Postby RAppel » Tue May 02, 2006 11:57 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
Same here, as long as you stop saying I "try too hard" :roll:

Dude, don't take it seriously!! :lol:
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 03, 2006 1:16 am

My newest BBS friend is matts_diva_bitch. She's very upbeat and friendly.

By the way, Killahertz9, I actually met my best friend on the internet. What you think your definition of a "best friend" is might be different from that of another person.
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Wed May 03, 2006 1:54 am

"You are not allowed to have a relationship with someone AND title it "best friend" if you only know them through the internet."

Meaning...if you only know someone on the net AND have never met them in real life AND you call them a best friend, is absolutely pathetic (IMHO). :D
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Wed May 03, 2006 2:58 am

Killahertz9 wrote:"You are not allowed to have a relationship with someone AND title it "best friend" if you only know them through the internet."

Meaning...if you only know someone on the net AND have never met them in real life AND you call them a best friend, is absolutely pathetic (IMHO). :D

ok, let me explain better.
(this is for me at least)
Ok, just like in real life, one has a bunch of friends, yet there are one or two of them that one calls their 'best' friends, because they are the ones he/she likes better.
Just like on this BBS, one can have a bunch of friends, and this thread is for people to say which one of them is their 'best' friend out of those, or the one or two of their friends on here that they like better.

Does that explain it better?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed May 03, 2006 2:58 am

The best online buds I have here are S_J, Mr.Hat, and superkenny. They're willing to help me with any problem and they're guys I can trust. :)
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed May 03, 2006 10:48 am

I miss BlindHampster.

Bugzbunnie6 is one of my best online friends. She is one sweet little bunny. ^__^
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Wed May 03, 2006 11:05 am

I have some new friends here and im greatful because im new and lots of people are befriending me
My little list of friends:
SJ
Athena1999
JesusComplex
DarkDucky
gmac

People who i like but dont really know me:
KB
INBTF
bugzbunnie6
DCR
MJKK

And for those wondering Cynthia (Kennys_Girlfirend) has gotten married and moved to Queensland she needed a new begining with her new husband. The last time i saw her she was as high as a kite BTW.
ImageImage
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:"You are not allowed to have a relationship with someone AND title it "best friend" if you only know them through the internet."

ok, let me explain better.
(this is for me at least)
Ok, just like in real life, one has a bunch of friends, yet there are one or two of them that one calls their 'best' friends, because they are the ones he/she likes better.
Just like on this BBS, one can have a bunch of friends, and this thread is for people to say which one of them is their 'best' friend out of those, or the one or two of their friends on here that they like better.

Does that explain it better?

So you are saying that you call people who have aliass' instead of their real name and who you only interact with on the internet, friends? And out of all of those so called friends, you actually consider one or two people to be your Best Friends? Remember, you only interact with them on the internet. You never see them in real life and for the majority of times, never even pick up the phone and actually talk to them. As apposed to people in real life that you can actually look at, talk to and touch? And some of you think that's healthy?

I think most of you don't know what a REAL friend is in comparison to a acquaintance or a comrade.

A friend is a lover, literally. The relationship between Latin amcus “friend” and am “I love” is clear, as is the relationship between Greek philos “friend” and phile “I love.” In English, though, we have to go back a millennium before we see the verb related to friend. At that time, frond, the Old English word for “friend,” was simply the present participle of the verb fron, “to love.” The Germanic root behind this verb is *fr-, which meant “to like, love, be friendly to.” Closely linked to these concepts is that of “peace,” and in fact Germanic made a noun from this root, *frithu-, meaning exactly that. Ultimately descended from this noun are the personal names Frederick, “peaceful ruler,” and Siegfried, ”victory peace.” The root also shows up in the name of the Germanic deity Frigg, the goddess of love, who lives on today in the word Friday, “day of Frigg,” from an ancient translation of Latin Veneris dis, “day of Venus.”

p.s. Yes, that was cut and pasted...:P

So, with that being said, who are here can you say you actually love?
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed May 03, 2006 8:11 pm

mine would be CrazyQH because we talk a lot. then kyles marklar
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
gmac

Postby gmac » Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm

I need some more friends...Any Takers?
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu May 04, 2006 1:26 am

M_D_B, I'll be your friend of you would like. :D

Yeah, as of yet I am still getting to know everybody, but I am hoping with more time will come more friends.

I talk to master ed and orange kenny on AIM, so they would be considered my friends. I will be your firend G mac!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu May 04, 2006 1:28 am

crazyQH wrote:M_D_B, I'll be your friend of you would like. :D

Yeah, as of yet I don't really have any real well known friends on here, but I like to try to get to know everybody.

I talk to master ed and orange kenny on AIM, so I guess they are my friends. I will be your firend G mac!

I'll be your friend. 8)
PoisonGirl666

BBS friends

Postby PoisonGirl666 » Thu May 04, 2006 1:35 am

I don't really know anyone on the BBS. I'm not new or anything, but I hardly ever go on.

Return to “Hot Topics”