pick 2 people on the BBS who you want to see fight

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: pick 2 people on the BBS who you want to see fight

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:42 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:gtaca2005 vs. ShaneHaughey (after seeing the Cuban Civil War thread, I thought about this one a lot)

I wouldn't though. I may disagree on somethings with people, but I respect their right to have an opinion. And ShaneHaughey isn't one I would fight with, you know. I would fight people like KingSnake. (Or what ever he calls himself now...)

Two people I would like to see fight:

?KingSnake? vs PLK
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:48 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:And ShaneHaughey isn't one I would fight with, you know.

That's why I picked it... because it would mostly likely never happen. I keep things interesting.

Oh, and I would fight that guy who called me a homosexual... you know who you are...

:twisted:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:55 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:I have nothing against any of these people, and it's nothin' personal, but I would like to make things interesting:

Edduyasha vs. Indigo Rose (love you guys, but not only would it be interesting to see the fight itself, but what would it would take for you to tangle...)

:shock:

My favorite, though:

CruciFACTION vs. Thunderhorse!

IN A STEEL CAGE METALOCALYPSE MATCH!

Meh...I doubt we'd fight in ages...even if I go off on my hissy tangents about the lack of snow where I live. I'm much more short tempered with people who don't bother with backing up their inflammatory comments with sound reasoning, who don't use their brain (if they happen to have one), and who rape the English language to the point of its catching of Super-AIDS and all the other known lingual STDs.

Yeah, guess who we're talking about here...

:x

I'd pay to see the CruciFACTIO N v. Thunderhorse fight...I'd bet they're really evenly matched...

:twisted:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:23 am

^ I think Thunderhorse has the size advantage on me, so he might win that one. But you never know.

What I do know is that I would go to the fight dressed as Mortal Kombats Scorpian, just to let him know that I mean buisness! And yes, I would fight him, as long as we got all the money Edd and others payed to see the fight.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:26 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Edduyasha vs. Indigo Rose (love you guys, but not only would it be interesting to see the fight itself, but what would it would take for you to tangle...)

Naming an ice man from the past. That's what.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:28 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:Edduyasha vs. Indigo Rose (love you guys, but not only would it be interesting to see the fight itself, but what would it would take for you to tangle...)

What ice man?

><

Down where I live, the only ice around is in my freezer.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:33 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:

What ice man?

><

I'm lucky. I live 2 hours away from the sunny ocean, and 1 hour away from the fun ski snow. Although I don't go to either often AT ALL.

I would like to see kingsnake and PLK go at it.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:40 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:Naming an ice man from the past. That's what.

What ice man?

><

I'm lucky. I live 2 hours away from the sunny ocean, and 1 hour away from the fun ski snow. Although I don't go to either often AT ALL.

I would like to see kingsnake and PLK go at it.

I'm gonna pack my bags and move to Canada with a dual-citizenship one day. Imagine that...all the smoked salmon, maple syrup, and other tasty food I can get my hands on...good TV (with not-so-loudmouthed commercials)...and COLD weather- my favorite.

I live a road and a causeway (bridge) away from the beach. I don't go very often, though. My mom's scared that I'll be eaten by sharks when I'm out boogieboarding and I don't like getting sand in everything, especially in me.

Wait...refresh my memory...who was PLK and what were his doings that merit him a fight against kingsnakeX?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:41 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:

What ice man?

><

I dunno, but we better get any ice men we find to Des Moines (sp?).
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:45 am

Edduyasha wrote:Wait...refresh my memory...who was PLK and what were his doings that merit him a fight against kingsnakeX?

PLK was a homophobic guy, and kingsnake, (I think) is LaKing, you know, the almighty fan-fic law enforcer.

Why I want them to fight:
They both got on my nerves at least once.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:55 am

Indigo Rose wrote:I dunno, but we better get any ice men we find to Des Moines (sp?).

M'kay.

:wink:

@ gtaca2005- Oh yeah! I remember reading about his exploits long ago.

kingsnakeX has been around trying to cause trouble lately. I think I explained it a few posts ago in some other thread...maybe it was the Storytime in the BBS thread?

It makes me wonder...judging by his posts about the episodes and a few characters (in some threads long ago under a different name), why the Hell is he here on the BBS if he hates South Park as a whole?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:58 am

@gtaca: Pretty good reason, I think.

I haven't really had many people on my nerves, personally. I think I've only been flamed by one because of a post she put up, and a few of us tried to suggest PM or whatever.

I don't even remember her username, so I guess that wasn't all that important. Ah, well.
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:I dunno, but we better get any ice men we find to Des Moines (sp?).

M'kay.

kingsnakeX has been around trying to cause trouble lately. I think I explained it a few posts ago in some other thread...maybe it was the Storytime in the BBS thread?

It makes me wonder...judging by his posts about the episodes and a few characters (in some threads long ago under a different name), why the Hell is he here on the BBS if he hates South Park as a whole?

I know, it's always, "f*ck this episode!" and stuff like that. It gets old.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:01 am

Edduyasha wrote:

M'kay.

Dude, if he's just on the boards to spread the hate, all he is is "ass a whole!"

Get it?! (rimshot)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:09 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

M'kay.

Dude, if he's just on the boards to spread the hate, all he is is "ass a whole!"

Get it?! (rimshot)

:cartmanlaugh:

You are so funny.

Hmm...I've noticed... These past few days, people have been making puns out of things I say. Weird, huh?

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”