Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

crazy bitch

Postby crazy bitch » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:46 am

emericaskate07 wrote:
crazy bitch wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:Tag Teams:

es07 & SJ vs crazy bitch & DarkDucky

obviously i struck a nerve with you on the 'Coupling on BBS' thread.

i totally understand. having people know the truth must hurt :P

kiss my @$$ biatch...or would you rather kiss SJ @$$? :wink:

Oh, what a witty remark? :roll: Of anything I think your jealous of the good friendship that SJ and I have! But hey, be a little imature brat. I'm proud of the friends that I have on the BBS, and if you don't like it leave the board and don't return!

I'll tell you what crazy bitch? How about you and me, a cage on top of another cage, on top of another cage, with unlimited amounts of weapons, I'll tie my right arm behind my back, light the outside of the cage with gasoline, I'll be blind folded; and I'll give you the
chance of having a semi-automatic. Winner takes World Champion Of BBS, (WCBBS)!

Final Finale: Grand Champion Takes All!

emericaskate07 vs crazy bitch

riiiight...thats just f*kin stupid, wtf is with the cages?? and i'd rather beat you up with my bare hands than use a semi-automatic.
so, no. i don't like your idea. it's dumb and pointless.
i suggest you keep the cages and blind-folds in the bedroom. and maybe add a few whips to your collection.
Towlie: i have no idea what's goin on...
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:37 am

crazy bitch, everytime I see you post; all I think about is SPAM!
Your comebacks are not witty nor worth reading. It's like reading a retared chimp's coloring book, your pointless and so is your post!

I'm going to leave it at this: You and I, a bare knuckle match; street fight, anything goes!

emericaskate07 vs crazy bitch
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:13 pm

BlindHamster wrote:Me vs. megan*w.
Just for writing in that f*cking annoying color.
at least i dont write in boring white like nearly every other f*cker on bbs
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:20 pm

The only colour I approve of in writing is KyleBenoit's. Green goes good with black.

As for the fight, megan*w vs some other bitch.

Last edited by The_Paper_Boy on Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:20 pm

And I wondered why everybody hated you....

Anyway, is this like the new Coupling thread? Anyway, megan*w versus everybody who hates her on this forum.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:23 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:The only colour I approve of in writing is KyleBenoit's. Green goes good with black.

As for the fight, megan*w vs some other bitch.

i dont bitch fight. when i fight i put people in hospital

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:28 pm

Oh great, you're on again?

I have a question, do you want the forum to hate you? You do know that right now it's still possible to stop spamming and pissing everybody off, and get some friends on this board, right? If you keep it up, soon there will no longer be a chance for that. In fact, at least 60% of the people on this forum will never stop hating you no matter what you did, already.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:30 pm

I'm one of them. Although I believe in second chances, I think megan*w has used up all her second chances.

Why hasn't she been banned yet?
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:32 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Why hasn't she been banned yet?

You don't get banned for pissing people off. A lot worse has happened than just her. I have no problem with her, really. Don't let her get to you, the chances are that she wants attention.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:34 pm

Because the mods are lazy? I dunno. But she will be soon, with the high profile she has on these boards. Almost everybody knows her name already, and that's not a good thing. Usually it takes about a month for everybody to get to know you.

Unfortunately, they all know her as the spammer and the one-who-likes-to-piss-people-off (sorry I couldn't think of a name for that. lol). That's her reputation on this board, and she's only proved that it's fitting for her.

Anyway,

1) That's not a good way to get attention
2) How can you even ask such a stupid quesion? Why do we all hate you? Look at some of the things you've posted. Do you really think we just singled you out from all the others, for no good reason, so we had somebody to pick on?
Last edited by Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny on Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:34 pm

why do all you guys hate me anyway? dont you have something better to do with your time?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:36 pm

We hate you because you have nothing better to do than insult us and spam our boards. Now if you stop doing those things, we may be inclined to like you a little bit more.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:41 pm

Mods can't ban people, only Admins can.

She can still get on the good side. If you were here back at the start of November you'd of seen me spam, etc. I just don't give a damn if she's like this right now.

I'm going to stop now because this is off-topic.

And for the fight, MJKK and SJ.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:45 pm

Yeah, I guess you're right. People change. But you spammed? I can't imagine you spamming. Whatever..... I guess I might as well wait and see if she changes, but I don't think she will. She seems like she likes to have people hate her.

INBTF and icewynd
Mr. Hat DX27 and Dark Ducky
The Paper Boy and KyleBenoit
gmac

Postby gmac » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:50 pm

Me Vs. Spammers!

Return to “Hot Topics”