Who is your best friend on the BBs?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:46 pm

PinkPrincess wrote:I wasn't asking you. Go back to that kuyle discussion thingy and jackoff to pics of kyle you gaymo!


What's with the post?
She tried to help you out but you throw it back in her face??? I'm not in the mood for arguing but don't say that to someone who tries to help you... never.
KB's arguably one of the most popular people on this board so you're digging yourself a huge hole here...

P.S. I'm never helping people out on forums again, ever. This is the third time today I've seen someone helping another get turned on (I've been the target the first two times, but this just takes the biscuit, I'm sick of n00b's who treat respected members like sh*t for no reason, so everyone, just ignore her and she'll leave eventually... :x )
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:47 pm

I think this is a review from "Pink Princess":

Reviewer: gayass fanfic!!! Anonymous Date: 26 January 2006 - 04:17AM Title: The Growling

K' you really need to stop this sh*t NOW.


I already showed a similar one to KB that I found.

WE ARE WAAAAAY OFF TOPIC HERE!
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:48 pm

Or she'll me like megan*w and she won't leave, because she knows we want her to.

Did you notice that she's been going around commenting on KB's stuff?
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:49 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Or she'll me like megan*w and she won't leave, because she knows we want her to.


Megan*w has stopped spamming, partially thanks to me explaining the consequences to her.

I think Recnahs is a more appropriate example.

But can we please get back on topic here?!?!?!!?!
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:52 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Or she'll me like megan*w and she won't leave, because she knows we want her to.

Did you notice that she's been going around commenting on KB's stuff?


She looks like one of those n00bs who come onto a forum looking to be hated. They just choose a random popular person to try to piss off, just to see how many people get angry at them.


Anyway, back on topic, I already mentioned my best friends, and they haven't changed since then.
Last edited by DarkDucky on Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
joe casanave
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:09 pm

Postby joe casanave » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:53 pm

PinkPrincess wrote:I wasn't asking you. Go back to that kuyle discussion thingy and jackoff to pics of kyle you gaymo!

What the f*ck do u have against her Bitch
ImageImageImage
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:53 pm

*Screaming* GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of God, please!!!!
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:53 pm

Yeah, sorry.

My Best Friend.... this is a hard one...... you're all my best friends! XD

I don't think I have a best friend, but I have a few people that I like to talk to more than others. iceiwynd, spazmagee, DCR!!!, Mr. Hat, DarkDucky, Jay C, gmac, Kelly MacCornmac, Stovepipe_Jam, ChaosKenny, KennyObsession, KyleBenoit, sometimes BB6 and TandP but they are not on as much while I am on.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:54 pm

PinkPrincess wrote:I wasn't asking you. Go back to that kuyle discussion thingy and jackoff to pics of kyle you gaymo!

Okay buddy, there's no need to be ripping on anybody here like that. You joined like what - a few hours ago? How smart do you think that is? :?

Don't go harassing users like that because it will result in consequences.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Dude Cartman Rocks
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:51 am

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:55 pm

She just probably wnated atention and she got what she wanted! god, how I hate those people!
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:57 pm

One of my newer friends is N_S_F_Y. :D
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:58 pm

Yeah, best to get back on topic instead of continuing to feed her the attention she craves.
Image
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:58 pm

I hate them too. But are you not giving them more attention when you say that all they want is attention?
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:02 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:One of my newer friends is N_S_F_Y. :D

Haha yeah. :D

I made probably my first new friend on the BBS yesterday in about a year. :lol: Nobody likes me very much, and about 90% of my friends never come to the BBS anymore anyway.

Stovepipe_Jam is a super cool guy. Thumbs up.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:08 am

Why's nobody like you? You seem cool.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests