Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:56 am

aaaaaaaaaahhhh weed. i love thee.

Has anyone seen "The Yellow Submarine??" IT IS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch it high. it is the most wonderful thing. The 2D backgrounds suddenly turn into these amazing 3D landscapes that are so far from how they look to the unhigh eye. And the beatles talking is hilarious, because they're all like, "nuhnuhnhunhnuhnuh" and they're british so they're hard to understand. And that Jeremy Boob guy, he is . . . . . . . . . meatballish. With a Jay leno head. And in one part they all spin in an atom around some flashing cube, and in another part they grow beards that go down to the floor, and in another part there's a giant glove who tries to smash words into other words. IT is great. you all must see this movie.

PLUS IT MAKES YOU REALLY REALLY HAPPY, ALL THE BRIGHT COLORS, LIKE YOUR WATCHING IT WHEN YOU'RE 3 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:32 pm

o0o0o0o bugger , it's dry here , none , zero , f*ck
*butterzrocks*

Postby *butterzrocks* » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:36 pm

i was at school one day and i got high and i had to go to textiles(sewing) and it was crazy i had to find some material in the extra material bucket and i dumped it all over the floor it was really funny and i was one my knees looking for some, i am surprised that nobody noticed.
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:36 pm

HIGH......!!!
long time since i posted but ive done a lot of crazy sh*t in the past 2months.have been smoking some really good grass.
i smoked round 7 chillums{pipe} in september.also have found this nice alternative to smoking weed.
boil 1 full pudi{20gms}wih just 1 glass of milk it turns into a very rich creamish subustance.got a carazy trip with that.
also did a lot of nutmeg strong but unpleasent i wentto college high on nutmeg and i started hallucianting.the teacher looked like a f*cking rock golem to me.really crazy but not to pleasant.
exams on so wont be smokiing this week atleast!!!:c

feeling bout bad bout dean and also that weed....
töten Sie alle Juden
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:10 am

well lord worm, sounds like an interesting brew, but i've gotta tastier one!
WEEED n' RAMEN NOODLES!!!! just boil some weed with the water, pour in, and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
i've never done it but i've heard many many good things. i want to eat weed one day/

AJAHAHHAHH golem rock!! WTF!!! i wish i hallucinated on my nutmeg. i just got this weird crazy/delusional stone and was out of it for like 15 hours.

sorry about the dryspell missycartman.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:56 am

^^ hehe , it's not dry anymore , yabba dabba doo :D
it's my day off work today so i'm getting stoned to the bone and im gonna d/l new south park coz i haven't seen it yet .. bad me !!
Lord worm good to see you posting again , i was wondering where you went to :P
happy toking friends :D
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:30 pm

I'll make this brief. I smoke a lot of weed. Everyday I end up being stoned somehow always. Even if no one has weed, or I have no money I find a way to find weed and smoke it,
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:35 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I'll make this brief. I smoke a lot of weed. Everyday I end up being stoned somehow always. Even if no one has weed, or I have no money I find a way to find weed and smoke it,

What else is new?
Setting the standard since 1852
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:55 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I'll make this brief. I smoke a lot of weed. Everyday I end up being stoned somehow always. Even if no one has weed, or I have no money I find a way to find weed and smoke it,

What else is new?

Dude to much I can write a novel about all the events I've gone to, all the trouble I've been in, all the good times and the bad times. But either way I was stoned during most of those.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:52 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:

What else is new?

Dude to much I can write a novel about all the events I've gone to, all the trouble I've been in, all the good times and the bad times. But either way I was stoned during most of those.

You should write that novel! it could be called, "The Great Anthology of Stoned."

BUT, i have heard somewhere that there is going to be a Harold and Kumar go to White castle 2!! Where they go to ansterdam!! I LOVEE that movie, loved it before i ever started smoking. If there is a sequel, IT SHALL BE GRAND!! has anyone heard when it's going to come out?
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:14 am

ok, sorry for posting twice in a row, but I'm REALLLY confused.

I came home and the house stank of skunk - smelled exactly like weed. My brother was suposed to get some, and i thought he did and stank up the house with it.

I went upstairs and found my stash box filled with a pile of this weird stuff - i dont know what the hell it is!! It certainly doesn't look like weed. It's brown, flaky, and comes in flat peices about a centimeter wide each. It sort of resembles tree bark. I sniffed it and it smelled extremely fruity. I put it in a bag and sniffed the bag. I smelled a delicious aroma of fruity and skunky mixed together.

Judging by scent, this seems like some dank stuff!! But judging by appearence, i dont know what the f*ck it is! Is it some unknown marijuana product, or is it just sh*t?? I was thinking it might be flakes of hashish, but i really dont know!

Can anyone help me out?
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:55 am

^I can't help you out with that, dude. Sorry

Anyways, I always seem to get a second hand high at concerts all the time. It's like, the first half of the concert is really clear, but when the second half starts, I'm like "HELL YEAH, THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!" and I don't remember much after that. It's pretty freakin' sweet!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:06 pm

tase_me wrote:
Can anyone help me out?

yeah send it to me and i'll smoke it :P
seriously smoke it and write back here with the results :)
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:19 pm

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, don't just smoke random things, dude. Sorry to be a nag, but that's just not a good idea. I wouldn't, but it's up to you.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
cady888

Chronic Southpark

Postby cady888 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:32 pm

I think being stoned is the best way to watch SP
Roll a blunt...sit back...relax...and let the stars..a come out....
Planearium...
Es ist Zeit für Rache!
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

Return to “Hot Topics”