What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman's girl

Postby cartman's girl » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:25 pm

the most thing i hate about is my slutty english teacher, and the bitchy grandma principal.....and math, dont forget math, it's one of the essential things i, and everyone hates. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:38 pm

I hate school. Just hate it. Next year I gotta wear a uniform...oh well....I'm the 'loner' kid at my school...Maybe next year will be different...
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:55 pm

most thing i hate bout school is ofcourse MATH..its so evil and usless in our daily life..then ofcourse come our evil supervisor who doesnt allow us to do anything..shes such a bitch
Homestar789

Postby Homestar789 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:31 pm

Dana the southparkateer wrote:most thing i hate bout school is ofcourse MATH..its so evil and usless in our daily life..then ofcourse come our evil supervisor who doesnt allow us to do anything..shes such a bitch

Not even go to the bathroom?
My site: http://www.freewebs.com/helpshutdownneopets

SHUT DOWN NEOPETS!!!!!!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:46 pm

KB, you have graduation dances? I'm glad we don't have those; there's too many dances every year as it is. There's homecoming, the "Winter Carnival," prom, the "Spring Fling," and then there's the seniors' end-of-the-year party. The only dances I've ever gone to were prom and one homecoming dance.

Homecoming is such a f*cking waste of time. It's just a stupid (American) football game between two high schools who will just play each other again in the conference playoffs.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:19 pm

Okay I'm really f*cking pissed off right now it will not take long for me to explain why. Listen f*ck school, it is an assh*le and it smells like one too and education should not be needed for f*cking anything. Education should f*cking mean nothing. There are things I would be saying right now that would get me in such deep sh*t hell I would maybe even get arrested since America sucks so much. My world cultures assh*le teacher made us work on this newspaper thing on Tuesday. The class was divided into groups and my group had the editorial section of the newspaper. Each group had to write four articles and my group had 3 people. One of my partners did 2 articles one did 1 and I f*cking did one. I also did an ad and I typed my partner's one article when he told me what to type since I'm a faster typer than he is. I was the most productive of the f*cking group, which is fine but get this: We had to cut the articles out of the printed page and glue the articles onto a f*cking newspaper-like paper. My article was too f*cking long to fit on the damn paper. It was too big. The teacher f*cking told me that it just won't work so my partner threw my f*cking paper out and it was just their articles and the teacher will know it was just their articles since we had to sign them. I had no time to print out a smaller collumn because the teacher was purposely rushing me and I had about a f*cking minute left. We only have 3 articles when we should have 4, and ok that might not be bad but if he grades us individually I might get a 0 and yes it might be a test grade. If he gives me a 0 I will be pretty pissed no i will get him fired that little f*cking douchebag, I gave this project my all and I deserve a 100 and maybe even more than that. f*ck him. [I decided to edit this out because it goes a little too far] I care about my f*cking grades and if I don't deserve a bad grade I will be pissed. f*ck that Conservative how about I piss in his coffee tomorrow morning. Listen I'm sorry if my grammer's bad I'm just so pissed off that I can't even type. f*ck SCHOOL.
Last edited by Grizim on Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
As enjoyable as abuse.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:32 pm

I hate sociology classes, because they always make me feel impotent and useless. I mean, a Tech E. can be proud of doing some work that's really useful, but then comes a sociology teacher and says "Durkheim affirms that in a society with organic labor division, technology development that isn't spread to other classes may create a state of anomy". and depresses me down. Fortunately, If I get into federal college, I won't have to study this anymore. Woot!

Durkheim is a jewish nazi.
This is not a sig.
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:57 am

The people! I really hate them! I wish they died....painful. I'd rather do math all day than walk by them. :(
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:58 am

puderdocka wrote:The people! I really hate them! I wish they died....painful. I'd rather do math all day than walk by them. :(

Aww dude, you're just like me. :(
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:03 am

MixStan wrote:I hate school. Just hate it. Next year I gotta wear a uniform...oh well....I'm the 'loner' kid at my school...Maybe next year will be different...

I'm a bit of a loner myself. I'm not disliked, or anything like that, I just don't really hang around a lot of other people. Don't get me wrong, I've got quite a few friends... I just don't really hang around with people in school that much.
I *Heart* You.
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:04 am

Some of the people have gotten better, ever since one of my friends broke up with Ms. Big Tits. But at least she's nice. But still a slutty bitch :lol: And we started acting gay towards the girls.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:14 am

BB6 and MixStan, are you guys in High School or Junior High? Because if you're in Junior High there's really nothing for you to worry about. I had very few friends in Middle School too but once High School started my life started slowly getting bigger. I only have a life on the weekends, though. Thanks to S-C-H-O-O-L.
As enjoyable as abuse.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:22 am

What the world needs now is hatred, sweet hatred. :twisted:

I gotta admit, our school is pretty f*cked up.

1. We got a new principal this year. She's a total bitch. All she does is bitch about how we are too immature for the so-called "bullsh*t" that we don't even do! She says we're old enough to make lie choices but she treats us like elementary shitheads! Somehow, she reminds me of Robert DeNiro...

2. Then those retarded hurricanes blew in and detroyed the elementary school. So for 3 months those little snot nosed asswipes stayed at our school until theirs was cleaned up. 3 MONTHS!!! And on my birthday! :cry: Each class had 40 students and the teachers shared classrooms. 3 MONTHS!!

3. I'm in band. Which makes me a band geek. Anywho, the 7th grade band kids are in the same homeroom. It's been 5 years! 5 years that I had to suffer with the same people over and over and over! It's just gotten worse. After spending five years among the dumbasses I grew hatred. I wanted to kill. Kill. KILL!!!!!! But I can't or else I'll go to the asylem again. So now my hatred to my homeroom has built up inside of me since. I'm bound to explode.

4. You know, ever since those gay storms, people around the country have been paying attention to us. I don't mind the pulicity, but I am so f*ckin' tired of using Katrina and Rita as an excuse. We've been getting a Getting Gay with Kids choir who wanted to "make us feel better", a crazy lady from Pennsylvania who wanted to make us draw what happened during the hurricane, and of course, who can forget the time the special ed teacher was on Wheel of Fortune?! The WoF people went to N.O. for the hurricanes and our teacher was on TV! I'm not proud at all. What ever happened to that $7200 she won?

"All right Michelle. It's your turn to spin the wheel!"
(Michelle spins the wheel)
"WHOO! Big money! Big money!!!"

Never forget.............
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
psnthewell12

Postby psnthewell12 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:38 am

Trig
thats all that has to be said
f*ck triangles
"I rarely drive steamboats dad. There's a lot of sh*t you don't know about me"
littleredhairedgirl86

Postby littleredhairedgirl86 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:34 am

I hate the fear that I've chosen the wrong major and that I'm wasting my time. I also hate when my advisor recommends that I should take certain classes that turn out to be way over my head and the C I get brings down my GPA. I hate the constant fear of losing my scholarship.

Aaannd I hate those pompous jerks in my classes that try to outsmart the professor. "well, how do you explain this then??" It's stupid to try to show up someone who has had a degree for years and who has final say on your grade.
Wow... that's pretty hardcore.

Return to “Hot Topics”