What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:14 pm

Tweak_Hammertime wrote:I dont know what sort of teachers you have.. :? and did i hear someone say you dont need teachers to learn. what a load of bullsh*t, some people do fine if they leave school early, but I'm sure most just turn out in a dead end job.

Teachers are there to help. And perhaps some people don't realise that without them they'd be stuck.

hey im stuck on this one....
only thing i can think of is....hillbillys...no there just uneducated...
ha got it, not all teachers help, cause i had a teacher that didnt like me, when i moved up to a higher set (how hard the work is) he use to put me back down, then i had to work my self back up... He did that 4 times!!! then when he left the school i stay in the highest set...Now doesnt that tell u abit about teachers... but i guess u do need teachers!!
Man who said that!! You do need teachers! Just not dick head ones that dnt like you!
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:46 pm

I agree with you there, back when i was about 13-14 i had a maths teacher who was out to get me im sure.

So 'some' are out to get us youngsters!
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:23 am

I bet all of you have it really rough at your schools!
I'll think about that while I ski the 30 miles to school. That is if I don't get distracted by a bear or a rabid moose or something.
Whatever!
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:13 pm

all_good_names_are_taken wrote:I bet all of you have it really rough at your schools!
I'll think about that while I ski the 30 miles to school. That is if I don't get distracted by a bear or a rabid moose or something.

Lol thats sound fun mate!! id love to ski to school!! wow

or was u just takeing the piss!?!?
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:55 pm

teachers and authorities actually make you beleive that you HAVE to be there.when in realty its completly up to you.
dont be a prisoner of your own fear,kill your teacher!

thats what i hate most about school.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:24 pm

berettablowjob wrote:kill your teacher!

Hahaha if any teachers die in the next few days blame this guy lmao...
its good and i wish that i had took the chance up with my history teacher man he went on

Can imagin it, hes goin on about f*cking the american west, the BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! head just ramdomly blows up lol hahaha

(and this is a prime example of what drugs can do to ur mind hahaha)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:08 pm

The fact that although the university admin KNOWS everyone will be traveling the day before Thanskgiving, we're still having class on that day. Seriously, my family was going to take off for Michigan on Tuesday (and yes, i was even going to skip Spanish for the first and only time this semester) until we found out that I have a biology exam that Wednesday. D:
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:38 am

f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck math f*ck maht f*ck math f*ck math f*ck amth
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:41 am

Finally finding an education that I like and still sitting at home most of the time.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:30 pm

Yeah so have i, Roleing a joint!! hahaha that should be a class!!!

Not really, educations alright just different for some ppl........

I also hate how there was always a ramdom twat in school, in every school ive been in, theres always 1 person that has somit agaisnt me. Every1 else is ok but one person, any1 else had that???
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:23 am

Eh, school. What I hate about it is that I have to go to it tomorrow. And the fact that I'm gonna have a shitload of stuff to do. D: Damnit...
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:04 am

I hate science class. My science teacher is a newb.
Xeroph

Postby Xeroph » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:52 pm

Having had six years to reflect on my time at school I can now say that it was absolutely enjoyable and I wish to go back.

You don't like school? Think you have too many responsibilities and that they make you do too much work and that the teachers are all wankers with their unfair enforcement of unfair rules?

Think again dude(ette[s]). Take your time and enjoy school while you can. And of course make sure you get a decent education. 'Cos if you don't you will regret it on more than once.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:58 pm

I just found out I got a 64 on my last chem test. Yes, a SIXTY-FUCKING-FOUR. Which means my chem grade is down to a B-minus again. D: Why? Because I knew what equations to use, but I kept mixing things up. And then I got a B on my second English paper, and why, does the professor say? My content was excellent, but I have very poor organization. But at least I got an A+ on my poetry presentation, and I'm up to an A in Spanish.

Both reasons why I'm not doing so well? I just found out I have absolutely no organization skills. D:
cedric-digsby

Postby cedric-digsby » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:08 pm

Xeroph wrote:Having had six years to reflect on my time at school I can now say that it was absolutely enjoyable and I wish to go back.

I dunno about that. I always said that if "school days were the best days of your life" then there's nothing to look forward to.

Return to “Hot Topics”