What do you hate most about school?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:38 pm

What I hate most about school (today) are Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I go from eight to five without a lunch break. The only reason I'm here right now is because I'm skipping class. :oops:

And reading over this thread makes me remember how much high school sucked, and how happy I am to be in college.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 pm

I have an addition to my already-lengthy list. One of these particular instances just happened today, but there have been several this year alone.

The generic version of this is: assh*le Jock and assh*le Druggie are alone in a bathroom/locker room/locker bay with no adult supervision. assh*le Druggie says something demeaning about the football team, or assh*le Jock says something demeaning about druggies. Then the assh*les end up beating the crap out of each other, and both get badly injured and suspended.

Today, during lunch, a druggie picked on a freshman football player in the locker bay. I didn't see anything, but suddenly there was an uproar, and the entire administration and a police officer stationed at school were running up the stairs into the locker bay. The witnesses who didn't cheer the fight on said the freshman was bleeding so badly it looked like he was vomiting. There was blood all over the floor when I went to my locker. Not kidding.

Even worse, that was the second fight of that type in a week.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:13 pm

The whole work aspect of school…I can’t help it, I’m a lazy ass, I know! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
wendy_fan

Postby wendy_fan » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:19 pm

i hate mr. thompson!! he iz THE most perverted teacher ever. worse than Mr. Russell (who everyone thinks are having a gay affair w/ mr. thompson) both of them have a crush on my grandma!! itz gross!!
Proud member of the Chaos Posse!
Don't Be Silly! Wrap Your Willy!!!
*World Wide Jewish Domination*
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:20 pm

Oh, we have somebody like that at my school. The 'teenaid', Mr. Cross. He put a hand on my friend's leg and said, 'it's ok, you can tell me everything.' And winked! I know we exagerate but hell that had me laughing for hours!
iceiwynd

Re: that

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:21 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:I just found out that I get to take my high school gym class online, though, yay! ^__^ That's so much better now.

Doesn't that take the gym out of gym class?

It doesn't make any sense, I know. But basically I have to do 75 hours of physical activity, and 25 of those have to be weight lifting, and my parents record it or something. My dad teaches at the high school I'm going to so it'll be credible enough for me, probably.
losdoberman

Postby losdoberman » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:09 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:What I really hate is having to go back after a weekend--you just can't enjoy your last day of freedom. Kind of like being on Death Row.

It IS like death row. >_>

Well, at my school, we're full of wonderful cliques. We're the Laguna Beach of Oklahoma (or so I've been told, as I don't watch Laguna Beach).

I hate cliques. -_- Everyone conforms to eachother and it's sickening. Be yourself for once!
Visit Jason's Bad Drama and my Purple Whippet Studios!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:12 am

losdoberman wrote:I hate cliques. -_- Everyone conforms to eachother and it's sickening. Be yourself for once!

That's exactly why I'm not part of one. I hate conformists.
thesarsfairy

Postby thesarsfairy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:14 pm

You know, with all of you compaining, i'd rather be in high school. I have to work while going to college and really, it completely blows. I also miss being able to see my friends at random times. Now, we have to plan weeks in advance because life gets in the way. So just enjoy all the non-responsibilities right now then having it kick you in the butt a few years down the road.

Oh, and the luxury of not having to pay hundreds of dollars for your classes.
The_Paper_Boy

Re: that

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:24 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:I just found out that I get to take my high school gym class online, though, yay! ^__^ That's so much better now.

Doesn't that take the gym out of gym class?

It doesn't make any sense, I know. But basically I have to do 75 hours of physical activity, and 25 of those have to be weight lifting, and my parents record it or something. My dad teaches at the high school I'm going to so it'll be credible enough for me, probably.

Why do girls hate P.E so much? Are they lazy bastards or something?

The thing I hate most about school is getting up in the morning to go there.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:39 pm

Girls are a different breed, most don't like physical activity(shopping doesn't count)

That was just a little sexist.

I remember dodge ball in middle school, when all the girls would just stand in a circle talking to each other, ah middle school, anybody else think they are small? I was like 5' 5"(like 5' 10" now) in middle school, but most I see are about 4' tall. They all gather at the gas staion down the road on Friday, nobody even bothers going near it then(stood in line for 20 minutes one time, f*ck that) I better stop before I ramble way off topic...already have. It's kind of on topic but well hey I got a 96 on an english test today, bow down to my geniousnesses.

About the only bad thing about school is it takes up about 3/4 of my day.
Setting the standard since 1852
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm

The Only Bad Thing About School Is it's time consuming and when your done school for the day and you finally get to go home you have to study for exams and do homework and other work which also takes up your whole night
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:29 am

I like P.E. ;_; And hate shopping.

I'm just happy I get to take it online because I have no space for multimedia, which I wanna take, but now since I can take both gym and CALM online I can take a full semester of it.

Yeah, the time-consuming part of school really sucks, too.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:44 am

Middle School was terrible. I hated middle school because it was torture. I was made fun of every day because I wasn't like everybody else and they went out of their way to make my life a living hell. It all started in 5th grade. I try and block it out of my mind but it still stings to this day. It sucks.

High school wasn't so bad. But Middle school is what I hate about school.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:43 am

:D
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hot Topics”