pick 2 people on the BBS who you want to see fight

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:50 pm

I've spammed too (When I was real new). Everyone has at some point. It's just that people like me and you actually are mature enough to realize that you shouldn't do it.

Coffeeguy9 VS Big-Will
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:51 pm

I've never purposely spammed, but I did Double Post a lot before I knew I shouldn't. But I think megan*w knows you aren't supposed to try and get people mad.

BSR and Delition
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:53 pm

Me VS megan*w and frfff

The only time I ever really spammed was on that "blink on an eye" thread. I was stupid enough to double-post like a million times...

But yeah, I've never purposefully spammed.
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:56 pm

TPB vs. Hylian3

I wish more people would post..... oh well

TheDude12 wrote:Me vs. MJKK

One of these days man one of these days.

Hah, you'll never get me back. You've only IMed me once since I tricked you, and that was so you could ask me for help!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:21 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:crazy bitch, everytime I see you post; all I think about is SPAM!
Your comebacks are not witty nor worth reading. It's like reading a retared chimp's coloring book, your pointless and so is your post!

Oh my god I don't no which joke I should use. Here's the reasons why I can't pick a joke.
1. How ironic it is that you say that.
2. Speak for yourself, she's not nearly as bad as you, you lifeless pussycat you're one of the biggest spammers here.
3. None of your posts are worth reading, but you force everyone into doing so because you post 5 times in every page.
4. You are a pussycat.
5. Your comebacks are not funny either. She posted 16 times, everyone lay the f*ck off you stupid pricks, the people who say she is bad are the ones that are the biggest spammers.
6. Shut the f*ck up emerica I f*cking hate you, you are a god damn lifeless loser, every contestant in the Special Olympics has a better chance of getting laid than you do.
7. Stovepipe or whatever you're called you are f*cking ANNOYING.
8. You have spammed in the past Stovepipe when you first got in here? That's the only time you spammed BULL sh*t, you're still doing it now.
9. the following people should shut the f*ck up and go outside and socialize for a change(just to name a few of the spammers): EMERICA, STOVEPIPE, Mr. Jefferson killed kenny, and you know what there's snow outside f*ck listing them most you know who you are. If you get picked on in school or made fun of in school you deserve it you douche bags.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:29 pm

^We may be all that, BSR, but you're no better yourself.

1) You relentlessly insult everyone you talk to.
2) Your last post had nothing to do with this thread.
3) Don't you have anything better to do than tell everyone how crappy they are?
4) You rarely actually post anything useful, only retarded insults.
5) Didn't you get banned for spamming a while back?
6) You act like you're better than everyone else, all the time. You're not.

EVIL_GIBBON vs goldfleece
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:19 pm

***Grabs popcorn to eat while watching the big flame war ***
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:19 pm

Just jumping in here for some comments:

The word "spam" is used differently here than any other community I've ever been in. The term, while technically used correctly, is also used much more liberally. In my experience elsewhere, it refers to extremely off-topic or non-sequiter posts that make absolutely no sense, advertising, or repitition. Here, it simply targets posts of perceived lesser intelligence or quality, and a "spammer" is simply one who posts a lot in a short period of time, regardless of content.

Now, we're all aware that the term came from the Monty Python "Spam Sketch," and that the root definition means something that is unwanted and repeated to annoyance. Thus, you could maybe squeeze a vague relation to the common usage here, but not in the way it was originally intended to be. (1) And yes, there are traditional "spammers" that show up here, but no more than any other healthy forum.

I'm not saying there are no annoying posters here. Quite the opposite. I'm saying I'm kind of tired of everyone throwing around "spam" so carelessly, and evidently have different individual perceptions of it. And if we do use it in such a liberal way, can we at least officially define it so we're not confused?

This post, completely unrelated to the original topic, could technically be spam. But since it relates to the mini-discussion at hand, may I be excused?
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:27 pm

Me and MJKK,
Meh! Where already fighting!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:04 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:5) Didn't you get banned for spamming a while back?

Actually you're wrong on that one, I got banned cause it was a trade off basically, A big flame war happened a year ago, myself and a few others got banned.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:14 pm

Eat Snacky Smores! :D
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 pm

MissingOctober wrote:Eat Snacky Smores! :D

nope, I'm on a diet, sorry
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
crazy bitch

Postby crazy bitch » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:29 am

emericaskate07 wrote:crazy bitch, everytime I see you post; all I think about is SPAM!
Your comebacks are not witty nor worth reading. It's like reading a retared chimp's coloring book, your pointless and so is your post!

I'm going to leave it at this: You and I, a bare knuckle match; street fight, anything goes!

emericaskate07 vs crazy bitch

haha, ur calling me a spammer! :shock:
im not the one that posts approximately 175 times a month!!!!
now thats f*kin SPAMMING!! it also shows that you have no life.
why don't you get off your a$$ and do something with your life!!! your wasting away!! either go and contribute something to society or go and kill yourself.

good day!

and by the way, its nice to see that a fist fight is much better than a cage on cage-semi-auto-blindfold fight. wateva the f*ck that was! :roll:
Towlie: i have no idea what's goin on...
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:31 am

Both of you stop it. If you're going to insult each other go do it in the "insult the person above" thread.

You're both being really immature.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:44 am

OK... this wasn't supposed to happen, but I guess it was inevitable.

Seriously, wasn't this supposed to be for our amusement rather than insulting? No one should take this stuff seriously and turn this into an all-out flame war. If you want to talk about the definition of "spam," start a new thread or something, ok? But let's just go back to what this board originally intended. We're turning this into a f*cking hate thread!

Could we just go back to the original subject, please?

Return to “Hot Topics”