HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:10 pm

Daamn ive been hearing lots of creative ways of dying... I would like to die a quick unpainful death.. for example shooting myself in the head,having a train/car/truck run me over.. ect..
I am a cop, AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:44 pm

(insert insanity prawn boy here) ^^YOU ARE THE GAY!!!

Edit: you know, I wrote this three weeks ago, and I can't remember why.
Last edited by BRMBug on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danizcool123

Postby danizcool123 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:39 pm

if i cud choose how i wud die, it wud probably be doin sumthing to save sum a bunch of other people. arent i brave :D
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:25 am

Hmm...probably by a car. Knowing my luck in terms of traffic.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:39 am

i'm currently pursuing a B.M. in vocal performance. this means i'll be living in a cardboard box one day, and as a result, i will die of starvation.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:06 pm

Meh, knowing me, my death will hopefully be quick and violent...I'd rather shoot myself in the head than die slowly and painfully in a hospital...but I'd probably die if I got into an Ozzfest mosh pit- I'm rather short compared to most people, and even though I get into fights a lot, I've never been in something of that magnitude.

Sorry for another necro'd thread. Yes, I am really bored.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 am

The way I'd like to die? Not at all. For a few thousand/million years that is, till I get board.
If I have to go, It'll deffinitely be by suicide; only thing i fear in death is loosing what I've got, if i give it willingly I havn't really lost the game of life. Especially if I martyr myself for a cause of some sort (actually advancing the cause with my death) for example by OD on coffee till I die in a protest to legalise canabis or by starving myself to death to protest the treatment of the poor, or by you get the picture.
Nuking one partuclar city, who's name begins with J and ends with erusalum would be a pretty kewl way to go, as long as i let everyone evacuate before i suicide nuked.
cheesypoofs857

Re: HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Random Bitch: *is wounded/unconscious/lazy/on the ground*

Me: *a few yards away* Now's my chance to kill this bitch once and for all! RAAAAAAAAWR!!*runs and leaps*

Some guy in the back: *shoots her from a distance*

Imogen Heap: *randomly appears* Mmm, whatcha say? Mmm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did. Mmm, whatcha say? Mmm, that is was for the best because it is. Mmm, whatcha say? That is just what we need. You decided this. Mmm, whatcha say-ay? Mmm, what did you say?

Me: *falls and dies in slow motion*
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Freak accident- No explanation needed here.

Old age- None needed here either.

Suicide- Probably likely. My emotions are extremely unstable, and the severe depression that comes and goes isn't much fun. Losing someone close might push me over the edge... I don't know. It's likely, but I'll try to stop myself or freak out before I pull it off.

Health problems- My lethargy and sitting-around-24/7-doing-schoolwork-and-not-getting-exercise (spelling?) could one day kill me, though I do plan on working out each week once I'm out of this prison called high school. Stress-related health problems will probably get the best of me, though. Who knows?

Drugs- OD of some kind, perhaps over-the-counter stuff. I've done it before in suicide attempts, but thankfully it hasn't worked.
._.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:42 am

I personally don't want to die of old age. I don't think I could wait that long. I'd rather live life to its fullest and die young. I'd never commit suicide, either... if there was one way I'd want to go, it would be from a severe illness. Drowning or burning to death in a fire scares me.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:10 am

I want to die young. I want to be one of those great artists/writers/musicians that collapses under the weight of his own genius and ends up dying at age 30. But, in the end, I will probably die naturally, at age 60 (Not a lot of people in my family live long.)
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:08 pm

You want to die young? That's where you and I differ Marvel, I want to live forever! Castro beats Che Guvara, and self-deifying Chineese emporor's rock!

Even if a cure for mortality IS found (or if i naturally live long enough to fulfill my master-plan in life) Suicide is the way i'd choose to go. As Jesus said "my life is mine and mine alone to give as I choose." It's gonna be a long time before I get to that state though, don't you worry.

My parents are such HUGE chimneys though, that when we were tested for lung problems in 10th Grade (years back now) they said my lungs were those of a 40 a day smoker when I don't smoke. So I suppose the BIG C will get me in the end, or some lung problem.

Never exercising and eating like Cartman doesn't make for a long living immortal though. I have excuse for this tho! I am lazziness!

I'm always worried about an anurism or a blood clot or something. All my phobias and paranoia might get me killed one of these days, especially if i start ranting in public about the end of the world again after watching too much discovery channel. I really need to cut my subscription to that thing!

I might die of some sort of overdose, if you can OD on food/red-bull and headache tablets. Some bad combination of the above. I sometimes have to make myself puke (reguarly sometimes) because I've drank one too many red-bulls or ate too much sweet food and get delusions that I'm gonna have a diabetic comma or something.

But as of now i'm relitively healthy for a slob-monster with no life.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:14 pm

The way I'd like to die, is something like an accidental drug overdose at a huge mega party when I'm somewhere in my forties. The way I actually will die is another matter. I'm nearly 100% sure it'll be suicide, OD on panadols or something. Other than suicide, some possibilities are dying of starvation (either from not eating on purpose or just being a hobo and can't afford food), getting shot/stabbed/beaten to death (although getting beaten to death would suck ass), getting hit by a car or something random like that, or *shudders* old age. Old age isn't likely though, since I doubt I'll live that long. Live fast, die young.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:16 pm

I CANNOT DIE I AM IMMORTAL!!!
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
randomcolors5

Re:

Postby randomcolors5 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 am

CinnamonToastCunts wrote:Here's how it would go.

- I would go to a 50 Cent concert and paint myself black.
- Real black people would shoot me.
- I would die.

Bravo, me.

lol....i just took a quiz.here's the results:You died from blood lose because you are EMO!! i'd say it would be gettin' shot,because i'm like that.
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!

Return to “Hot Topics”