What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Hayley B

Re: What is your w00t for today? post every time you visit.

Postby Hayley B » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 am

I haven't seen commercials of that r*tard Target woman lately. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am

I bet she'll come around again when we get a little closer to Christmas. "When I'm shopping, I feel it right here" still cracks me up.

I tried KFC's Doublicious sandwich thing. Not to be confused with the Double-down or Triple-triple. This was one is chicken patty with swiss, bacon, and some sort of sauce on a sweet bun. It was pretty good, so woo!
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 am

YES! I AM FREE!! :cartmanhappy:

FREE FROM.....the Republicans..... :P

W00t! :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 pm

oh, I'm sure she will be back. It's just too soon to be gone. I'm just happy for now. :D *lol* About I rarely get annoyed about nothing such as this.

My W00t now: I'm going to get something from Capriotti's (either a Cheesesteak or "The Bobbie") and fries from Five Guys soon. Yummers!
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Me, my younger brother and my two best friends got my whole apartment sparkling ass clean! Finally! And I had so much caffiene in espresso shots while I was out today my chest is still feeling it, throbbing but it's awesome XD
w00t!!!
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 am

i got a tree finally!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:09 am

I'm so lazy!!! woot!
I don't have a signature
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 am

The CD I pre-ordered a while ago finally got here today!

This baby was released 2 1/2 weeks ago, and made it here all the way from Germany!

Don't think there'll be any plans for a US release, sadly.

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:25 pm

fell back and hurt my head real hard sarcastic woot :evil:

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am

...ouch.

Well, I discovered that a flashing red coolant light plus beeping instrument cluster... uh... beeper means "low coolant", and not "I dunno what it is, but whatever it is it's gonna cost at least $300 to fix if that's what it is", so... Woo!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:33 am

This seriously made my day. But it almost didn't.

I was on my way home from work. I come to a stop at a red light. In the lane left to me, which is the left turn lane, is this woman in a red late-1990s Kia Sephia. She was ugly. She had her music blaring. She was chewing gum, and she looked like she hadn't groomed or showered for a couple months.

The light stays red for a while despite an absence of cross traffic. Then a pedestrian crosses in front of us (he has a walk signal). The lady becomes so impatient, she honks at him and yells at him to hurry up. He just ignores her. I glance over at her briefly, just out of instinct. She sees me right as I'm about to look away, and flips me off.

I had it. With the light still red, I pulled my car in front of hers, partially blocking the intersection, got out of my car, and stood in front of her car, yelling at her to get out. She just started honking and spewing some kind of crack-addict gibberish language that I couldn't comprehend even if I learned it in school. After a few seconds of facing off, she jams her car into reverse and drives around me, getting so close to me and my car that I pounded the side of her car with my fist, though not significantly enough to make a dent. She continued on her way.

But this is the best part:

About 4 months ago, I was pulling out of a driveway turning right, waiting for cross traffic to disappear. The driver waiting behind me got so impatient, she passed me on the left and entered traffic, almost hitting cross traffic.

It was the same car, and it was driven by the same deranged woman. The day after it happened, I saw the car parked in the parking lot where it happened, and I've seen it there very often since, almost every time I pass by it. That's when I knew she worked in one of the three businesses inside the parking lot. After the incident today, I went back to the complex and was told that a woman matching the description I provided worked in the muffler shop, which was now closed for the day. Tomorrow, I will be giving the muffler shop a call and ask for the manager. If he acknowledges this woman as an employee, I will pretend that I'm a customer of the shop and describe everything that happened. I demand that appropriate action (read: termination or a final warning) will be given.

It pays to have a photographic memory. Never fuck with someone because you think you'll never see them again.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 am

Just listening to old Billy West/Howard Stern stuff on YouTube. Man, I miss Billy West. He always gets such huge tears of laughter out of me. :D

Postby 203177 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am

drinking coke from kfc

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:57 am

Hayley B wrote:Just listening to old Billy West/Howard Stern stuff on YouTube. Man, I miss Billy West. He always gets such huge tears of laughter out of me. :D

You've seen the new Futurama eps, right? He's back, baby!

As for me, I wrapped up all my Christmas gifts for people, taking care of the last few today, and well ahead of time!

:santa: -- Ho ho w00t!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Hayley B wrote:Just listening to old Billy West/Howard Stern stuff on YouTube. Man, I miss Billy West. He always gets such huge tears of laughter out of me. :D

You've seen the new Futurama eps, right? He's back, back!

I haven't yet. But I have been meaning too. I have only watched one episode this week of Futurama and it was an old 2002 one. Listening to Billy West has been encouraging me to look more into the stuff that he has done. There is this one YouTube video of him being interviewed that I love. He does this little adult joke with Roger Klotz (from Doug) that I thought was cute in the end. I'm going to show it in the Video Heah thread. :D

So, that's my w00t. I'm going to show that video. :D

Return to “Hot Topics”