What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 am

Hmm, well the one in Irving never disappoints, but I went to the one in far North Dallas over around LP 635 and I-75, and it was just ok.
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 am

I aced my test from last class in my Administration of Justice course. I thought it was pretty easy, though.
AxayPaulene
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby AxayPaulene » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:43 am

THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND. I REPEAT; SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 am

It hasn't snowed in my city since February 5, 1976. It's kinda funky knowing there are very few places in the northern hemisphere that are normally as dry this time of year as it is here now.
AxayPaulene
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby AxayPaulene » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 am

Niels0827 wrote:It hasn't snowed in my city since February 5, 1976. It's kinda funky knowing there are very few places in the northern hemisphere that are normally as dry this time of year as it is here now.



Well, the thing is, I'm used to TONS of snow annually. This year, however, there wasn't as much as I had hoped. Now that more is coming, I'm glad :D
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
jewlover
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby jewlover » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:59 am

AxayPaulene wrote:Well, the thing is, I'm used to TONS of snow annually. This year, however, there wasn't as much as I had hoped. Now that more is coming, I'm glad :D

what hemisphere do you live in? cause i'm in New York state, and we are getting any snow this year, but a storm's supposed to be coming so w00t i guess
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good


Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
AxayPaulene
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby AxayPaulene » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am

jewlover wrote:
AxayPaulene wrote:Well, the thing is, I'm used to TONS of snow annually. This year, however, there wasn't as much as I had hoped. Now that more is coming, I'm glad :D

what hemisphere do you live in? cause i'm in New York state, and we are getting any snow this year, but a storm's supposed to be coming so w00t i guess



The Northern Hemisphere as well. I'm... Canadian.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:40 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND. I REPEAT; SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!

...walkin, talkin, lookin' like a fool witch'yo snow on da ground!!!

:mrgreen:
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 pm

We got out early for snow, IN TEXAS?
woOt!
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm

BRMBug wrote:Hmm, well the one in Irving never disappoints, but I went to the one in far North Dallas over around LP 635 and I-75, and it was just ok.


hmm, well if you like Japanese food there is a Japanese Steakhouse somewhere around Arlington that has the best fried rice I have ever had in my life!
I forgot what it was called though, It starts with an S
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
jewlover
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby jewlover » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

30020 POINTS ON ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!! beat that Devan!

w00t!!!!!!!!111
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good


Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm

jewlover wrote:30020 POINTS ON ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!! beat that Devan!

w00t!!!!!!!!111


BAWWW D*:

BLARGH DOLPHINS!!!!

Angus got higher than that....I think...
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:hmm, well if you like Japanese food there is a Japanese Steakhouse somewhere around Arlington that has the best fried rice I have ever had in my life!
I forgot what it was called though, It starts with an S

Will do. If you're ever up this way, and want really good Chinese food, you can't go wrong with a Royal Chopstix.

jewlover wrote:30020 POINTS ON ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!! beat that Devan!

w00t!!!!!!!!111

Oh, BITCH!
jewlover
Posts: 1887
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby jewlover » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 am

jewlover wrote:30020 POINTS ON ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!! beat that Devan!

w00t!!!!!!!!111

BRMBug wrote:Oh, BITCH!

Oh what? Did i beat your high score Bug? I hope so! HA HA HA!! :cartmanlaugh:
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good


Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 am

There are 4yr olds that have higher scores than me. But I only played it like twice anyway.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests