What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:35 am

I used to hate a lot of the same bullsh*t mentioned in this thread when I was in high school. But then something wierd happens the last time you walk out of that building at the end of your senior year. You suddenly realize that all of that clichy popularity horseshit doesn't mean a goddamn thing anymore. And it never really did. You just get so wrapped up in it while you're there that you never really see the big picture.

They harp on you in school for turning in assignments late and make your post-secondary life seem so imposing. But let me tell you, bosses understand the concept of extenuating circumstances, unlike teachers. And so do college professors. If I had to guess, I'd say close to 25% of my papers and stuff in college were technically 'late' but most of my profs didn't care so long as I reassured them "I'll get it to you Monday, I just got this other sh*t going on". Those classes I had with the department chair, I must've turned in half the papers past thier due dates, but he was totally cool about it.

I know you're probably tired of hearing this sh*t, but four years of high school ain't nothin' man. Your concept of time evolves as you get older and you start to forget all the crappy stuff, remembering only the good times, how ever few and far between. Stick it out man, because before you know it, you're done with school, living on your own and working at your first real job, worrying about sh*t like insurance and bills and loans. There I go, rambling again...

You read it! You can't unread it!
madman608

Postby madman608 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:09 pm

the fact that i cant use sharp object's,i cant even use a pencil i have to use a mechanical pencil. :evil:
out of controll,i play the ultimate role
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:00 pm

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Sun May 31, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:18 pm

Its very rare that i ever fought anyone, i just never had the guts to stand up for myself....What really gets me angry is when they put their obnoxious face in front of yours and usually say,"Go on then, punch my face then!" but you just never have the guts to do it...then they walk off with a big grin, thinking thei oponent is weak :evil:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:08 pm

There aren't really any fights or cliques at my school to be annoyed at. I feel left out, going to a private school.

Although honestly I'm more verbal than physical, anyway, so it hasn't really mattered. I think there has been about a total of one fight I'd actually consider a fight that I saw yesterday. It was funny to watch.

And if somebody told me to punch their face, I'd totally do it. They're giving you permission.
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:54 pm

Hey...yeah! If they give me permission punch them, then i guess that makes it okay! *punches a guy* RUN!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:50 pm

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:19 pm

What do I hate most about school?

Getting a bad report saying I need to work harder. It says I'm more capable at doing way better work. Another, my guidance teacher saying I need to bring a bag and wear a coat. I f*cking bring my bag everyday and I don't want to wear a coat.

My parents need to go in and see her, :roll:. School is hard for me for now and I have to pick my subjects soon.
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:52 pm

^ lol :roll: They shouldn't treat you like that in High School, i'de tell them to shove a freaking coat up their ass. But then again i'm a wimp and i cry when the teachers yell at me :D plus, don't complain about you having bad grades and stuff, only you can improve them...I was as thick as sh*t when i couldn't be bothered about my career, but now i'm a C student (not the best, but meh) so....MEH
Kitsch!

Postby Kitsch! » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:52 pm

i hate everything about school,! i hate the teachers, the students, the sh*t they make you do, i hate the speeches.
kenny789420

that

Postby kenny789420 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:33 pm

that you cant' swear tackle or flick people off. :roll: bye the way i'm in 5th grade
wouldn't be activite much srry im on http://www.allabout-sp.net alot more
rated 20th on online trivia out of 800
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:47 pm

When i was in school (Back when i was younger) I was smart but not the Geeky type. What i hated was when if some one hit you, And then the teacher looks then you try and hit em back then you get in trouble. Thats what i hate about school. And H/W :P But when your older you will miss all the things that you used to do, Like going to the park. Hanging with freinds. Even somtimes in school, Because if you didnt go school you wouldnt have had that many freinds! Im older, :P Ha Ha, I hope you get a Hour detention everyday for the Rest of your life Recnahs :roll:

P.S I once got done for hurting the Principle, No realy this is true i got a letter home and i got done for alegal asolt to a teacher :o But it turns out the principle was a rapist.... So realy i uncoveryed a secret! Well everyone new the Principle was a Child rapist but He always threatend us saying he will abduct us! What a Phyko :x
kenny789420

holy

Postby kenny789420 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:59 pm

your principal was a rapist holy f*cking sh*t
and i already shared what i hate about school
wouldn't be activite much srry im on http://www.allabout-sp.net alot more
rated 20th on online trivia out of 800
Kyle_Rocks_My_Socks

Postby Kyle_Rocks_My_Socks » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:05 pm

I don't like the whole class thing. If I could just hang out with friends and make movies, then I'd be a happy girl! Oh well, someday! :D

"Love is like malaria. Once it's under your skin it's never really gone. It just goes dormant. Sometimes for years. Then when you least expect it it's back."

Postby emericaskate07 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:44 pm

I hated the food. Ah, man the food was terrible at my school! The school cafferitta ladies would make these sandwitch's that were made of the cheapest bread, meats, cheeses, and vegetables. If you can imagine "The Simpsons" cafferitta food; that in some comparsion was like our food.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."

Return to “Hot Topics”