Who is your best friend on the BBs?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

GeminiShamrock

Re: Who is your best friend on the BBs?

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Unassumption wrote:If I don't count friends I met on the BBS but I speak to mostly now on IM, who I don't really see as 'on the BBS,' then most of the regular posters (Ex1lepr0, GeminiShamrock, Neuroheart, zzyzz, AngusMcTavish, BRMbug, anyone I missed) counts. I don't like saying who friends are though it seems designed to make drama ^)^

Thanks, man. I really appreciate that.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:There are not many veterans remaining on this board; unfortunately they're the only ones I know (and the only non-veteran to whom I've really spoken is Exilepro, he seems pretty sociable and awesome :D

People whom I'd like to know more about:
(you can PM me if you are neutral and would like to chat I'm always open for meeting new/different people)........

VACOOLA
Blue Twilight
Ex1epr0
JVM
Gemini Shamrock (I think I need a Texan to set me straight )

Geez, I didn't think I was that well liked. Mo, we can talk sometime if you like, and BT, I really enjoy chatting with you as well. *sniff* I'll miss this board so much. :cry:
Can't we all just get along?
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:55 am

*scratches his head, nodding, trying to remember if he has a friend. brain explodes from thinking too hard and Beetlejuice comes out.*

Uh, it's a though one. I don't know. :( I'm at a loss.
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:11 am

The Trilogy wrote:*scratches his head, nodding, trying to remember if he has a friend. brain explodes from thinking too hard and Beetlejuice comes out.*

Uh, it's a though one. I don't know. :( I'm at a loss.

Hey, what about me? I thought I was your best friend. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=52162&start=15
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, I don't know everyone, so this is just the people I know.

My best friends have got to be (ugly)Bob and Zazaban. I know them the most on BBS.

I'm open to friendships! I'll talk to pretty much anyone. Boy or Girl! ^_^
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 am

Ditto kylekennypiptweek and Zazaban.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 am

I didn't even realize I'd been mentioned in this thread once, much less years ago when I figured I blurred more into the crowd - wow!

The two people I know here best who have posted regularly are @Shane Haughey, who has been inactive over the last few years but I'm certain pops in on occasion. He knows story structure better than I ever will, and I think I'm pretty good at it these days - partially from bothering him at 3am a lot several years back. Still chat with him here and there.

The other person I'm closer with is @nwt000, who hasn't been around much these days either. He knows his trivia well and has always been there and beyond whenever he's been needed. We're are/were broken records on a couple of the same things back in the day, too.

There's some people here I'd like to say I'm friendly with but I'm not sure if the feeling would be mutual. There's something to be said for courtesy.

I have plenty more South Park fan friends well outside this board, some of whom probably registered an account sometime ago and lost it. If anyone remembers a @Mutt13 from back in the day, or @kyleroxmysox2008, who didn't post much but was the queen of the pop quizzes app for a good while, I talk to them on pretty much a daily basis. Me and @detectivesandyvagina (I think, it's a common username joke) were fairly close, too. There's dozens more whose usernames I have no clue.

Return to “Hot Topics”