What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:44 am

The four dreaded letters, M, A, T and H. I abseloutely hate it. I don't know why, just makes me sleepy :?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:43 am

I love math, actually. *dodges rotten tomatoes thrown by math haters* If there's one subject I hate... it's chem, particularly the lab from hell. Chem lab is the reason why I don't have an A in that class.

I don't understand it. My dad's a chemistry major, my mom's a business major, and somehow both subjects bore me to death. D:
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:08 am

random shootings :x
Does the Spork Bend Or is the spork bending you?
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:46 am

Spanish! I thought Texas was suppose to want people to conform to English! That is why I chose to be born here.(humor)
All the other crap is as easy as hell (especially math).
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:51 am

getting up a 6 AM and not being able to stay awake in every single class
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:03 am

Let's evaluate the schedule:

1.Algebra:boring, it's the same old crap over and over again. And the teacher sucks. Loads of homework.

2.Critical Reading/Multimedia Tech:Critical Reading, suck ass books, and homework; Multimedia: So much f*cking fun. Me and my friend screw around the whole time. But I get C's on projects though :wink:

3.Social Studies:Great Teacher, No Homework, easy material, easy tests :D

4.Lunch:Lunch table could be better

5.Science:Best friend is my lab partner, and I love to play around with chemicals :D

6.Art/PE:Art, great teacher, sucky work, great time though;PE:Fun, it gives me lots of self-confidence because of all the loser kids who suck!

7.Spanish:Fatass teacher with a huge front ass, fun, 20 minute homework

8.English:Great teacher, easy material, minimal homework.

I lucked out with my teachers :D

School isn't all bad :wink:
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:55 am

I found another school thing I find gay (and giving me a pain in my neck!)

Long tests

I've had long tests before, but this thing was a damn big test, it was the biggest test I've ever had (so far, damn you tests! DAMN YOUR SOUL AND GO TO HELL, YOU FUKING TESTS! :x )
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:01 am

BORING ass classes
Does the Spork Bend Or is the spork bending you?
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:22 am

just the fact i have to stay there for over 6 hours makes me hate it
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:21 am

The fact the some teachers forget that we have other subjects and give us loads of home work.Our math teacher thinks we only have time for math she forgets that we have one million other homework and quizes.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:28 am

I will also evaluate. Becuase I feel like it.
------

Algebra: It's Algebra. Too much homeowork.

Digital Communication Tools: This is basically learning how to type class. It's boring and all I do is type stupid sentences over and over.

Global Issues: Interesting, Great Teacher, hard tests though.

Biology: Somewhat boring. Nice teacher.

Spanish: I already know all of the stuff so I don't pay attention. Teacher is nice.

Lunch: Good, although I eat the same thing every day.

English: Too easy. I should've been put in compisition but my English teacher last year hated me. Bitch. I also have better grammar than my teacher this year.

Graphic Design: My favorite class. The teacher is great, and we actually do work I like to do.

Overall: It's not horrible, but it's still boring school.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:12 am

Thou shalt evaluate thy classes:

Chem 115H: The lecture is pretty decent, although there are several self-proclaimed geniuses in the class that make me look like the total dumb blonde I am. The professor is a nice guy and a total softie when it comes to grading tests, but the pace moves a little too quickly (which sucks...) And the lab SUCKS ASS. I absolutely loathe chem lab with the passion of a thousand burning suns for a thousand reasons which I shall not mention at the time because I'm pretty tired. The exams are OK-- I got an 85 on my first test, which is not good. Current grade in that class: B

English 190H: Surprisingly easy. I love my small class and the professor, not to mention we start reading Great Expectations this week! YAAAAAAY! *does the Pip Dance* Most likely my favorite class this semester. Current grade: A

Biology 201: It would be a decent lecture if not for the ninetysomething people in it. D: The tests are easy-- I got a 95 on my first exam--and the homework is alright, except for the fact that everything has to be precise and accurate. D: But since I'm pretty anal-retentive when it comes to these things, I'm in good shape. Lab is nasty, but not as bad as chem. Current grade: A

Spanish 211: A night class (blaaaaaarg!) and the homework is a bitch to do because everything needs to be accurate, accurate, accurate. D: Some of these outlandish grammatical rules make me want to murder the nearest person with a dodgeball. Current grade: A-

Biology 295: A once-a-week seminar class, which is about sleep, which is pretty enjoyable. Except for the fact that I always want to fall asleep in that class... Plus it's a pass/fail grading scale, which is an advantage to my GPA. Current grade: Pass

Total credit hours: 17
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:12 pm

I hate that I have to drive from Greenwood/Southport to downtown Indianapolis to get to school. (About a 30 min drive, 15 if you are me going 80 or 90 :twisted: ) It takes up so much freaking gas.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:47 pm

The fact about getting up early.
KateLovesKyle16

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:53 pm

my huge Fat teacher who like to stare at me while scrunching up her nose as If I am a decomposing corpse or... she wants to eat me beacsue I bet she eats EVERYTHING and she keeps her pants pulled up so high that they are right under her boobs. Lovely I know.
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]

Return to “Hot Topics”