What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

phatcartman655

Postby phatcartman655 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:29 pm

W00T! I got better ideas for new episodes!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:54 am

Well I'm home, so I guess that is a type of w00t.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:13 am

Learning that I'm not the only one with a highly disfunctional family on the BBS. That and my uber-rich grandaddy giving me a hige wad of cash for getting greatest grades
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:18 am

SuperMaids wrote:Learning that I'm not the only one with a highly disfunctional family on the BBS. That and my uber-rich grandaddy giving me a hige wad of cash for getting greatest grades

At least you're paid for good grades- if I get anything below a 90 on anything, I get a nice long b*tchfest for "You have to do better at school or you'll end up as a f*cking hobo on the streets" in both Cantonese and English.

Anyways, woot of the day: I have a feeling that it's gonna be a good day at school today, and I'm almost caught up with all the posts here on the BBS.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:18 pm

My w00t: My band's gig last night rocked!!! We released a few of our CDs (which [i:994e7]I[/i:994e7] mixed, lazy bastards!) and we did the show dressed as Spinal Tap (I was Nigel, lead guitar)! We even put "Bitch School" into the set! It was f*cking awesome.

Now I've got to get back on creating the site...
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:40 pm

Edduyasha wrote:At least you're paid for good grades- if I get anything below a 90 on anything, I get a nice long b*tchfest for "You have to do better at school or you'll end up as a f*cking hobo on the streets" in both Cantonese and English.
Not to be a rude white trash American who is gullible enough to believe in silly stereotypes, but is that because you're Asian? *goes hide*

My w00t for the day: I'm the only one that made an A on my physical science test! But that's because I'm with the stupid - dah, I mean, I'm not in honors. Well, it was mostly because I answered extra questions for bonus points.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:17 am

W00T that I mannaged to wriggle out of goint to the time-wasting class of the week my mum was trying to force me into, Mandarin lessons (studying not the sweet, ammusingly shaped fruit but the language) by playing on her nane racismns with a few tricks i learned from the fatest of assmasters. Asiens everywhere forgive me, it's what I had to do!!!
W00T again coz I finally finnished my essay on Dawkins for RE (the question o'course was what five hundred pages you most disagreed with) and got goodish grades so yaywoots!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:38 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:At least you're paid for good grades- if I get anything below a 90 on anything, I get a nice long b*tchfest for "You have to do better at school or you'll end up as a f*cking hobo on the streets" in both Cantonese and English.
Not to be a rude white trash American who is gullible enough to believe in silly stereotypes, but is that because you're Asian? *goes hide*

My w00t for the day: I'm the only one that made an A on my physical science test! But that's because I'm with the stupid - dah, I mean, I'm not in honors. Well, it was mostly because I answered extra questions for bonus points.

Yep. Don't feel bad, that wasn't really racist, as far as I know.

Unfortunately, I think I bombed my Physics test yesterday...the only question I was certain about was the extra credit one- spell the teacher's name...

^ SuperMaids: Mandarin is f*cking hard. I took a semester of lessons back in 4th grade, and the only things I remember now is how to count from 1-8, say "Hello", and "Thank You". Pretty sad, huh? On the other hand, I can speak some Cantonese (what people from Hong Kong and Canton speak), including basic stuff like asking for food, where's the restroom, lots of cuss words, and random words that come to mind...

Woot of the day: I'm almost done with my oil painting!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Hey, all the asians I know are in honors math, and they completely dominate everyone; except for me of course.

W00t!: I'm going down with my friend to Sea Isle. The water's too cold, so we'll just be hitting up the arcades.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:53 pm

w00t: I don't have class today! Yeah!

-- False Awakenings
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:10 am

I never really could tell the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin. I hear China doesn't have an official language.

My w00t of the day: I have a football game tomorrow!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:23 am

My w00t for today is really that it's Friday, and Monday is going to be really short for me.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:30 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I never really could tell the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin. I hear China doesn't have an official language.

My w00t of the day: I have a football game tomorrow!

Mardarin's got an established system of vowels and consonants, while Cantonese goes word by word, I think. It's similar, but only to a certain degree.

Woot of the day: After I get my math homework done, I think I'll have time to catch up with my Photoshopping!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:47 am

W00T! None of my new 6th form teachers were ass enough to crush my first weekend under a mountain of homework. I live another week at least.
And the skool libury (the tin can as we call it, though that's exagerating the size of the place) now has BOOKs in it. Readable, english language books that I want to read; sad i've already read most of them online, but still they now have books! Wooting along to a good read!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 pm

My w00t: I didn't die yesterday.

Long story.

-- False Awakenings

Return to “Hot Topics”