pick 2 people on the BBS who you want to see fight

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:42 pm

That may be true, INBTF, but there is a difference between being an ass and being a waste of flesh and bone.

BSR started off being an ass, but in the past few weeks he has been posting less, but harassing more (if that makes sense). It's one thing to go after people who do deserve it, but lately he's been attacking decent people, like DCR.

He used to be a decent ass, now he's just another internet douche that sits by his computer and cuts the palms of his hands with a sharp knife. The pain gives him a sick pleasure.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:08 pm

Well BSR may be an ass, and I respect that, but I don't like it when he goes after my friends....especially when they haven't done anything wrong! :x

Also, the things he said may be funny to him, but it isn't funny to me to basically tell someone that they're a worthless bag of sh*t. es07 is a very nice guy, so what if he posts a lot? I do too.
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:44 pm

OoOoOoOOo, i'll have a fight with you Stovepipe_Jam! And of course, i shall win :twisted:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:34 am

Jay C wrote:
...you are f*ckin lucky you don't live near me, because I'd seriously find your house and f*ckin shoot every window through and smash your car up, you f*ckin lifeless prick[/color]

Guy shut the hell up I'm barely on this site anymore so I can't be lifeless. Oh and you'd break my house windows that proves nothing oh vandalize my house instead of actually fighting cause you know that you'd get f*cked up, so suck my dick you little homosexual bitch.

I also want to know when I attacked DCR...Please give me a quote and I really don't remember. Other than that the only real bashing I've done is in this thread,.....doesn't that make some sense... Anywho f*ck off I don't care I haven't been on my comp at all lately, there's too much to do outside, there's plenty of parties to go to.

Also if you get offended on the internet suck it up. Don't get your feelings hurt by someone....anyone else on an internet site.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am

crazy bitch wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:crazy bitch, everytime I see you post; all I think about is SPAM!
Your comebacks are not witty nor worth reading. It's like reading a retared chimp's coloring book, your pointless and so is your post!

I'm going to leave it at this: You and I, a bare knuckle match; street fight, anything goes!

emericaskate07 vs crazy bitch

haha, ur calling me a spammer! :shock:
I'm not the one that posts approximately 175 times a month!!!!
now thats f*kin SPAMMING!! it also shows that you have no life.
why don't you get off your a$$ and do something with your life!!! your wasting away!! either go and contribute something to society or go and kill yourself.

good day!

and by the way, its nice to see that a fist fight is much better than a cage on cage-semi-auto-blindfold fight. wateva the f*ck that was! :roll:

laughs! :cartmanlaugh:

crazy bitch, I see you called me a spammer? Look above, at your last post; and you'll see that you used an exclamation mark four times after "month", two times after "spamming", one time after "spammer", three after "life", and two after "away." Eat your own words!

And what the f*ck do you know about what I contribute to society? I help the elderly at the retirement center, (where my Grandma lives) every weekend; I do landscaping with my Dad (on my spare time), also I have recently contributed all my used skateboarding products to under privilage kids. So what the f*ck do you contribute to society crazy bitch? All you do is flame at me over little worthless sh*t! And frankily, I'm getting real sick of it!

And by the way, if you want me to kill myself over this matter; wrong go! I'm going to stay here, I'll always be here; so f*cking deal with it!

Back on Topic:

BSR vs crazy bitch
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:17 pm

I f*cking hate it when people fight on the forum like this. Call me a hippie, but I wish there was world peace sometimes...or at least peace on this forum.

Back on topic: terrance&philliparesw vs megan*w. megan*w would so get owned!
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:26 pm

God damn it! Will everybody shut up! :cartmansopissedrightnow: now we all know that i could beat you all...so i suggest we have an all out war!*jumps into dusty cloud*
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:27 pm

No, because then we'd get banned.

coffeey VS KB
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:48 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I f*cking hate it when people fight on the forum like this. Call me a hippie, but I wish there was world peace sometimes...or at least peace on this forum.

Back on topic: terrance&philliparesw vs megan*w. megan*w would so get owned!

Believe me KyleBenoit, I don't like fighting or flame wars; but ever since I have been posting in the 'BBS Couples Threads', "crazy bitch" started posting that SJ and I were "butt-buddies", and I also pointed out to her not to spam; but she decided to make a mockery, and start posting useless mean crap about me. So that's the reason, why we have been having a "mini-flame war."

Back On Topic:

SJ vs Hylian3
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:51 pm

MJKK And his think skull!
Your user name is so gay! I wont a fight with you...
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:04 pm

"And the Lord said, ask for thee; and thee shall recieve."

MJKK vs kanichiwa
Cartman Army
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:08 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:"And the Lord said, ask for thee; and thee shall recieve."

MJKK vs kanichiwa

:lol: MJKK vs. DD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:09 pm

kanichiwa wrote:MJKK And his think skull!

Does that mean his skull has a mind of its own?
Setting the standard since 1852
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:12 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
kanichiwa wrote:MJKK And his think skull!

Does that mean his skull has a mind of its own?

If it does... then we have problems...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:10 pm

Jay C vs INBTF
Cartman Army

Return to “Hot Topics”