What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

britboy01

Postby britboy01 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:12 pm

I am off school now but I hate having to buy supplies every year.
When my parents want to piss me off, they say a sentence with me going to school soon. I don't want to even think about school and I just want to enjoy my summer! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
ImageImageImage
NUM1SPFAN

HI

Postby NUM1SPFAN » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:19 pm

HI :stanpuke: I FEEL KINDA SICK
ChRiS----
Jayme12345

AWWWWW GAY

Postby Jayme12345 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:22 pm

I end school middle of july....... I WANA HOLIDAY (VACATION)

i wonder if any people from my school go on dis syt.... Hello St. Marys Bishop Stortford, In Hertfordshire, In England, In Europe, In The World, In Universe A, Left at the Milky way.... past the satanists
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:16 pm

The fact I'm going to a high school.
GuitarHeroFreak70

Postby GuitarHeroFreak70 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:08 pm

My math and english teacher...umm bi*tchy preps,jocks... :) yea.. And when my dad has to constantly remind me that it's almost time for school again! i f*uc*king hate it!
South Park Fan
Guitar Hero Fan
Diet Pepsi Drinker
CKY Fan
Revolution Mother Fan
Black Sabbath Fan
Slipknot Fan

Led Head
hitman_kenny

Postby hitman_kenny » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:54 pm

I got lucky this year, I had to make atleast a 55 on my math EOC and got a 78, so I'm enjoing summer and don't want to go back to school :P
[url=http://imageshack.us:572e8][img:572e8]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6426/sig4jh.gif[/img:572e8][/url:572e8]
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:08 pm

I had the most boring day of school that I've ever had. These boring people came into school and did a boring thing about attendance and truanting. It was so boring I think I'd have prefered to do French. And French is really boring. And then they gave out a questionnaire about it and one of the questions was 'How did you feel during this workshop? Interested, A bit interested, or Bored?'. And they looked pissed off when I ticked 'Bored' but you gotta tell the truth, huh?

So I hate the boringness of school. Especially stupid workshop things. :x
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:27 pm

Just watching 'Butt Out' just now reminded me of all those sh*tty talking groups who used to come in now and again during the whole school terms and we'd have to sit in the assembly hall for about 3 hours and listen to them talking about not smoking and what to do after you leave school; yeh, like it made a single bit of difference.

Me and my mates acted just like the four boys during that epsiode. We would sit there either totally confused, embarrassed, bored, tired or just plain annoyed at what we were watching. Although we would occasionly take the piss out of the people who were attempting to act cool; even though they were like 20 years older than us.

Also, none of them could act when they were during improvisations and little acted scenes. I mean, come on, I took drama up until Y11 and I could have acted better than them. And in the end, they usually embarrass a few people by picking them to come to the front and do something. Unfortunately, I was one of those people :oops: and I had to do some acting; luckily I acted better than they did and I think they realised that.

But yeh, those groups who come in and do that kind of thing are just a bunch of idiots/douches.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
jazzie11

Postby jazzie11 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:11 pm

when you're hanging out with your mexican friends and they start speaking spanish eventhough they speak fluent english. i hate that cause then you can't butt in cause you have no idea what they're talking about.

and people who walk around with their buttcracks showing.
also those guys who say "foo" like after every sentence.
and those freshmen kids who try to impress everybody by yelling at the teachers eventhough there's nothing to yell about.
ImageImage
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:51 am

MixStan wrote:The fact I'm going to a high school.

Trust me, same here.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:19 am

I hate the traffic it causes when I'm trying to blast on by with my middle finger in the air. Suckas!
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:37 am

The most annoying thing would probably have to be coming early. If only school started at 2 pm... Hey, a guy can dream.
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:04 am

My school is pretty much the perfect school for me, but the one thing is that there is a large amount of weird kids. And a large amount of those weird kids are weird in a bad way. One kid thinks that llamas are the dominate life form of the universe, that he is in fact the llama king in disguise as a human, and that they discovered 206 galaxies and named one of the "Brent 1" (his name is Brent).

The good things definitely outweigh the bad, though. It's a small school, with only 85 students or so, and so it's considered perfectly normal to be good friends with someone who's 4 grades ahead of you.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:05 am

I hate everything about school, I hate my schoolmates, I hate my Math teacher, he loves torturing me. Whenever he knows that I'm having a difficulty in the lesson(I'm really having a hard time when it comes to Math), he'd go to my seat with this sadistic grin of his, when I ask him what I should do, he'd only smile at me but he teaches my other classmates. :x There's also this Physical Education teacher, he acts the same way as my Math teacher but the difference is, he's cruel to everybody. I bet I'll never get to pass 11th grade (Sorry if I said I was on 12th, I don't really know what you call this levels. I'm actually in 4th high school and I'll be in college next year.)

Another thing I hate about school is the military training, I'm not planning to join the army or something, why should I be taking that subject? It's a waste of time.

I hate the whole school itself, the reason why I still go to school, I don't know...
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
canadiandevil

Postby canadiandevil » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:26 pm

I hate those teachers that you tell to move far away but they don't because they're annoying!

Return to “Hot Topics”