The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Umit

Postby Umit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:58 am

Well the last time i cried was before 4 months .. it was because of being alone and forsaken.

Butters and Ike fan !
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:45 am

I don't remember, but almost every time I cry is when I am either extremely pissed off, reading something sad, or listening to a beautiful song. It was probably reading. I've been reading too much Poe lately... If you asked me, I could probably recite the "Cask of Amontillado" and "The Raven" on the spot. Those ones aren't... too disturbing... :wink:

Actually I think it was reading that amazing fanfic CatBroflovski wrote... "His Hat". So sad, yet so awesome.

P.S. You want disturbing Poe? Read "The Black Cat" or "A Tell Tale Heart". Eh... Don't make me think about those at 2:00 AM.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:47 am

when the thought came in my head "south park will end some day " 8)
Does the Spork Bend Or is the spork bending you?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:56 am

One of the days I was on vacation, I don't remember which, but I was listening to a song and I just suddenly started crying. I don't know why. :?
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:40 pm

When my pet gecko died. I had him for about 3 or 4 years.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:25 pm

I've had tears come down but I don't consider that crying because if something hits your nose or you eye tears automatically come out, the last time I cried was when I was skateboarding and tried to ollie something big and I sprained my ankle and chipped a bone
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:36 pm

I cried on June 29, just because it was he last day of school and knowing that I'm not going back anymore to the school.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:50 pm

Just now, over something that happened here...
Umit

Postby Umit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:36 pm

may you can tell us what happened or it's up to you if you can't.

Butters and Ike fan !
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:44 pm

Um....oh yeah I remember the last time I cried. It was about a month ago. We (my family and I) went to go visit my grandpa who's in the hospital. He recently had an operation because his lungs weren't working properly (or something like that), and he has been in the hospital for about 3 months now. And he is still in the hospital recovering this very moment.

When I saw him he looked like we was getting better, but when I walked out of the room all of these emotions just hit me and I started crying.

I'm getting all teary eyed just thinking about it. :cry:
EvilSpirit8

Postby EvilSpirit8 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:57 pm

The last time i cried? hmm.. I cry all the time from laughter people im one of those people that i find something funny and i cannot stop laughing.
I don't really "cry", tears fall down from my eyes but i dont actaully "cry".
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:53 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:When I found out a friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago, I sent her an e-mail before she left to get it treated. I remember tearing up a bit when sending it.

She's doing okay now. She just had her liver worked on and is feeling great. In fact, she's looking forward to seeing me soon.

I better end it right there before I go all gooey again...

I wrote this all up on the first page. I did get to see her again soon after posting, but these last couple of weeks have not been good for her. She was released from the hospital just recently, but they can do nothing more to help. It's all a matter of time now.

I e-mailed her not too long ago and hope to hear from her soon. And while she would want me to be strong for her, it sure as hell hasn't been easy.

She is not part of this group, but if you all could find it in yourselves, and if you are the praying kind, please put in word for the "Little Trooper." You may not know her, but she'll need all the support she can get right now. :(

Sad news, folks. Early Sunday morning, the aforementioned "Little Trooper" passed away. She had battled breast and liver cancer for the last three years.

Although I am grieving as I write this, I know she would want me to stay strong and know that she no longer has to suffer.

In fact, she did not want a funeral service. Instead, she wanted a celebration of her life. There are plans underway for a special service where she worked. I shall be there, whenever that may be.

RIP, Diane, O Little Trooper. You are free from worry now.

"I carry your flame.
All through my life, I'm a believer.
Peace, deep in our hearts,
All things must pass,
But we'll be together again."
--"Flame," by Alphaville, 1997
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:56 am

^ That should be nice. That's a much better idea; celebrating her life. I hope you're gonna be okay Angus. As long as you've got the good memories in your head, you'll be okay.

I cried last night. To the point where I could barely walk and I was shaking. I really have some things I need to learn to deal with. It's tough though.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:20 am

Aww, Angus, that's so sad. She sounds like she was a great person, and I hope that you're going to be okay through this.

And, Nikki, I know I've said this plenty of times, but... If you ever want anyone to talk to, I'll be here, as well as all of your other friends at the BBS.

I haven't cried for a while now, to be honest. I can't even remember the last time that I cried....
I *Heart* You.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:01 pm

Last night.... :(

Return to “Hot Topics”