Aspirin kills about 2,000
* Marijuana kills 0

There has never been a recorded death due to marijuana at any time in US history.

All illegal drugs combined kill under 20,000 per year, or a small percent of the number killed by alcohol and tobacco.

Tobacco kills more people each year than all of the people killed by all of the illegal drugs in the last one hundred years.

From The National Center On Addiction And Substance Abuse at Columbia University.

The Califano Report

Drug Prisoners

* 1,360,000 Drug Prisoners in America
* 1.7 million Americans are incarcerated in prisons or jails, more per capita than any other nation.
* Nearly 80% of all prisoners in America are for drug related offenses.
* Ten million people have been arrested for marijuana since 1965.

Anheuser-Busch, brewers of Budweiser, hair-test employees to be sure that they are not using any drugs less dangerous than the one they make.

America has only 5% of the world population but consumes 60% of ALL illegal drugs produced in the world.

There are 47 million school age kids in America, currently over 27 million of them try drugs and alcohol each year.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 am

Ah, whatever; I guess most of the deaths are probably mistaken.

Return to “Hot Topics”